• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am the wife of a masterful bull ask me anything

• Thread starterTisha N Jamal
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Tisha,

Tisha N Jamal said:
Our [relationship] is reverse cuckoldry; I force him to have sex with other women.

Ask me anything :)

That's very intriguing. How, typically, do you go about forcing your husband to have sex with another woman?

When you say he's a "masterful bull," does that mean he doesn't like having sex with other women, but when you order him to do so, he's so irresistible it's out of the question for the woman you order him to seduce to resist...?

—Custer

Oooo very sexy Tisha.I volunteer myself to be the first girl Jamal fucks from slutwives lol! Seriously tho, how do you do it? Do u make him have sex, would we be domming him or is it more like you just help hubby find girls to fuck together? Cuuuz... I'm down either way hehe. Seriously tho wanna know more. Would I get to play with you too or just him.... and does he have a big cock? I'm a liiiiiil bit of a size queen hehe ;) hope to hear back soon tish, I'm very intrigued! Xoxo

It depends sometimes a friend or even a stranger at a party will just ask me can they use him

I just tell him go fuck her and do this ir that and he does. The last thing he wants is to piss me off. He has no say in who he sleep with.

Once I give the orders he kicks in with her and this is where he is masterful. Women worship him .... and he worships his master .. me

Hi Ms. Tisha,

Thank you for honoring us with your reply.

Tisha N Jamal said:
It depends, sometimes a friend, or even a stranger, at a party will just ask me can they use him.

Very good. I like it that other women ask you, not your husband, if they can fuck him...

Tisha N Jamal said:
I just tell him to go fuck her, and do this or that, and he does.

Ah... so your husband obeys you. That's entirely as it should be...

Tisha N Jamal said:
The last thing he wants is to piss me off.

Excellent. This suggests he knows you will punish him in suitable ways if he displeases you...?

Tisha N Jamal said:
[My husband] has no say in who he sleeps with.

I must say, this seems like a unique but effective way to manage a husband whom other women are strongly attracted to...

Tisha N Jamal said:
Once I give the orders, he kicks in with [the woman who wants him], and this is where he is masterful.

Your strategy is so good I can hardly believe it. It's especially outstanding that your obedient husband does not decide which other women he wants, then... on the sly, while attempting to conceal this from you... try to seduce them — but rather, when other women decide for themselves they want to fuck him, they tell you that straight-out, and ask you for your permission to do so.

Tisha N Jamal said:
Women worship him....

Jeez... how many men are green with envy as they read this? Those who claim not to be (if any) are lying, I would imagine...

Tisha N Jamal said:
...and [my husband] worships his master .. me.

That, of course, is as it should be. (Please don't interpret this as criticism... but, would it be more appropriate to think of yourself as your properly-obedient husband's mistress...? I know— details, details...)

Thank you again, Ms. Tisha, for your intriguing posts and for describing your uniquely-effective method for managing your (perhaps otherwise wayward) husband.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread