• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i had to lick his ass while his cock was in her pussy

• Thread starterdirtiestcucky
  • Start date

dirtiestcucky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2012
Well it was quite a day today. My wife had her boyfriend Tristen over and they had me kneeling at the foot of the bed while they made out, he was touching her and kissing her all over, sucking her perfect nipples and fondling her big tits, and she really drove me crazy by sucking his cock for awhile, which is something she never did to me even in my more 'manly' days.

Eventually he mounted her, seeing a mans cock enter her always get me so aroused, it almost makes me dizzy. She started whispering in his ear and next thing I knew he told me to come over and get my nose between his ass cheeks. "It's Valentines Day and I want you to talk romantically to my ass", he ordered me. "Do and say things that I can do to your wife, I'm going to repeat every word and action so make it good or we'll both be beating your ass.", he told me.

"Yes Sir.", I replied, thinking how I would do this as I moved towards his ass crack. I imagined his ass was my wife and his asshole was her mouth. I got close and said, "Baby you are so beautiful" and kissed his ass cheeks. He then repeated the same phrase to her and I assume kissed her cheeks. "I love kissing you, you're so hot", I said as I kissed his anus passionately. He repeated my words exactly and they started kissing and giggling and naturally I was embarrassed but could see they were pleased and I had to continue.

"I could kiss you forever, sweetie, I love feeling my tongue inside your mouth" and I then pressed my tongue into his anus as deep as I could. they really started making out so I just kept tonguing him as they clearly were not stopping anytime soon.

"Your getting so wet, I want to fill you up", I said and again lick and tongued his ass as best I could. When he repeated the line to her, she was ready to be fucked and told him so. "Back at the end of the bed, boy", he told me, I obeyed without question and saw his big cock enter her sweet shaved and tight pussy, he fucked her so hard and she screamed with passion.

He then pulled it out and stuck his cock in her ass and continued to fuck her while she rubbed her pussy, soon he said he was coming and I could see from his thrusting that he was filling her ass with his hot cum load.

When he pulled it out he ordered me over to suck his cock clean but not to hard as it was sensitive. I did my best to make sure it was washed properly by my mouth before he told me to get on the bed and lay on my back.

He then helped her up to sit on my face, he straddled me as well and I could hear them again making out while I felt his cum start to drip into my mouth from her ass.

I was hoping that I might be released from my chastity belt for good behavior but my wife told me that she couldn't be bothered with such trivial things on Valentines Day, but that she was happy with my work and maybe tomorrow.

The boyfriend is gone, my wife is sound asleep and my balls are aching in need of release.

Reactions: cummmthirsty
Hot story!
Even if I am not bi, I do get turned on by the thought of having to rim the asshole of the man having sex with my wife. The humiliation would be exciting, in fantasy. I haven't done it and doubt that I will ever do it. But I do get hard reading about it. Its so dirty, nasty and degrading. Sucking dick doesn't turn me on, I'd rather lick an asshole if given the choise. :eek:

I have done everything youi described for real loved it

Users who are viewing this thread