• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I May Be Big, But I Am A Pussy Pounder

• Thread starterBigmandoinsexythangs
  • Start date

Bigmandoinsexythangs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2011
First off let me just say I am bigger size black man. Not obese, and my extra pounds definitely do not get in my way, but they help me pound that white pussy. I am looking not just to chat with some white women but meet up in real time. I am from the Tri-State area. If you are interested contact me so we can chat, and see where it will lead from there.

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Untitled 8.jpg
    Untitled 8.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 219
  • Untitled 9.jpg
    Untitled 9.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 193
I also have a video of me in the shower. Does anyone know how I post that?

You have some big balls too. Keep up the good work.

You need to lose some of that belly flubber!

Just ignore them, they are jealous. Send a message to Dig420 on how to do the movie.

I'd love to watch you pound my wife's holes - awesome!

sharky20 said:
You need to lose some of that belly flubber!

As a petite girl, nothing is sexier than having such a man surrounding you, on you, in you ...lovely

i actually prefer me some extra meat like c50000p said. more weight on me is hot.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tri state area?

I love bigger guys

I wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry if I came across that way. I was just saying had nice big balls. I am jelious. Thanks

Thanks to all for the nice comments. I realize all do not like them really big, but for those that do I would love to talk with you.

Users who are viewing this thread