I want my wife to find a boyfriend

• Thread starterninetynine
  • Start date

ninetynine

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2022
Louise has known for a long time that I get turned on by the idea of her with other guys. Initially I told her I liked to see guy’s checking her out, and since that didn’t freak her out, I’ve told her I fantasise about her sleeping with someone else. I’ve come to realise what I want is not for her to just fuck some dude, I want her to find herself a boyfriend; someone who wants to take her out and treat her right - dinner and drinks, not just trying to get in her pants.

In my mind, someone she knows at work, or through school, or someone she knows elsewhere, asks her out for lunch or dinner. I’ve told her many times before that if this was to ever happen, she’d have my full support. I know she’d be a little reluctant, but I’d want her to do it. She’d go out for an innocent meal and it would go nowhere, but she’d come home after having a good time and want to do it again, and I’d encourage her to do so.

After another date or two, she’d be getting used to the situation, and if her date tried to steal a kiss she wouldn’t resist, then she’d come home and tell me, and again, I’d be supportive and encouraging. After a few more dates maybe they’d want to go further and, after talking it over, she’d tell me she wanted to sleep with him and I’d be quietly ecstatic.

My biggest turn on would be for her to be in a proper long term relationship with the guy. Dates, meeting his friends, maybe even holidays, who knows. My kids are a bit old now for them to accept mom’s boyfriend as a new uncle, but that would have been a major turn on too; for Louise’s boyfriend to be a part of our extended family.

We nearly got close to this situation once - I told her I could tell one of the guys in the office was sniffing around her - and that if the opportunity presented itself she should take it, but it fell through. Still, a guy can dream.

Reactions: Zig, Dingos, nelssim and 5 others
Where are you located I would love to fuck her for you

IMG_3704.jpeg

Reactions: Focker and DuceCock
ninetynine said:
Louise has known for a long time that I get turned on by the idea of her with other guys. Initially I told her I liked to see guy’s checking her out, and since that didn’t freak her out, I’ve told her I fantasise about her sleeping with someone else. I’ve come to realise what I want is not for her to just fuck some dude, I want her to find herself a boyfriend; someone who wants to take her out and treat her right - dinner and drinks, not just trying to get in her pants.

In my mind, someone she knows at work, or through school, or someone she knows elsewhere, asks her out for lunch or dinner. I’ve told her many times before that if this was to ever happen, she’d have my full support. I know she’d be a little reluctant, but I’d want her to do it. She’d go out for an innocent meal and it would go nowhere, but she’d come home after having a good time and want to do it again, and I’d encourage her to do so.

After another date or two, she’d be getting used to the situation, and if her date tried to steal a kiss she wouldn’t resist, then she’d come home and tell me, and again, I’d be supportive and encouraging. After a few more dates maybe they’d want to go further and, after talking it over, she’d tell me she wanted to sleep with him and I’d be quietly ecstatic.

My biggest turn on would be for her to be in a proper long term relationship with the guy. Dates, meeting his friends, maybe even holidays, who knows. My kids are a bit old now for them to accept mom’s boyfriend as a new uncle, but that would have been a major turn on too; for Louise’s boyfriend to be a part of our extended family.

We nearly got close to this situation once - I told her I could tell one of the guys in the office was sniffing around her - and that if the opportunity presented itself she should take it, but it fell through. Still, a guy can dream.
Love it all apart from the new uncle thing,it should always be kept apart from the family for me.

The work colleague dynamic is my favourite, although my preferred scenario is slightly different from yours,I'd love her to have an affair with a work colleague but she keeps it secret from me, I know about it but she doesn't know I know.

Reactions: mjb0007bond, Zig, natasnaikul and 3 others
ninetynine said:
I suppose a majority of cuckold husbands would indeed enjoy these thoughts.
You want her to enjoy another man's companionship, and for them to be friends, not just fuck buddies.

When we think back to the times we met our wives, and mostly doing the dating 'thing'; dinner and/or events out, conversation and getting to know one another, and sex to some degree typically figure in. These were good times, and we would like to re-create them for our wives. Only, of course, this time around, you aren't the one involved.

Another twist on this fantasy is substituting a woman for another man.
Perhaps she would enjoy the same things as you desire for her with another woman that would lead to a lesbian relationship.

My 2nd wife did this, but it wasn't necessarily planned.
She became friends with another gal that was similar to herself; they were both in their middle 20's, both had young children of similar ages, and shared some other common interests. This led to them spending more and more time together, going shopping or to the gym, or just running errands. Over a few weeks, their sensuality was emerging, physical touching began, and her friend was becoming the more dominant one.
Once it reached that point, it literally blossomed overnight. They wanted to be naked together, and used any excuse to get each other's clothes off.
Then they started having sex, as often as they could and wherever they could.

And it had the same benefits (for me) as it did when she got strange dick!
Maybe even slightly better as I got to join them in a 3-way!

Reactions: natasnaikul, atb147 and franklyhorny
Sandy Row said:
Love it all apart from the new uncle thing,it should always be kept apart from the family for me.

The work colleague dynamic is my favourite, although my preferred scenario is slightly different from yours,I'd love her to have an affair with a work colleague but she keeps it secret from me, I know about it but she doesn't know I know.
Maybe not “uncle”, but I’d like her to be in a position where she’s not worrying about being caught; in my mind it’s more relaxing for her if she’s not sneaking about and making excuses.

I wouldn’t want her doing it in secret. Where’s the fun in that…?

Reactions: franklyhorny and Sandy Row
Oh God! That’s a fantasy i’ve had for a long time. When we first got married, i floated the idea of a threesome. My wife said she’d consider it provided it was someone she’s comfortable with, like her ex. He lives in the same city as we do and happens to be the one she lost her virginity to (they lived together for 2 years).

For some weird reason, I’ve always seen her as “his” wife (it’s such a turn on) and that her body belongs to him. What i fantasize about is her surrendering completely to him. Not just fuck around, but have a deeply romantic relationship with him. She’d probably be uncomfortable on the first date, but eventually warm up after a couple of dates. I’d even drive them both to a BnB for a weekend getaway so the lovebirds can get to ‘bond’ again and rekindle their relationship.

All along, i’d get to watch them hold hands, take romantic walks, whisper sweet-nothings into each other’s ears, stroke each other’s face lovingly and even kiss. I really want them to fall for each other. She might even ask me to give them some privacy so they could spend some time together in the hot tub or have a nice romantic dinner.

Eventually, he might even move in with us - might start innocently with him having to stay one night. They would cuddle up on the couch watching tv or I might even catch them coming out after having a shower together!

So there, i can understand what you’re going through and hope we can convince our wives. Good luck!

Reactions: natasnaikul and franklyhorny
ninetynine said:
Maybe not “uncle”, but I’d like her to be in a position where she’s not worrying about being caught; in my mind it’s more relaxing for her if she’s not sneaking about and making excuses.

I wouldn’t want her doing it in secret. Where’s the fun in that…?
I would obviously encourage her when she's going out, tell her she looks amazing when she's fully made up and dressed to kill,tell her to enjoy herself,possibly even get to a situation where she's coming home the worst for wear at 4am, or not till 11am,till it's obvious we both know but I never get negative about it, treat it as if it's just normal, ask her if she enjoyed her night etc.

It would get to the point where she's thinking to herself, 'He must know' but always leaving that bit of doubt with her also thinking, 'Well he hasn't said anything, so maybe he doesn't'.

It's all in the thrill of the not knowing for certain, but both of us are pretty sure.

I've always been more turned on by the Cheating Wife dynamic than the Hotwife Dynamic, possibly because she did stay out all night one time in the first year of our marriage, and possibly because I've been a serial adulterer since the third month of our marriage, till the present day.

All about preferences, the title of the site is Slutwives, not Hotwife's, or Cuckold Lovers.

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul and franklyhorny
Just be prepared… She will eventually fall in love with him and leave you. I have the same fantasy… And as much as I love my wife… The thought of her, leaving me for a better man… It’s actually kind of a turn on as well.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Nazareth said:
Perhaps she would enjoy the same things as you desire for her with another woman that would lead to a lesbian relationship.
I had the same experience and it is really very exciting. My wife had an affair with a female co-worker. She was 10 years younger and single. At the beginning they were just co-workers and friends. Then they started to see each other more often outside the office. Her girlfriend has no children so they both were going out with our child. She was buying presents, etc. One day my wife forgot her phone at home (no password at that time). I read all their conversations and found out the truth - they were much more than friends. Their chats were full of heart and kisses emoticons. They were saying how they long for their long kisses and caressing, etc. Then I found some pics and it was obvious that my wife is bi and has a girlfriend. In this case the other woman was leading although she was 10 years younger. My wife denied when I asked but she deleted parts of their conversations. The she protected her phone by a password. I know they still see each other but I'm not sure whether they are still lovers.

Reactions: Nazareth
Oh you can bet they still are. But honestly, who cares? If your wife is making you happy… Let her be happy and have that on the side. :) Happy wife, happy life.

Reactions: atb147
SissyCuckoldJoey said:
Oh you can bet they still are. But honestly, who cares? If your wife is making you happy… Let her be happy and have that on the side. :) Happy wife, happy life.
Actually this is the idea. She'd better fuck or lick someone else than be nervous and complaining all the time.

SissyCuckoldJoey said:
Just be prepared… She will eventually fall in love with him and leave you. I have the same fantasy… And as much as I love my wife… The thought of her, leaving me for a better man… It’s actually kind of a turn on as well.
My wife fell in love with her boyfriend but never left me or stopped loving me he eventually moved in with us

Reactions: Rbm, Zig and SissyCuckoldJoey
Sandy Row said:
I would obviously encourage her when she's going out, tell her she looks amazing when she's fully made up and dressed to kill,tell her to enjoy herself,possibly even get to a situation where she's coming home the worst for wear at 4am, or not till 11am,till it's obvious we both know but I never get negative about it, treat it as if it's just normal, ask her if she enjoyed her night etc.
This is the way I normally play it whenever Louise goes out. Encourage her to overdress, shower her with compliments, tell her to “have a good time” and “try and make some friends”. She know by now she’s got a pretty permanent hall pass, even if she’s never used it.

Sandy Row said:
It would get to the point where she's thinking to herself, 'He must know' but always leaving that bit of doubt with her also thinking, 'Well he hasn't said anything, so maybe he doesn't'.

It's all in the thrill of the not knowing for certain, but both of us are pretty sure.
For me, the thrill is her asking for permission and me giving it. Knowingly giving my wife and the mother of my kids to another man.
Sandy Row said:
All about preferences, the title of the site is Slutwives, not Hotwife's, or Cuckold Lovers.
Fully agree. No-ones here to tell anyone they’re doing their kink wrong 😜

Reactions: Sandy Row
ninetynine said:
This is the way I normally play it whenever Louise goes out. Encourage her to overdress, shower her with compliments, tell her to “have a good time” and “try and make some friends”. She know by now she’s got a pretty permanent hall pass, even if she’s never used it.

For me, the thrill is her asking for permission and me giving it. Knowingly giving my wife and the mother of my kids to another man.

Fully agree. No-ones here to tell anyone they’re doing their kink wrong 😜
How often does she go out?

Nazareth said:
This is something I’d never considered. To me it’s a completely different vibe. I think the turn on of her having a steady boyfriend would be the direct comparison, and that I’d be agreeing to someone replacing me in some way. Louise having a girlfriend might feel like she’s adding to our relationship, rather than adding to hers.

I tried to phrase that thought a few ways to try and not sound sexist or mysoginistic and I haven’t managed it, so the wording is imperfect. I’m not suggesting that I couldn’t be replaced by a woman in Louise’s affections, but it might be like comparing two types of chocolate ice cream with strawberry ice cream - sometimes you want strawberry, and sometimes you want chocolate, but you’d be picking one chocolate over the other. Does that make sense?

Reactions: natasnaikul and Nazareth
ninetynine said:
This is something I’d never considered. To me it’s a completely different vibe. I think the turn on of her having a steady boyfriend would be the direct comparison, and that I’d be agreeing to someone replacing me in some way. Louise having a girlfriend might feel like she’s adding to our relationship, rather than adding to hers.

I tried to phrase that thought a few ways to try and not sound sexist or mysoginistic and I haven’t managed it, so the wording is imperfect. I’m not suggesting that I couldn’t be replaced by a woman in Louise’s affections, but it might be like comparing two types of chocolate ice cream with strawberry ice cream - sometimes you want strawberry, and sometimes you want chocolate, but you’d be picking one chocolate over the other. Does that make sense?
Never really found it was a problem i our relationships we found it added to all our lives and there never was any jealousy but we may have been odd

Sandy Row said:
How often does she go out?
Not as often as I’d like - we live in a small town with not much going on, which is why I try and encourage her to go out with and for work whenever the opportunity arises. Unfortunately the one guy I thought had potential to seduce her doesn’t work with her any more, and I haven’t been able to convince her to contact him.

ninetynine said:
Not as often as I’d like - we live in a small town with not much going on, which is why I try and encourage her to go out with and for work whenever the opportunity arises. Unfortunately the one guy I thought had potential to seduce her doesn’t work with her any more, and I haven’t been able to convince her to contact him.
That stinks. Go out with her to a bar. Have her wear something sexy without her wedding ring. Have her put an anklet on. Trust me, she will get hit on.

Reactions: natasnaikul
SissyCuckoldJoey said:
That stinks. Go out with her to a bar. Have her wear something sexy without her wedding ring. Have her put an anklet on. Trust me, she will get hit on.
Her wearing her wedding ring would attract me to her more than without😬

Last edited:
Sandy Row said:
Her wearing her wedding ring would attract me to her moe than without😬
Yes, but then you limit the guys to only guys who are going to do married women. Without the wedding room, it’s just picking up a woman at a bar.