• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i want to convince my GF

• Thread starterandrew&helen
  • Start date
andrew&helen said:
Its been ages since i posted last. small steps have been taking place as i was advised..... she now seems open / intrigued by the idea.

she wanted to know if any guys had enjoyed the pictures i posted on her...........?

cheers

I liked them!

The best way to ease her into something like this is taking her dancing. Have her dress a bit sexier than normal and whisper in her ear about all the other guys checking her out. Let her have a couple drinks and talk dirty to her, if she's receptive. Then let her dance with a stranger or two. She'll feel safer and more comfortable in a socially accepted setting like that.

A month or so ago, my GF and I were at a club. She was dressed pretty slutty with a lot of cleavage showing (she's pretty busty), but not unusual for that environment. We were getting tipsy and I told her to go dance with a guy. She is well aware (and intrigued) of my desire to share her, but we are moving REALLY slow. So he dances with these guys for a few minutes and puts her hands down two guys pants at the same time while I watched. One of them took her tit out of her top and there she was, in public, stroking two guys while her nipple was *******! But it was a dark and loud and crowded club, so no one noticed. It was great.

Later in bed, we were dirty talking and I asked her if she wanted a big cock. She said yes, let the guy at the club. I guess he was huge and she felt super sexy for being able to get such a fat cock hard. We fucked like rabbits.

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
Wow, she's gorgeous! Very sexy body! I hope you are able to talk her into going down the cuckold path, you will both be very happy with it, I believe. Please keep us posted!

"enjoyed"?...are you kidding? Post more , she is beautiful!

Tell your GF she is a real beauty and most of the guys woudl love to have her! Like most guys who see her in public!

ok odd request from her. any pics of someone cumming over her pics?

strange request is this common?

if she wants cum tributes, she needs to show us her body... its a very fair trade and a very common request. nude or at least topless and good shots of her boobs and face make a good target....

Take it SLOW, do what you can to convince her, and don't push the issue at all when there's any tension or stress in your relationship. Don't necessarily suggest partners that are the types that you imagine her being with, but instead let her think about who she would choose to have sex with if she were to proceed with,Good luck and best wishes to you.

same issues

She did role play with me but she felt insecure of having sex with other guy.

She is certainly attractive Perhaps she should show us more daring pix if she wants more cum tributes !!!

I think we all have. At least I have. She looks like a hottie to me.

Very sexy... has she posed nude?

andrew&helen said:
It's been ages since I posted last. Small steps have been taking place as i was advised..... she now seems open / intrigued by the idea.

Sounds like your woman may be a promising candidate. If she's "open" to the idea of dating and fucking other men (while you remain faithful), that suggests barely-submerged but strong sexuality.

andrew&helen said:
She wanted to know if any guys enjoyed [her] pictures that I posted ...........? —Cheers

Yes, definitely. Please assure your woman there's every reason for her to be confident in her ability to attract and seduce a broad variety of men (other than you, of course, with whom she has obviously succeeded already).

By way of continuing to move forward with small steps (as you said you've been doing), you might find an opportunity to point out to your woman that men don't just respond sexually to women because they look "super hot." Rather, they respond to women who project sexuality while conveying the message they're interested — via eye contact, repeated glances of a suggestive nature, manner of speaking with lowered voice, body language including manner of standing or sitting while talking, etc., all of which constitute effective flirting (read, seduction).

In other words, your woman is plenty attractive but she needn't concern herself with whether she's the hottest-looking woman in town. That isn't where it's at.

By way of lightening up the conversation while encouraging your woman along the above lines (if you decide to do so), you might mention that the conventional definition of seduction — "when a man chases a woman until finally she catches him" — applies equally in reverse — "when a woman chases a man until finally he catches her."

Will look forward to hearing more from you, preferably before a few more "ages" have passed.

Users who are viewing this thread