• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

im back and alot has changed!

• Thread starterKirstielovescock
  • Start date

Kirstielovescock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2012
hey, havent been on here for ages but anyway loads has changed, my cuck was in chastity 24/7 but hes now aloud to fuck me whenever he likes, i have a nice bbc bull still and me and my cuck go every week to "see" him hehe.
my cuck is now aloud to join in as my bull loves threesomes and i love double vaginal penetration.
iv attatched a recent pic for you all, any questions just messege me and feel free to caption my pic if you like.

kirstie xxx

Attachments

• P9220169.jpg
    P9220169.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,102
  • Love
Reactions: aussiehorse
You worship that black cock baby!

becontree2001uk said:
You worship that black cock baby!

i always do hehe.

gotta wait till sat to go again :(

xx

couldn't help myself.

I hope he is also 'allowed' to do those things as well.

bevw said:
I hope he is also 'allowed' to do those things as well.

what do you mean? xx

MacNfries said:
I think bevw was implying that he hoped your cuck was allowed to worship that bbc as well ... ;)

Ooohhh lol, no my bull isn't into that sadly :( xx

Any pics of him spreading you open? How little is your cuck?

thorn22 said:
Any pics of him spreading you open? How little is your cuck?

Will put some on later of him fucking me when I'm done work, my cuck is 5 inches xxx

hey, put loads of new pics in an album thats public if anyone wants to check me out xx

no proble, putting new pics on now lol xxx

Reactions: Donnierules
"E=MacNfries;320385]Nice personal album, Kristie ... thanks for sharing your personal life so openly ... that's bold! wow! So do you keep a count of all the men you've sampled thus far? And, what is your favorite ... MF, MMF, MFF ... MMM+F ?

My wife is partial to MMF when we swing. We've done a few MMMFs and some couple swaps ... she says she can enjoy it most when its just 2 guys. We've also done a few FFMs ... unfortunately not as many as I'd love to do. It seems girls have a different reason for swinging FFMs than men ... usually the girl is actually partial to other females.
:)[/QUOTE]

"

i love sharing it all, really turns e on that people are seeing e like that so feel free to repost wherever you like.
i dont really keep count as iv had alot of conquests lol.
my favorite is mfm. had a mmmmmf before where they all just took turn on me, that was fun but was far too sore the next day.
i wouldent ever do a mff im just not into that.
i just really love cock and the idea of people seeing me as a slut xx

Kirstielovescock said:

I checked your album out Kirstie and I have to say that you're an absolute hottie with a lovely cheeky wee smile to boot! You're boyfriend is a very lucky man, I would love to lick you clean after a session. Or just lick you point blank, stunning! x

I love seeing a beautiful woman sharing her sexy body with others! Especially a white girl taking some big black dick!

cuckcas said:
I checked your album out Kirstie and I have to say that you're an absolute hottie with a lovely cheeky wee smile to boot! You're boyfriend is a very lucky man, I would love to lick you clean after a session. Or just lick you point blank, stunning! x

thankyou very much glad you enjoyed it, hehe i already have a cuck to do that im affraid.

far2easy said:
I love seeing a beautiful woman sharing her sexy body with others! Especially a white girl taking some big black dick!

i love sharing it aswell, its something i just really love doing. i dont care about color aslong as its big. safe to say my pussy probably wont be tight again. xxx

Great collection of shots, Kirstie! Thanks so much for sharing them! I really liked the ones showing the hickies all over your neck and tits... true indicators your body has been willingly ravaged by someone else! Your husband is a very lucky man!

i love the hickeys aswell, love having them everywhere!!! xxxx

Kirstielovescock said:
what do you mean? xx

He was talking about how you put alloud or whatever when the proper spelling is allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread