• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to see my wife fucked by a BBC.

• Thread starterLapDaddy
  • Start date

LapDaddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 3, 2006
I have been hinting at it. Have watched a few videos with her with some interracial sex. What should I do now to try and convince her to give it a try? I would really love to take her out, get a few stiff drinks in her, then have a black man try and seduce her, then we all come home together. What plan of action should I try?

Why dont you start by posting pictures of her and few words about her. This will trigger an avalanche of replies. Where are you located ?

LapDaddy said:
I have been hinting at it. Have watched a few videos with her with some interracial sex. What should I do now to try and convince her to give it a try? I would really love to take her out, get a few stiff drinks in her, then have a black man try and seduce her, then we all come home together. What plan of action should I try?

Why do you need to get stiff drinks into her?
You talked her into marrying you, did you not?
So why can't you sell the idea (like a salesman) as to why BBC would be so wonderful for her to try?

A woman will drop her panties if she thinks the cock is worth kissing, and she will buy a nice car if she has the money. You don't talk a wife into have inter-racial sex, you sow the seeds into her mind so she will reach out and claim it as her birthright.

She needs permission to pick her own lovers, and know you won't be jealous who she chooses, and your marriage will not be damaged, and she can spend as much time as she likes, whenever she likes and as often as she likes - so she can pick up her bulls spontaneously when she meets the right guy and chemistry puts them in bed together in the blink of an eye.

Once she manages to have sex with someone other than her husband, and finds that the sky does not fall on her head, then she will grow her confidence to take top shelf BBC - but in her own time-frame and at her own speed.

A wife can be quite happy with the sex she is getting, and her husband suddenly suggests she sets aside her vows and accept an inter-racial Bull.

This is the husband's dream, not hers - so she needs time to decide WHY YOU ARE PUSHING HER INTO THE ARMS OF OTHER MEN - SHE WILL BE MIGHTY SUSPICIOUS. She has to be convinced that her husband does not have ulterior motives from opening up the marriage to poly sex. Whose panties is he hoping to take off while she is with her bull?

Once a wife feels her marriage is safe, she will be able to try out BBC. Until then, it will be a hard road to "push her into BBC".

Users who are viewing this thread