• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I felt so little

• Thread startersheepish_eyes
  • Start date

sheepish_eyes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2006
My wife and I do not have sex anymore, at least not in a traditional sense. I play with myself. That is pretty much sex for me. Fortunately my wife is fairly tolerant of allowing me to be a chronic masturbator.

I used to attempt to initiate sex with her but always ended up playing with myself. I would nuzzle her neck and start kissing her. She would say “oh brother” and say that I have puppy eyes. I would then make a moaning sound that she called “girly”. This would inevitably ended up with me saying “I guess I should just play with myself?” and she would laugh at me. I’d then run to the bathroom and put lotion in my palm. I’d lay on the couch with my head in her lap and look up at her while I played with myself. She would tease me and call me a wanker.

It got to the point where I can only cum by masturbating. When we would fuck I was never able to cum. This disappointed her and she always said she wants to feel me inside her. Sex with me for her is very disappointing.

These days every once in a while she will be horny. Maybe every 2 or 3 months. Usually she’ll put on a little nightly and panties. She’ll sit with her legs apart, which she never does, and make sure I can see her little panties. I then know she is in the mood and crawl over and begin kissing her mound thru her panties. If she doesn’t stop me I know I will soon be licking her. In these rare cases, she will lift up her little ass an slide the panties off. She will then push her pussy into my mouth and I will begin a very long session of orally pleasing her. I will alternate between her pussy and her asshole. She mostly likes me to dart my tongue in and out of her asshole.

When she cums, which usually will take me 30 to 45 minutes, she will have me put my finger up her ass and my face on her pussy while she bucks across my face. My face will be creamed with her juices. After she is done, I am way to stinky for her. I will then lay on my back and play with myself. Sometime she will massage my balls while I play with myself.

This has been my sex life for the last 8 years. About 5 years ago I shared my cuckold fantasy with her and was firmly rejected. However these days she is starting to miss getting pounded by a real man. I can tell because more and more she will point out men that she thinks is cute and she will tease me about not getting a proper fucking. Before we met she was very sexually active and though I was cute and boyish. She never really considered me an equal to her past lovers.

This past weekend my neighbor had a pig roast. He is single and invited a bunch of people including us. There we a lot of single people there. The party started out pretty tame but as the night worn on it started to become a real adult party. My wife brought her bikini (my neighbor has an in ground pool) and wore a little sun dress. She is very attractive and was getting a lot of attention from the single guys.

We were all sitting around talking about are past sexual conquests. I’m not sure how the topic came up. As I mentioned my wife has been around the block, I on the other hand was practically a virgin when I met my wife. Most of my teens and early 20’s were spent jerking off. My wife shared a few stories about giving a guy head in a bar and once at a party which I had never heard. This was somewhat shocking since she never shared that type of information with me. Eventually people looked over at me for me to share some of my past sexual encounters.

I felt like such a little boy. I suppose I could have lied but I just shrugged. My wife rubbed my head and said “he was too busy playing with himself” and every one laughed. I was really feeling humiliated. I started to feel like a lump on a log. Every one was talking and flirting and I was just sitting there quietly. My wife was spending all of her time talking to this one guy. I felt totally left out.

It was suggested we all go swimming. One guy suggested we forget the suits and my wife said “hmm we’ll have to see”. She got up to go and put her bikini on. I followed her and told her that I was feeling like a little boy. She laughed and asked what I meant. I told her I felt like playing with myself and leaving her alone with the guys. She burst out laughing and then stopped and starting looking at me more seriously. “Maybe you should” She said. I told her I felt out of my league and that I should go home and play with myself. She just stood there looking at me and giggling. She said “Yeah why don’t you go and pull down your pants and look at naked women on the computer while I swim in my little bikini with a bunch of single guys”

I knew she was mocking me, but the smile on her face told me she wouldn’t stop me either. I told her I couldn’t help myself. “Then go have fun” she said, this time more seriously. “But what about you?” I asked. “What about me? Maybe you can think about that while your playing with yourself”. “I will Oh yes I will”.

I walked out the door and she laughed saying “Don’t wait up!”. She didn’t even hesitate. She was straight out to the pool in her little bikini. I decided to sneak around the back and see if I could peak thru the fence at her. I spotted her and she was already in the water very close to the guy she was talking to earlier. I stood there watching and tugging at my cock thru my shorts. I could really hear them. Then they hugged each other tight and she kissed him on the lips. My cock got so hard and my stomach felt empty. The broke the kiss and he whispered something in her ear. She tilted her head back and laughed and then reach behind her and pulled off her bikini top. She threw it into the air onto the edge of the pool and stood there for him to feast his eyes on her bare breasts. She then laughed again and flung her arms around his shoulders and started kissing him again.

This was too much for me and I ran home pulled down my shorts and played with myself for the rest of the night.

So you are little jerk off boy? Like to play with yourself while your wife gets a good fuck like a real woman should. At least she's getting it somewhere. Smart woman!

You are so right !!!

jasoniserinsbitch said:
So you are little jerk off boy? Like to play with yourself while your wife gets a good fuck like a real woman should. At least she's getting it somewhere. Smart woman!

You hit the nail on the head. I am totally a "little jerk off boy" and yes my wife deserves to be fucked by a real man.

playing with my tiny clit for wife and boyfriends amusement

I totally understand where your cuming from. Sounds like your wife is understanding too. Mine is too and she made it clear that my place was on my knees or playing with my tiny sissy clit cock. She is always right and when she showed me how a cock is really supposed to look and feel in her pussy, and how her lover fucked her so perfect that she came like I never could make her I accepted my sissy role. She says she never could feel my teeny cock but my tounge was devine and now I know I was really just her little girl friend there to help keep her wet for her man. Weve never been happier.

Users who are viewing this thread