• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ideal underwear for a cuck

• Thread starterDirtyAngel1967
  • Start date

DirtyAngel1967

Over 20 years lifestyle experience
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2010
🇩🇰 near Copenhagen
Hi all,

I have been experimenting recently with different styles of underwear. I am today in a pair of lady camisole type knickers which are very comfortable and offer the right degree of feminity. However I enjoy, as I assume many cucks do, the feeling of a g string as a constant reminder, and also the fact when worn with jeans give the opportunity to let other guys get a glimpse of a whalemail. I have yet to find anything that really combines both. What do other cucks think and what do slutwives like to see their cucks wearing?

I like to see cucks burn ALL underwear they have that is male. They should ask their significant half to help them choose female underwear, or alternatively ask an older female shop assistant to make recommendations.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
I have been experimenting recently with different styles of underwear.

Why? Arguably, you should at all times wear the kind of underwear your wife prefers for you — especially if, as you imply, you are her cuckold.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
I am today in a pair of lady camisole type knickers which are very comfortable and offer the right degree of felinity.

That sounds nice, if slightly confusing. A camisole is a woman's above-the-waist garment...

DirtyAngel1967 said:
However, I enjoy... as I assume many cucks do... the feeling of a g string as a constant reminder.

Yes, certainly,… g-string panties (knickers, in British parlance)... are a good way for a sexually-active woman to keep her cuckold reminded of his marital status.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
Also, [I like] the fact [that when g-string panties are] worn with jeans, they give the opportunity to let other guys get a glimpse of a whalemail.

What is a "whalemail"? Please enlighten us...

DirtyAngel1967 said:
I have yet to find anything that really combines both. What do other cucks think, and what do slutwives like to see their cucks wearing?

I think the only relevant part of this question is: "What kinds of panties (/knickers) do sexually-active women like to see their cuckolds wearing?"

Re. Ms. Saraha's comment:

Saraha said:
I like to see cucks burn ALL underwear they have that is male. They should ask their significant half to help them choose female underwear, or alternatively, ask an older female shop assistant to make recommendations.

I agree, but respectively suggest a cuckold's male underwear should be burned by his wife.

I also respectively suggest that when a strongly-sexual woman makes her husband her cuckold, it is most appropriate — after burning his male underwear — to take him to a women's lingerie store, then select potential panties for him to wear, having him hold each panty in front of his waist while she inspects them critically (perhaps seeking advice from the clerk re. the correct size). Then, have him do that repeatedly with different styles and colors until she decides on some that appeal to her. Then, instruct him to take his new panties to the cash register and, while standing behind him, give him some money to make the purchase. Then, after the clerk rings up his panties and gives him the change, have him turn and give her the change. And finally, exit the lingerie store with her cuckold walking behind her, holding his little pink bag containing his new panties in one hand.

Then, repeat this exercise in several women's lingerie stores, until her cuckold has enough panties for a week, perhaps wearing a different color and/or style each day.

I like to wear white lace thongs or pink frilly panties.... with perhaps CB6000S underneath!

Sissymaidcherie,

Re.:

sissymaidcherie said:
I like to wear white lace thongs or pink frilly panties.... with perhaps CB6000S underneath!

Nice... that sounds appropriate. Are you really your wife's appropriately-dressed sissymaid? If so, good for you.

I'd appreciate it, as would other forum members (no doubt), if you would post some photos of yourself dressed as such, preferably taken by your wife...

—Custer

Sorry Custer I meant french knickers not a camisole. I have been in thongs for the last week and this morning was tols we are going shopping next week for new underwear and i will be fitted for a bra.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
Sorry Custer, I meant french knickers not a camisole.

Ah, I see... thanks for the clarification.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
I have been in thongs for the last week.

Very good...

DirtyAngel1967 said:
.... We are going shopping next week for new underwear, and I will be fitted for a bra.

Excellent... sounds like your wife has you on the right track.

Saraha said:
Post a photo of you in your new bra for all of us to C.

Dear Saraha of course xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 90
DirtyAngel1967 said:
Dear Saraha: of course. xxx

Thank you for your appropriately-submissive compliance with Ms. Saraha's request, DirtyAngel. You look appropriately attired and very nice.

I gather your boss-wife requires you to keep your body shaved. That, of course, is also appropriate. If she allows you to wear male clothing over your panties and bra while you're working and otherwise "out and about" during daytime, does she require you to wear (say) earrings or (for instance) a stainless-steel collar locked around your neck, to signify your submissive role in her marriage...?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread