• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ideas/scenarios for cuckolding?

• Thread starterjrodriguez
  • Start date

jrodriguez

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2011
Hey everyone, I was just thinking/brainstorming ideas for cuckolding, and needed some help. I already thought of being cucked at my wedding (see previous thread of mine) but I'm out of ideas, feel free to post yours! Thanks.

A few of my favorite fantasies are:

cucked by someone we meet on honeymoon

her lover going with us on honeymoon

her lover fuking her on the back seat of car while I drive and watch in rear view mirror

her lover fuking her on beach, and other open places while I sit on guard,

we go to a restaurant and other public places and they act as if she is his wife and I am their friend

AND her favorite fantasy

3 well built cute Marines force fuck her with their big fat cocks and afterwards I suck and lick all clean

FawazAli said:
we go to a restaurant and other public places and they act as if she is his wife and I am their friend

That is also my favourite. And afterwards spending the night in a hotel, they as a couple in the double room and hubby in the single room with a thin wall in between.

Ciao
fred

FawazAli said:
A few of my favorite fantasies are:

cucked by someone we meet on honeymoon

her lover going with us on honeymoon

her lover fuking her on the back seat of car while I drive and watch in rear view mirror

her lover fuking her on beach, and other open places while I sit on guard,

AND her favorite fantasy

3 well built cute Marines force fuck her with their big fat cocks and afterwards I suck and lick all clean

Wow, all these sound great! Anyone else with ideas as good as this, keep them coming! Also, thanks to Macnfries for the album, the last photo was hot!

One of my favourites is the two of us in a bar and she's flirting with a guy, she tells him her husband is working away from home and that I'm his friend but won't say anything, she invites him back and we get a taxi and they're making out in the back while I'm in the front. We get home and she takes him to bed while I'm on the sofa. She kicks him out early telling him her husband is due home, then calls me upstairs. Silently she opens her legs and I bury my face between them as she goes into detail about their lovemaking,telling me that I better get used to the taste!

Best Man goes on honeymoon and gets the bride pregnant with triplets; and hubby sleeps on the floor and is not allowed to consumate his marriage for a month - because he isn't the best man.

Saraha, that pregnancy is extreme, but I love the part that the husband is not allowed to consumate his marriage for a month.

Hopefully best man is a black man with friends. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread