I want my wife to find a boyfriend

• Thread starterninetynine
  • Start date
SissyCuckoldJoey said:
Yes, but then you limit the guys to only guys who are going to do married women. Without the wedding room, it’s just picking up a woman at a bar.
I guess I assumed other guys would have as few scruples as I do😃

While I would love Louise to go out for the night (or even a whole conference) without her wedding ring, I'm not sure she'd go for it because she doesn't like to think of herself as a cheater, despite how many times I tell her otherwise. That's why I want - and think it's more likely - for her to almost fall into an affair by accident, rather than get picked up by a stranger.

The one time we got close was with a guy at work called Tom. They'd worked together for a while and got on really well. I remember one year for her work Christmas party and after going out for a big meal a few of us went to a bar together. Louise and Tom walked to the bar together, almost arm in arm, and sat together and chatted all night. I didn't say anything at the time because I didn't want to ruin it, but it was so hot for me (it helped that I didn't really like Tom, too).

A few months later, she got nominated for an award at work. There was going to be an awards party, but because of the venue there would be no +1s invited, and she mentioned Tom was going. I told her I'd watched the way they behaved together, and that they clearly got on well, and that I thought Tom might be looking to start something. I told her I wanted Tom to start something, and that if she was happy too, she should try and engineer dinner with him before the ceremony, and maybe drinks afterwards, and see what happened. I told her I wasn't expecting them to sleep together, but if she had a good time, she might want to do it again, and maybe again.

In the bedroom she seemed keen, but in the cold light of day she was less happy; she was a good girl and didn't want to cheat on me. In the end she agreed that if Tom started something she would play along to see what happened, but she wouldn't push anything. In the end, Tom never showed for the night, so nothing happened, but that was the closest we've got so far.

• Love
Reactions: engene, Zig, Sandy Row and 1 other person
atb147 said:
Actually this is the idea. She'd better fuck or lick someone else than be nervous and complaining all the time.
i do travel, and i might be that someone else. would she think likewise? or would she prefer that other younger girl?

ninetynine said:
Louise has known for a long time that I get turned on by the idea of her with other guys. Initially I told her I liked to see guy’s checking her out, and since that didn’t freak her out, I’ve told her I fantasise about her sleeping with someone else. I’ve come to realise what I want is not for her to just fuck some dude, I want her to find herself a boyfriend; someone who wants to take her out and treat her right - dinner and drinks, not just trying to get in her pants.

In my mind, someone she knows at work, or through school, or someone she knows elsewhere, asks her out for lunch or dinner. I’ve told her many times before that if this was to ever happen, she’d have my full support. I know she’d be a little reluctant, but I’d want her to do it. She’d go out for an innocent meal and it would go nowhere, but she’d come home after having a good time and want to do it again, and I’d encourage her to do so.

After another date or two, she’d be getting used to the situation, and if her date tried to steal a kiss she wouldn’t resist, then she’d come home and tell me, and again, I’d be supportive and encouraging. After a few more dates maybe they’d want to go further and, after talking it over, she’d tell me she wanted to sleep with him and I’d be quietly ecstatic.

My biggest turn on would be for her to be in a proper long term relationship with the guy. Dates, meeting his friends, maybe even holidays, who knows. My kids are a bit old now for them to accept mom’s boyfriend as a new uncle, but that would have been a major turn on too; for Louise’s boyfriend to be a part of our extended family.

We nearly got close to this situation once - I told her I could tell one of the guys in the office was sniffing around her - and that if the opportunity presented itself she should take it, but it fell through. Still, a guy can dream.
My ex wife started cheating with other guys at first I was mad but then I started liking her going out with different guys and coming home all late or a few days later .. most of the guys she was fucking i knew them even some my friends

• Love
Reactions: engene and Sandy Row
Sandy Row said:
Love it all apart from the new uncle thing,it should always be kept apart from the family for me.

The work colleague dynamic is my favourite, although my preferred scenario is slightly different from yours,I'd love her to have an affair with a work colleague but she keeps it secret from me, I know about it but she doesn't know I know.
Agree totally. Keep the kids out of it - we did.

Reactions: Sandy Row