• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I left my wife (a warning)

• Thread starterKalei
  • Start date
no offence falcon ground rules have nothing to do with it surley she wasent stupid enougth to think ohh i can do it he never even needs to know. you dont need ground rules to see that is retarded and at end of day about trust being honest wich she was not any one just reading up on cuckold for first time can see you dont do it secretivley without your partner knowing like an affair. mean oviesly yea they may fuck some one without you knowing at first then tell you but doing repetadly without your partners knowladge is cheating or affair what ever you want to call it you can butter it up how evwr you like but you will still be wrong.

to many pepole are blinded by there own ignorince and stupitedy on herethinking but your a cuck ur wife cant cheat well you know what yes she can called fucking affair its diffrent.

this is what happen when you don't communicate...
and even breaking up needs communication also...
not just keep someone when you like...and throw them out when you don't....

We haven't head back from Kelei for some time. I wonder, Kalei, how are you taking all this advice and dialog about his situation.

What are your plans now? And how are you going to proceed to resolve this dilemma?

Cheers, Harry

Indy Hubby said:
Amen. I alway say, odds are, if your wife plays alone, you'll eventually live alone.

I guess I'm one of the minority. My wife plays alone 75% of the time. This is our arrangement. After nearly a decade of this, we are still strong as ever. Communication and trust are first and foremost. She plays the role of the "cheating wife" with most of her new hookups. She gets what she wants. NSA sex and the guy gets the satisfaction of "putting one over" on the husband. Although he really isn't.

falcondfw69 said:
Yes, for real. I was in love with her. Sounds stupid now, but I was. My current fiance is the total opposite of my ex - honest, hard-working, loyal, needs work on the self-esteem, but a lot of women do.

waitaminute.. so the other one was basically a camgirl that milked you dry..
the current one..do you live with her? have you met her? is she anywhere within your reach?
I mean..it's not yet another "long distance-have never seen her in the flesh" deal, is it?
and should that be the case..
are you paying the school/uni directly or are you giving her the money?
(not that it makes a big difference.. it takes about a couple of days of paperwork to set up a "school" that looks real enough to someone who lives halfway across the globe)

falcondfw69 said:
King,
I truly empathize with your situation.
I was engaged to a young lady in the Philippines for 4 years (before my current fiance). We met on a webcam site. Bad sign number 1. 6 months into the relationship, I found out she was also working as a bargirl. Bad sign number 2. I saved her from hospital bills, jail, working in the bars, etc. so many times. But she always needed more money. She was so beautiful and so sweet. I desperately wanted to fly over to be with her. But she always kept needing more money so I could never save enough to go over there.
I was hooked. And I was conned. Same as you.
My current fiance, yes, I help her out, but only for emergencies or for school tuition. She has been VERY, VERY good about not asking for help. The right woman is out there for you. Do not give up.

Boy, con artists are always the first to embrace new technology...

Kalei said:
I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Several months ago, my wife and I took the plunge and found her a guy that she could have fun with knowing that it turned me on etc... Anyway we've had really great sex after she came back from her dates, and I would always be horny for her. Well a little while later all contact with him seemed to have stopped and I just guessed the relationship fizzled between them or whatever which was also fine with me. Here's where it gets good, she was seeing him behind my back. Why? I don't know, I felt like I was cheated on, after everything I let her have. I just couldn't forgive this and got really pissed off. I kicked her out of my house, she has no car or job, and her guy she was seeing, turns out he has a wife and kids and he wants nothing to do with her anymore. I'm still debating if I should tell her, lord knows I've got a lot of proof lol. Anyways this is just a little warning to all potential cucks, you've gotta really set the groundF rules.

i would like just like to say...dat is totaly cruel on ur part ur are giving her da punishment for something she has done on ur envouragment..dat is totally injustice..u turned on for dis and she defintly did dat on ur envouragment and to make u enjoyment....n now when she get edicted of him....ur criiticizing her...da moment u were encorging her...u should have consider those things which often hapend...we r from pakistan...we r from.more conservative society..cant expect dat kinda behaviour from a person in a socity which we think.more culture n civilozed

Users who are viewing this thread