I need your advice for something

• Thread starterVDimitrof
  • Start date

VDimitrof

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2021
Hello all😊 i need your advice , becouse im new at all this.Me and my wife decide to sell pics of her (nudes, while i fuck her) and her weared underwear but im not sure where to start,how i say im new at that. So if someone have experience to help me out where to sell pics or underwear,i know about Onlyfans but want to try some other sites too. Thanks to all who will answer me ❤️

Hey, I'm also curious about this. Maybe someone on the forum can give some advice:)

sounds interesting... post a photo of you....
lets see what you look like.

VDimitrof said:
Hello all😊 i need your advice , becouse im new at all this.Me and my wife decide to sell pics of her (nudes, while i fuck her) and her weared underwear but im not sure where to start,how i say im new at that. So if someone have experience to help me out where to sell pics or underwear,i know about Onlyfans but want to try some other sites too. Thanks to all who will answer me ❤️

Your question does not lend itself to an answer. If you want to sell questions of you fucking your wife, the comment that mostly comes to mind is: who cares?