• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Want To Chuck My Husband

• Thread starterjrm
  • Start date

jrm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
I want a bull to fuck me hard in front of my tied up husband. It will drive him CRAZY!

Attachments

• One Hot Momma 066.jpg
    One Hot Momma 066.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,787
  • One Hot Momma 085.jpg
    One Hot Momma 085.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2,956
lol you have huggies in the background?

You look good to eat, but I'd make your hubby do that after I've emptied the entire contents of my balls.

Love the long nipples honey...........
here is a pic of mine

nipples

here are some more!

Attachments

• catncar 045.jpg
    catncar 045.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,254
Is that his prick your threatening to suck on?

Here is a couple of pics shpwing my hard nipples. Ever since I have had my nipple pierced my nipples stay hard.............

pics mmmm

wow so nice to see all those nipples and such nice tits to with them. ggod luck with the black cock hunting I am sure you will get lucky

Nice

You are very sexy...you look like a good kisser :) Whose cock is that in the photo? Is that the hubby? Nice dick, very thick :D

Sharri

Nipples

louie bear said:
Love the long nipples honey...........
here is a pic of mine
I would just love to PULL your nipples :D

I bet your a great fuck , we could put on a good show

wallbike said:
I would just love to PULL your nipples :D

Hey, when I am with any of my lovers I make them pull on my hard nipples, I love it when they leave marks on my tits as I enjoy showing my husband when I get home. Some times they are so sore he can't touch them for days, it drives him crazy.....

Wow... too good to be true. did u find your bull then?

Share with us.

I want to Chuck husband

Is that CHUCK?

that is great.

Users who are viewing this thread