I Snuck Up On My Wife

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
I Snuck Up On My Wife

by EroticWriter Her-First-Biggie.jpg

I came home early the other day. I still haven't decided if that was good or bad. I pulled into the garage and yawned. Just for a moment, I remained in the car and took stock of the past 20 minutes. With nothing on the court docket, it had been a slow Friday at work. I had just returned from lunch and my secretary had said, "Why not take the afternoon off? I can handle things here."

I had replied, "Sure, that's just what I'll do. And tell you what, you can close down around three and enjoy your weekend."

As I had walked out with my briefcase, Janet had given me that smile again. But it was more than just a warm smile. Something about her eyes hinted that there might be more. I had often wondered, was Janet just being her usual personable self, or was there something going on in her thoughts? She was about as tall as I was, and really built, with breasts that I could only estimate were probably a full C cup. I figured she was a true blonde, because I had never detected any dark roots. But, Janet was definitely not the blonde that exists in all the jokes.

This blonde was highly intelligent, and I had often wondered why she chose to work as a mere legal secretary. Her innocent appearing face, depending on her makeup and hairstyle that day had often reminded me of Grace Kelly, one of my favorite actresses, whom later had become Princess Grace of Monaco. But my secretary was married, and I respected that.

Over the past two weeks Janet had hinted in passing conversation that her marriage was not going all that well. If she was fishing, I had failed to take the bait. Getting involved with your secretary was probably not a good thing to do. I had talked to a lawyer buddy about that when he had commented on what a looker my secretary was. I had been quick to assure him that it was strictly professional between us.

But I had often thought about her, and what Janet might be like in bed. But, that was all it was, just thought. But those thoughts were hard to keep hidden within. In recent weeks, my secretary would bend over; sometimes it seemed, more than necessary. I would get an opportunity to look down her blouse, and usually I would make it a point to look somewhere else. Strictly professional, you see. But, lately I had found myself looking away a little slower than before.

And just the other day, when Janet had her back turned to me and had bent over while digging into a file cabinet. Well, wow is all I can say. Her dress was some kind of thin shiny material, and it had sort of, how should I describe it? Her dress had sort of ridden up into the crack of her ass, and it looked almost like she was naked. That time, I had taken a good long look because her back had been to me.

My dick, surprisingly, had climbed halfway to maximum before she had straightened up and turned around. She turned pretty quickly and I was so engrossed in ogling her ass that I think she saw me before I had a chance to look down at my desk.

But today, as I had driven home, I had been thinking about my wife instead of my secretary. Connie had been acting a little cool towards me lately, and I didn't know why. Then, as I was pulling into my driveway, I had seen that the pool guy had parked his truck in front. Hmm, I had thought he had already been by this week. Maybe not.

We had changed pool companies about three weeks ago. This guy seemed to be doing a good job of keeping the pool clean. I had watched him work once, and he seemed very attentive, even taking the time to sweep the deck to keep some loose leaves from blowing into the pool. Now, that was service.

I picked up my briefcase and entered the house. I happened to glance into the kitchen, no wife. I went into the living room, den, and bedroom. Still no wife to be found. Hell, I thought to myself, Connie is probably outside talking to the pool guy. So I headed through the door that we used to go directly from the bedroom to the pool in the evening.

This was our "skinny dipping" door, we called it. We would get naked in the bedroom, and head right for the pool. We used to have sex every time we did that. Sometimes we had sex in bed before heading for the pool, sometimes in the pool, and sometimes on the deck. But, that too, had fallen off in recent weeks.

Then, as I came around the edge of the house, I saw...them. And then I knew why Connie had seemed to lose interest in me as of late. Apparently I had come around the corner just as they were getting started, because she was just going from a standing position to sitting beside the pool man. They were sideways to me. He was flat on his back, and it looked like Connie was masturbating him. I could not see his dick, but she was leaning over near his cock and her arms were moving.

Then she bent forward and started moving her head up and down. My wife was giving him a blowjob!

At least that was what I thought she was doing, but after only a few seconds she raised up onto her arms and turned sideways to him Then she threw her right leg over him like she was getting ready to mount a horse. When she got her leg over him, Connie sort of leaned forward to give him a peck on the lips, and at that moment I caught a quick glimpse of what he had to offer. It not only looked like she was mounting a horse; she actually was, because it looked like his cock was standing pretty tall in the air.

As she slowly lowered her hips down and back, Connie seemed to know just where the head of his dick was in relation to her hole, because no one aimed it with their hand. She must have landed right on that fat head the first try, because she started lowering herself immediately. Connie went down slowly. I was a little sideways to them and couldn't see their genitals now, but she was moaning like I had never heard her do in all our seven years of marriage.

I crept around some bushes at the edge of our deck so that I could have a better look at what was going on. Connie had her back to me from this angle, and he could not see past her and spot me. I snuck in and got low for a closer look...

Damn! My heart pounded at the sight of seeing my wife's vagina stretched incredibly wide by his huge penis.

Now as I watched her take the dick I saw that she had only gone down onto him a little ways and was on her way back up. There hadn't even been time enough for her to get the rest of his cock good and wet, but I knew that before long, things would be soaking wet for them. I could not believe how his penis was stretching her and making her lips cling to his cock as she went up up and up before starting back down.

I had shaved Connie?s snatch recently, and she hadn't even given me any argument about letting me do it. It had been extremely exciting as I dabbled on her with the shaving creme and then used a razor to remove her blonde pubes. She had even lain on her back, with her legs pulled way back to her chest as I shaved off the little bits of hair from around her anus. She had giggled and claimed that it tickled. I had eaten her then, not even waiting until getting all the shaving creme off. I had even licked a little around her delicate little anus, and that had seemed to excite her tremendously.

Connie had had two climaxes that day, one by being eaten, and one from my six-and-one-half-inch dick.

That had been around four weeks ago. I had figured that she would allow it all to grow back, and I had been pleased when she continued to keep herself clean-shaven. Thanks honey, but for whom were you doing it? It didn't make sense. That fuck had been one of the great ones. And the times before had been pretty good as well. So, why this guy?

Our love life had gone a little south at about the same time this guy had come on board. Had Connie started up with him right away? It seemed more likely than if this was their first time together, because of her coolness towards me sexually for the past two to three weeks.

Connie sunbathed nude around the pool. Was it possible he had shown up one day and "accidentally" seen her? Or maybe she had done it deliberately after getting to know him. I wish I knew.

As I watched her moving up and down slowly on him, I knew that she was enjoying her ride. There was no doubt about that because Connie would go deep, pausing about where his cock might come to the end of her pussy. Then she would wriggle around and go slowly all the way to the top. As she would reach the top, she would pause again, just keeping him inside enough to keep his penis from falling out.

I had never seen anything quite like this. Each time Connie rose up, her tightly stretched lips would cling to his cock and be tugged downwards. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, but the problem was, it was my wife on top of another man! There was no way that my penis could stretch her out like that. I sighed, almost too loud, and for a second I was afraid that they might have heard me. I held my breath, but they were too involved with one another to be aware of anything, probably. Hell, an earthquake might only have enhanced their fucking, the way it looked.

Up, almost off of him. I could see her stretched lips start to open even wider as she would reach the bottom part of his dick head, which was wider than that thick shaft. Then she would go almost the way back down again, slowly. Each time I could hear Connie sigh, or moan. He began talking to her, and I could clearly hear his words. Sometimes she would let out a little giggle when he would tell her to take it all, and at the same time he would tug on her ass with his fingers.

But he also seemed the little boy, despite his man-sized dick. He would ask her things, like how she liked that big dick? I was surprised when I heard Connie say she had been dreaming of one like this for a long time. I was somewhat irritated at that, because my wife was in effect telling the pool boy that he had more than her husband did, and that she liked it more. Thank you dear wife for your loyalty.

It grew even worse when I heard her say, "I love this fat cock. I can really feel every inch as I go up and down."

I had joked with Connie sometimes while we were fucking, about how she might like to try a big guy, I mean a guy who happened to be big between the legs. She would tease back at me, and act like she was getting really excited. Then, after the sex, with her usually coming, and me always, she would insist that I had more than enough for her. But now, as I was watching them, I wondered. The next time I fucked Connie, if I played the game, what would be her response?

Over and over I was thinking about what I was seeing. How many times had she fucked this guy? Was this the first, or the twenty-first? Had Connie been sexually involved with me after fucking this guy? If so, I had not been able to tell the difference, other than her apparent decreased interest.

And then Connie got really excited and began to pump a little harder. Still, she never went all the way down to the bottom of his cock, and I wondered if perhaps he was longer than she could take. I found myself hoping that was the case. And then, as if they had practiced a lot and knew just how to time themselves, they both began coming. His hands gripped her ass, and she seemed to shake in addition to her up and down movements. Her lips had turned bright red.

They had already started to color when I first saw her pussy wrapped around him. But now she, or maybe he, really had her blood flowing. I could clearly see her contractions, not only all around her pussy lips but at her asshole as well. Some cum, I could see, was trying to squeeze out all around her tightly stretched lips.

It was a long climax for her, continuing after he seemed to be done. He stayed hard enough for Connie to finish. And then they lay quietly. I'm not sure, but it sounded like they were kissing up there at the other end. But I had a decision to make. Should I stand up and confront them, or sneak silently away?

I decided to sneak away. I needed time to think about this. I rushed out to the garage and started my car. I backed out of the driveway and drove away so that they would not know I had been home. As I drove to Starbucks, I knew that I had a lot of thinking to do about my wife and my marriage. Hell, I was a lawyer, and I knew many ways that I could keep my wife from cleaning me out. And then I began thinking about my secretary.