• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm an owned sissy cuck new to site

• Thread starterjanu22
  • Start date
I will do as my bull instruct and I'm glad u like her pussy. Vanessa

Put on some more pics

More pics will be coming including those of Vanessa. Yes Vanessa will clean his wife after the master has had her.

Love your wife's arse!

Thanks... Vanessa

Thanks again kenev.

It is time to see some of Vanessa. Here is a pic of her in her pink panties one of the first times she wore panties. Vanessa didn't they feel good? As well as Vanessa's sissy clit.

Attachments

• 23..jpg
    23..jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 175..jpg
    175..jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 186
Yes. Was first time and did feel good.

Love the pics Vanessa :)

What a pathetic clitty. I assume it is shaved now?

No offence taken on my part:) vanessa

I have instructed Vanessa to go shopping this weekend to pick up some sexy panties for herself. I want her to feel the pleasure of shopping for her own panties. Panties she thinks and will feel sexy wearing. I have instructed Vanessa to provide me or after my review post more pics of herself in some outfits as well as show all her clit some more. In time she will get other things for herself as well.

new pics

hi my bull had gave me some instructions/idea on what to try and wear to help with me becoming more femme. i gave it a try today and took some pics which he has told me to post. i enjoyed doing it so much, so after pics i had to play with my clit on the bed. let us know how you think im getting on.

vanessa

Attachments

• IMG_7358[1].jpg
    IMG_7358[1].jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_7356[1].jpg
    IMG_7356[1].jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_7355[1].jpg
    IMG_7355[1].jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_7354[1].jpg
    IMG_7354[1].jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_7353[1].jpg
    IMG_7353[1].jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 132
kenev said:
you will need to get rid of that hair on your chest and legs

Very sexy, but kenev is absolutely right. That body needs to be slick and smooth!

Vanessa is working on the shaving. She knows as she is still new to this transformation.

Is that a step too far. Vanessa

There are no talks about a hormone treatment Kenev. Vanessa is still new to the transformation. Though she is extremely and excited about all this there are some factors that are being worked. She knows and accepted she will from now always be a sissy. Will attach a pic of her as she played before a bubble bath the other day. She said she had a wonderful orgasm.

As noted prior this is Vanessa the other day.. while playing with her clit prior to a bubble bath. Had her with her in this position to cum. Vanessa will elaborate on her experience.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 278
Well my bull had said it would be a good idea to get in the position my wife gets in with a guy when I'm rubbing my clit. I tried this and I felt vulnerable but good to. Eventually I came and it felt completely different than any orgasm I have ever had. Not sure if down to the position but I almost was bucking a bit. Anyway that was it. Vanessa

Here are some more pics of Vanessa. She is showing her clit as well. Vanessa could not get dressed up this weekend as planned while wife was on date, however will do this week. She has been instructed to take pics and she will also rub her clit while in her appropiate clothing.

Attachments

• vanessa 57.JPG
    vanessa 57.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 122
  • vanessa 56.JPG
    vanessa 56.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 126
  • vanessa 58.JPG
    vanessa 58.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 159

Users who are viewing this thread