• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i need some advice on a couple of things

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife is in the beginning stages of being a hotwife/cuckoldress ,she is going out to a bar/club and she has a few questions 1; should she wear her wedding ring? 2;she has an ankle bracelet (she didnt know the meaning when she got it years ago) do most men realize its meaning? cause we didnt until recently 3;shes dressing very sexy id even say quite slutty ,is there anything that black men like alot (shes got a big ass that she shows off and big tits also) any tips on how to be to get their attention?

thanks for any advice or help in advance

No panties or bra and leave her legs parted in a short skirt. Dance and let the guys feel her up.

thanks tara any other advice id love to hear it

I never wear panties or a bra if I am going out for fun.

I try to wear something short and revealing, or at least flattering to my curvy figure.

I sometimes wear my wedding ring, but most often have it on my car key quick release deal. That keeps it on me without me wearing it, and more importantly, keeps me from forgetting it in some hotel room or some black mans bedroom.

I sometimes wear a black choker, that seems to help.

I also wear heels and always a skirt or dress, for easy access and flashing opportunities in case the guy(s) are playing shy or confused.

Some of my friends say darker finger and toenail colors help, but I get french tips alot and that never seems to hurt my chances when I am big black cock hunting.

Marie