• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I arrange for men to fuck my wife

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
I luv setting up the men to fuck my wife. Showing them pics of her being a slut 4 big cock and hearing what they will do to her turns me on bigtime.

Pics

Here are some pics of her with strange cock. I need to rezise a whole heap of pics as this site has strict limits.

very hot please post more

brissypair said:
Here are some pics of her with strange cock. I need to rezise a whole heap of pics as this site has strict limits.

Nothing better than getting the wedding ring in the photo. Well done.

Being Fucked

She loves big cock

brissypair said:
I luv setting up the men to fuck my wife. Showing them pics of her being a slut 4 big cock and hearing what they will do to her turns me on bigtime.

I love to do that too, ive arranged for mine to have coffee with a younger man tomorrow then they are going to Ann Summers (sexy undies shop) shes going to try on a few outfits while he watches through a gap in the curtain of the changing room, hes going to buy her his fave outfit for her to wear for him when they meet to fuck,

Nice

You have a gorgeous white wife there.
God i would love her to suck my prick, Ah wel lol Please can we have more pics please nice :)
Love Wallbike

Ellington333

Do You Enjoy Jacking Off While You Watch Her Getting Fucked And Filled With Cum? I Bet You Get Some Good Cream Pies And Your Sloppy Seconds Must Be Great. I Bet She's Got A Big Cunt. Does She Take It In The Ass Too?

brissypair said:
love the ring..:)

I love to set my wife up to. Last week she sucked my boss off in the office after hours. This weekend she is going to stay away with him on staurday night at a hotel. He has been going crazy this wek asking me if it is still ok wanting toknow what the limits are. Today we sat for two hours in his office talking about him fucking my wife.

What is the best fuck you have set her up for.

Please tell her to scrub her feet clean@! Thanks, James.;)

I would love the chance to be with your wife

would love to have your wife asap

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard

Very nice pic
My monster cock gets hard looking at it
Have fun

Users who are viewing this thread