• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i need to be used to please my wife

• Thread startercuckhubbytarka1
  • Start date

cuckhubbytarka1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2007
my lady says i have to go out and get as fucked by BBC but i dont know where to go,any help would be good
in in luton area of UK

That is cool. My first ass fuck was by a Black Man, after I had been married a year. My wife knew I had been sucking white cock , including Her father and several black cocks.
So my situation similar but not identiacal. I now live a female and still with wife.
luv to all, MsGary

MsGary said:
That is cool. My first ass fuck was by a Black Man, after I had been married a year. My wife knew I had been sucking white cock , including Her father and several black cocks.
So my situation similar but not identiacal. I now live a female and still with wife.
luv to all, MsGary
The date was arranged by her. With Her blk boss on our first anniversary 3 months before. She had gotten me 13 inch blk dildo. Then I knew why

Users who are viewing this thread