If you had a hot first cousin…

• Thread starterSeeman
  • Start date

Seeman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2024
For the men out there, would you ever consider fucking your first cousin if she was hot?

Reactions: UntamedHotwife
Yes

Reactions: Seeman
I did.

Reactions: Seeman
Reactions: lovetolicktwat
I did

Anyone would to share their cousins pics? Pm me

Nah. Incest is a line I couldn't cross 🤷🏼‍♂️

I know you directed this to the men but my first cousin has been wanting to fuck me for several years and has asked. However, he is not hot... He also wants hub to suck his cock.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Seeman and ckc
Seeman said:
For the men out there, would you ever consider fucking your first cousin if she was hot?
In a heartbeat. In all of human history that’s been perfectly normal until the last 100 years or so. Our ancestors were fucking the shit out of their hot cousins. I met a hot second cousin for the first time at a funeral a few years ago and definitely had a great time with her. That changed my whole perspective on cousin fucking

Reactions: ckc
I have several female cousins I love to have some fun with! And a couple of aunts!

She would have been my 1st cousin, once removed, but we grew up together, she was a couple years older. As kids do, we did the doctor exploration and such. We got caught at this a few times, but didn't stop us. As we grew older, and developed more, well we played more, lol. While we never had actual 'sex', we shared plenty of playing and oral. As she was a couple years older, she was developing, and had a nice set of tits, and had the largest lips i've seen, even since. I'm 67 now, so she's right at 70. Saw her a couple years ago, and she is still tiny, great figure, with long silver grey hair - in other words 'hot as fuck'!!!
I'd love to ask her to play again, have a suck on her glorious lips that I so remember, and to 'finally' slide in her pussy and watch those long lips as my cock slid in and out....

Reactions: BobWheeler