• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I fucked a BULL!!

• Thread starterjrm
  • Start date

jrm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
I got fucked by my first bull last night. My hubby was not tied up though. The bull and my hubby both fucked me. They also took a few pictures. It was a great time!!! (I'm so sore!!!!!!!!)

Attachments

• One Hot Momma 073.jpg
    One Hot Momma 073.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,723
  • One Hot Momma 019.jpg
    One Hot Momma 019.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,676
  • One Hot Momma 021.jpg
    One Hot Momma 021.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,118
  • One Hot Momma 068.jpg
    One Hot Momma 068.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,524
very hot you sexxxy wife. that cock you were sucking looked thick. was that your bull? how big? how about some shots of you taking some big cock. mahalo

very hot you sexxxy wife. that cock you were sucking looked thick. was that your bull? how big? how about some shots of you taking some big cock. mahalo

how soon you deprive your hubby of that sweet pussy of you?

Best nipples ever

Great photos. Would love to see more and hear more details.

how about pics with the BBC included? Looks like just you and the hubby in the pics posted

why do people always assume that the bull is black. its your own fantasy that makes you think that way. Just remember ther are many white bulls also.

cathytay said:
For 15 years all I've had is hubby. Lately it seems like not enough.
What you are looking for is ownership.

You want to be used and used and used again. You want no say in the matter, you simply want to be fuck meat. I had a slave like you a few years ago. Insisted on black cock and when she got it she discovered it wasn't all that much different than any other. A bull is a bull is a bull. What you need is to be brought into a room and used. You need to suck cocks till you gag while your ass and pussy is fucked hard and often. You want to see your husband hanging his head in shame while you sling your ass into the next cock while swallowing cum pouring down your throat. You want your tits man handled and squeezed and licked and bit and pinched until the ache goes away. You would like it if, after the men are through you had to lie there and listen to them discussing your performance. the thing is, what you would hear would be erotic enough to make you cum just thinking about it. You want to cum hard and fast and often with men cumming on you and in you. You fanticize about having cum dripping off your chin and tits and belly and leaking out of a well filled pussy and ass. And when you finally get a moment to rest you look up and there are more cocks pointing at you, ready to fill any hole and cover you again. You like rough hands holding your legs spread wide and high while your ass and pussy is presented to the world to fuck, to spank, to fill with pain and pleasure.

You need a master, not a bull. you need to be owned and enslaved as a sex toy.

Users who are viewing this thread