• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need ideas, degrading things do to wife

• Thread starterOhioSkyLove
  • Start date

OhioSkyLove

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2017
I wrote words on her body with a marker and put a leash and collar on her. I need more ides.

c59848b9aa440be53d94ff6584d58787.jpg

• Love
Reactions: throwback
Submissive *****, Free hole, use me, dumb slut, breed me, bareback only, free slut, sloppy seconds, ruin my holes, fill me, creampie,

I had her play fetch last night in the living room. Id throw a dildo and she would bring it back in her teeth, She had her collar on. Then id put the leash on her and throw it and not let her. Id like to have a few of the guys over when i do it.

Reactions: NatureGreenX
skylove6999 said:
I had her play fetch last night in the living room. Id throw a dildo and she would bring it back in her teeth, She had her collar on. Then id put the leash on her and throw it and not let her. Id like to have a few of the guys over when i do it.
Training enforcement is fun to watch.

Reactions: NatureGreenX and KinkyPaul
I had her scratch at the door. So i open the door and put her on her leash and she peed on the tree and came back in. I gave her water in her bowl and pat her on her head. I told her good *****. She just smiled and drug her ass across the carpet as if it itches like a dog. She is really getting used to this. On weekends she just brings me the collar and leash now. Id like to bring some guys over. If you have any ideas how to do that id like some ideas or anything else i can do to degrade her.

Reactions: Aleksandrman