• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I think my hotwife is HOT! What do you think?

• Thread starterCurious Cuckold
  • Start date

Curious Cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
We were in the swing lifestyle for a little while. She was a favorite at parties. The guys AND girls loved being with her. I am trying to get her to find and fuck a cock over 9 inches and super thick. She says she wants one with a large head so she can feel it going in and out of her pussy. I just want to watch her get fucked and suck on her toes as she does and then have her squat over my face and unload every drop of cum into my mouth.

Attachments

• Black LaceSLS.jpg
    Black LaceSLS.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 544
  • DSC06505.jpg
    DSC06505.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 616
  • DSC06537.jpg
    DSC06537.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 758
  • DSC06548.jpg
    DSC06548.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 339
  • DSC06755.jpg
    DSC06755.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 436
Very Hot :) Love the body-stocking, and on the other thread you show she has a very inviting pink pussy. I'm interested in more stories from your 'swinging' days if you're happy to share...

I am sitting her at the orders of my wife in her panties with a nice hole in the front, and my baby dickie sticking thru. She is watching me as I look thru the photos and tell her what I like about pictures such as your wife. She is so hot that I am dripping and she is laughing at me. She will continue this with me for at least an hour and then I will be taken the the bathroom and stood up as she takes a small leather whip and whips my pee pee for me as I apologize for getting stiff looking at the photos. Thank you and pass along to your wife that she is beautiful.

Sizzling

She's very hot and would absolutely love a big thick cock. I can easily see why she would be a favorite, I'm surprised you don't have a ton of offers.

Hears a offer let me introduce her to my fat old black cock you can watch me wreak her cunt with it and give her a belly full

Last edited by a moderator:
Im me i want to chat to her

How could you not think this slut was hot? Fantastic pics, I love the body stocking also, but I'd like to see some pics without it.

keep posting.....let's see some action shots of her.

Post more soon

I will go through some pics and post more soon!

What a lovely set of tits and a beautiful round ass. Would love to ride that all night long. I'd have to lose about 3 inches if she only wanted 9"

I love her sexy Feet!!!

Some sexy pics

Here are a few more pics. I forgot to tell you the wife enjoys eating pussy too. The one pic is her getting fucked by a girlfriend with a dildo while she sucks me. There is another one of her sexy feet for 694FUN's enjoyment. Wouldn't you like to lick the cum off her toes 694FUN?

Attachments

• CloseSuck4.jpg
    CloseSuck4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC06525.jpg
    DSC06525.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC06760.jpg
    DSC06760.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 116
  • P8123502.jpg
    P8123502.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Sexy3.jpg
    Sexy3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 181
what a sexy slut! r u guys coming to South Florida anytime soon??

I would love to be a slave to both of you! Lick wherever you want!

Users who are viewing this thread