• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliated in public

• Thread starterjohnrousher
  • Start date
J

johnrousher

What's the most humiliating thing your wife has ever done to you in public?

Mine has to be that on our honeymoon, the wedding was a late one and we had a 4:30 flight the next morning, so no sex just exhausted sleep when we got to the hotel room. I was a virgin so I was ready but she wasn't.

So we flew down to Cancun where we were staying at an adult's only resort. When we got there we changed into our bathing suits and my wife wanted to hit the pool while it was still real sunny.

Anyway we get to the pool and it was a clothing optional pool. I kepy my suit on, but my wife took her top off and sat in a lounge chair by the pool. I was in the pool on the side talking to her and another couple. The guy was completely naked and had a huge soft one.

My wife sat there talking to the couple with her sunglasses on but it was apparent by her hard nipples and turned head that she was checking his dick out.

The couple talked to us for a while and found out we were newlyweds. The wife said, "we better leave them alone then since we know what they have been doing and probably need some sleep." with a smile on her face.

My wife looked at her and said, "actually we haven't had sex yet since we had an early flight. But since he's still a virgin I'm sure he's dying to." They all had a laugh and walked off while I was embarrassed but had a hard on.

So whay humiliating things has your wife done to you?

She married me!

Susan has a hard time in humiliating me although she knows I do crave it. The story that comes to mind happened many years ago. She had just started going out with a new lover. They had made arrangements to get together after work.

He called her and left a message on her voice mail stating that he had rented a hotel room and was eagerly awaiting her. What he did not know was that Susan shared her voice mail with another employee. Guess which one listened to the messages first!

All her co-workers knew me so Susan was mortified. I was thoroughly embarrassed and aroused by the whole deal.

Public cuckold

johnrousher said:

Mine has to be that on our honeymoon, the wedding was a late one and we had a 4:30 flight the next morning, so no sex just exhausted sleep when we got to the hotel room. I was a virgin so I was ready but she wasn't.

So we flew down to Cancun where we were staying at an adult's only resort. When we got there we changed into our bathing suits and my wife wanted to hit the pool while it was still real sunny.

Anyway we get to the pool and it was a clothing optional pool. I kepy my suit on, but my wife took her top off and sat in a lounge chair by the pool. I was in the pool on the side talking to her and another couple. The guy was completely naked and had a huge soft one.

My wife sat there talking to the couple with her sunglasses on but it was apparent by her hard nipples and turned head that she was checking his dick out.

The couple talked to us for a while and found out we were newlyweds. The wife said, "we better leave them alone then since we know what they have been doing and probably need some sleep." with a smile on her face.

My wife looked at her and said, "actually we haven't had sex yet since we had an early flight. But since he's still a virgin I'm sure he's dying to." They all had a laugh and walked off while I was embarrassed but had a hard on.

I struggle to know just which occasion is the most humiliating and just last week-end I discovered something which in itself isn't a massive thing but for me just now seems a really big humiliation.

I met up with a very old friend last week-end, we had been friends from childhood and had formed a rock group together as very young teenagers. Roger played bass and I played lead guitar and with a few more friends were pretty successful. Roger used the group to further his sex life while for me it was the intensity of the music so he laid every female he could, and with his 10", thick dick, there were many, and I concentrated on being the best musician I could be.

Anyway I then had a girlfriend so wasn't interested in anyone else. We were both virgins and it wasn't until we'd been otgether for over a year that she let me have sex with her. It was then that I realised that I was the only virgin. She made a few feeble comments about a heavy fall as a child and bloodstained panties but I was pretty sure I wasn't her first lover. Her excuses confirmed it more than anything and as an active horse rider if she'd said she'd broken her hymen horse-riding I probably would never have questioned it.

Anyway now my wife is divorcing me I have been meeting up with some old friends and it was so last week-end when I visited my old home town and met Roger. Over a few beers he confessed to having fucked my wife from shortly after meeting her and for many months while she had me believing she was still a virgin. They used to laugh about that, me thinking she was a virgin while she was getting laid by him and others. He told me he continued a sexual relationship with her all while I was away in Colllege and for the first few years of our marriage, right up until we moved away.

Learning I had been such an innocent fool and that they had been laughing at me all along, even sharing during sex about the night I lost my viriginity has me feeling at an all-time low.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the dance foor

My wife, a long time lover and I went out for an evening. We were out of state and agreed to "push the envelope".

As soon as the three of us walked to the nightclub, he made sure those around us especially wait staff knew she and I were married. Then he moved in and took over.

Later as I was coming back from the rest room, I stopped and was watching them on the dance floor. They were very "dirty dancing" to include intimate kissing and stroking. If they'd gone any further, they'd be risking arrest.

There were two guys standing in front of me also watching them, talking about what they were doing and one commented on how he was definitely "getting some" tonight. Then one said to the other, "That's not her husband she's dancing with, but he's here."

The other said' "Really."

The first replied, "Yea "so & so" pointed them out to me."

So then the 2nd guy says, "I'd be kicking some ass." The first guy said, "Me too." Then the second said, "Where's he husband?"

The first said, "I'll point him out to you." and they started looking around. When he turned and saw me behind him, we made eye contact for a moment that seemed to last forever.
Neither of us said a word. Then he said to his friend, "Let's go back to the table."

I have no doubt what he said after they got out of earshot because the second guy looked back at me, said something to the first and they both laughed.

Sex therapy

johnrousher said:

During two separate sex therapy sessions my wife humiliated me to our therapist in very open and deliberate ways.

The first occasion was when the therapist asked her about how she enjoyed sex with me. She replied that 99.9% of the time when I had my cock inside her she just lay there waiting for me to cum so I could roll off and that was it for another couple of months at least.

On another occasion when she was asked was sex enjoyable for her, she said yes as long as it wasn't with me. When the therapist asked her, was I not arousing her enough before we had sex, she told him of the time she stopped me while I was fingering her clit before we made love. She recounted how she told me she no longer wanted me to get her aroused before I had sex with her. That when I did she was left feeling cheated and frustrated. The therapist asked her why and she said because no matter how close I got her to cumming before I entered her, she always lost her arousal while I was riding her and having been aroused she felt cheated because my small cock always left her high and dry. He told her surely she needed to be aroused for me to enter her but she said she didn't, her pussy could take me wee cock without her needing to be aroused and she preferred to just let me slip my cock in, ride her and that meant she never got aroused so didn't feel cheated or frustrated.

Hearing my wife tell our therapist these secrets of our love-life, hearing her say these things out loud to another person and for her to be so disparaging of my sexual abilities was very humiliating.

My most embarrassing scene was probably the first time my wife and I were at a family gathering and her ex husband was there. All the other guys knew, of course that He had fucked her over a period of fourteen years, and I know they were wondering how I felt about being there with my wife's ex-fucker.

A couple of the sons in law even kidded me about "size" and hinted that he probably had me beat there. I felt for the first time in my life, that everybody who was there was thinking about the fact that this "other man" had fucked my wife before me. It was almost as if they were about to burst out talking about it at any moment. I truly felt that my "persona" that day was "the guy whose wife has been fucked by the other guy".

Most widely known

Not sure if this was my most public cuckold but it was certainly the widest known.
I work for a company with about 3,500 employees and at this particular Chirstmas dance there were around 500 people present. It became known after the band's interval that the lead singer had fucked one of the wives present. I heard this myself but not who she was. It was only on th eMonday on my return to work that my closest friend, who had been cuckolding me for years, asked me about the dance. He asked if I knew whose wife it was had been fucked by the lead singer in the band. I said now but it seemed everyone at the dance was aware that someone's wife had been nailed! He said it was my wife and that not only were they aware at the dance that night but it had already made it's way around the company grapewine that I had been cuckolded at the Christmas dance.

After that night I had to accept that everyone in the company knew I was a cuckold. Whilst not many people actually saw my wife getting fucked that night, it led to my most public humiliation as a cuckold, more so than any other occasion she did another guy.

Deja Vu

lifelong cuck said:
Not sure if this was my most public cuckold but it was certainly the widest known.
I work for a company with about 3,500 employees and at this particular Chirstmas dance there were around 500 people present. It became known after the band's interval that the lead singer had fucked one of the wives present. I heard this myself but not who she was. It was only on the Monday on my return to work that my closest friend, who had been cuckolding me for years, asked me about the dance. He asked if I knew whose wife it was had been fucked by the lead singer in the band. I said now but it seemed everyone at the dance was aware that someone's wife had been nailed! He said it was my wife and that not only were they aware at the dance that night but it had already made it's way around the company grapewine that I had been cuckolded at the Christmas dance.

After that night I had to accept that everyone in the company knew I was a cuckold. Whilst not many people actually saw my wife getting fucked that night, it led to my most public humiliation as a cuckold, more so than any other occasion she did another guy.

When I had been married about 4 years a group of guys from our work got together for a holiday week-end for a drink and a BBQ. Well into the drinking time they got to discussing a guy we all knew whose wife was a slut and doing so many men behind her husband's back. It was common knowledge within the company his wife was an easy lay and he had no control over who she fucked. I remember thinking what a poor sod he was to have a wife like that who made such a fool of him. At that stage I'd never even heard the word cuckold or what it meant, it wasn't till I caught my wife cheating on me that a friend called me that name. However I felt so sorry for John that his wife should treat him like this and his work colleagues consider him such a chump.

For once I thought I was lucky as my practically frigid wife would never do that to me, she was so uninterested in sex. How wrong I was, even at that point my wife was serially cheating on me and a few years later she would humiliate me at work by publicly cuckolding me at a Christmas dance. When my office colleague told me of that occasion one of the first thnigs I thought of was back to that week-end, how sorry I'd felt for John and now it was me who was the chump whose wife was the slut, not only did a lot of the guys in the company know, everyone knew I was a prize cuckold whose wife had been caught getting fucked a the Chirstmas dance. I'm sure after that lots more tales of her doing guys circulated too and many times how much of a cuckold I am was shared over drinks. It was with so much chagrin I thought back with a sense of Deja Vu to that week-end when I first learned how the workplace can be such a cruel world for gossip on cuckolds.

Most embarassing humiliation

We’d been married coming up to 10 years and I had been aware I was a cuckold for almost half that time. My wife came home from work one evening and said she was sick and wouldn’t be going back into the office for a while. I wasn’t sure what was up, if she’d had an argument with her boss or something else was awry. I knew she’d had sex with a few of her co-workers and sometimes after a bad break-up she’d take a few days off to let things cool down.
After about 2 weeks she received a letter from work saying since she’d been off sick without a genuine reason they considered she’d effectively sacked herself. I was furious and even more so when she seemed to accept and wasn’t going to appeal against their decision. In fact I got so incensed I decided to take up the matter on her behalf with the company Personnel Manager (nowadays HR).

The HR manager consented to see me once I said if he didn’t then my wife would be taking a lawsuit for wrongful termination. I sat down in his office and asked me on what grounds my wife thought she had a lawsuit, I said because she’d been sacked after only been on sick leave for 2 weeks. He asked did my wife want the real reason she was being sacked made public? He then asked how much my wife had told him about the details of the case and why she had gone off sick. I said she hadn’t said much only that she had ****** to go off because of pressures put on her by her boss. He said my wife had gone off sick as she’d been told to report to Personnel to be suspended pending disciplinary action and as this was the third occasion she was being disciplined for similar offences she was fully aware that she would be dismissed. He asked if I was aware that my wife had already been disciplined twice for similar offences including a demotion less than 18 months ago? He knew from my expression that this was news to me and at that point said he felt it better than we conclude the meeting. I objected and said that my wife knew I was there to fight her corner (not true as she’d forbidden me to speak to anyone at her old company) and that if he didn’t speak to me I’d pass details of how the company had summarily dismissed my wife to my friends in the press. I mentioned the names of a couple of journalists who were friends and worked for local daily and Sunday newspapers. I think he was aware that my wife and I were really acquainted with these journalists as she had arranged some press coverage of company promotions through them in the past. He asked if I was aware of my wife’s practice of drinking regularly during lunch and if I was aware she had been intimate with co-workers. I acknowledged that I was and admitted I knew she’d had sex with more than a few of her male colleagues. At this point he opened the folder on his desk and outlined my wife’s disciplinary record.
1. After 14 months service she and a male colleague had been caught having sex behind a sales promotion hoarding during a new product launch. The male colleague ,as a senior, had been moved to another office and my wife had been warned and placed on probation for 6 months.
2. 11 months later she had been caught again this time by a customer having sex with another of the salesmen. She had been demoted and moved to another back office section in the company.
3. She had been caught on CC TV during a pre-wedding tease of one of the male workshop staff. As part of his send off he’d been stripped to his underwear and tied to a post. My wife returning somewhat ***** after lunch had performed a short oral sex act on him after lulling his bowers down then lifted her skirt and inserted his penis inside her, riding him until he came. He asked me if I was aware my wife rarely wore panties to work, I said she rarely wore panties, full stop. Because of the nature of the incident, the employee hadn’t made a complaint it had been treated as over enthusiastic horseplay but she was warned that ANY further incidents would lead to dismissal.
4. The last occasion the managing director had walked into my wife’s office and found her bent forward over her desk, her blouse and bra open, her skirt round her ankle and getting shagged from behind by her assistant. When he pulled out and my wife stood up, as she wasn’t wearing panties as usual, she was totally ******* from the skirt around her ankles to her breasts. The Managing director turned on his heel and left, a few minutes later the phone rang and my wife was told to report to Personnel, instead she left work saying she was going off sick!
The Personnel manager looked at me and asked me if I wanted al this to come out, also my wife had slept with somewhere between two thirds and three quarters of all male staff, the only men she hadn’t been with were ones who weren’t interested. If she returned to work she would be summarily dismissed on the grounds of repeated gross misconduct.
I sat silent at this point. While I knew my wife had had sex with a few men at work, I never suspected anything on the scale of her actual sluttiness or that she had been demoted because she’d been caught having sex at work.

The manager asked what I wanted to do, if I accepted their [previous actions, I mumbled yes and left the office, he offered that he could have had sex with my wife but he hadn’t, he felt it unprofessional but my wife had offered it on more than one occasion.

I never mentioned anything to my wife when I got home, the matter was never really mentioned again and even now she has no idea I went and saw the Personnel Department or that I discovered the real reasons for her dismissal.

lifelong,

Boy if that is true, you really have the real deal. So many here will be jealous....

This has a for-real sound about it....

Lifelong cuck,

lifelong cuck said:
We’d been married coming up to 10 years and I had been aware I was a cuckold for almost half that time. My wife came home from work one evening and said she was sick and wouldn’t be going back into the office for a while. .... etc .... I never mentioned anything to my wife when I got home, the matter was never really mentioned again and even now she has no idea I went and saw the Personnel Department or that I discovered the real reasons for her dismissal.

Thanks for your fascinating account of your wife's "on the job" sexual adventures. There have been many accounts in this forum of married cuckoldresses fucking their bosses and/or coworkers (as you know), but it's hard to recall reading of any adverse consequences resulting from such on-the-job sex.

My own experience — in cases where I've been aware of a woman fucking her male work associates, or a man putting the make on women who work with or for him — has been that adverse consequences do, in fact, tend to follow.

Some of the reasons for this are fairly obvious. For instance, if a married couple have a falling out, they can get divorced — then they no longer have to live together. If co-workers have an affair then have a falling out, they still have to work together — it's sort of like getting a divorce, but having to continue living in the same house with one's former wife. To avoid the resulting morale disaster for everyone in their work group, management has to jump through hoops and transfer one or the other to a different division of the organization, which may be "less than convenient" if there's no work-related reason for it.

Or, if a woman (/man) has an affair with a male (/female) coworker, then ends it and begins an affair with another coworker, tension and bad feeling among the former and current lovers can effectively ruin the work environment for everyone — again requiring management to "jump through hoops" in an effort to restore morale and productivity.

Also, although one would never guess it from reading this forum, a fairly high percentage of women don't like being pressured for sex by their supervisor. If a male supervisor pressures one or more of his female employees (or female co-supervisors) for sex, and they complain, and higher-level management does not take effective action to stop it, in the U.S. that can lead to a "sexual harassment" lawsuit that can cost the organization VERY big bucks AND result in a lot of bad press. For this reason also, higher-level managers usually take a dim view of sexual relationships among lower-level bosses and their employees.

Thus, your account of the employment trials and tribulations that have resulted from your wife's on-the-job expressions of her high sexuality has a "real world" sound about it.

—Custer

It's real

Bradley said:
Boy if that is true, you really have the real deal. So many here will be jealous....

While it happened over 20 years ago now it was very real and yet in her next employment my wife got up to her tricks again but it was a temp job in a RUC station with practically all young males so she was happy and so were they.

Time brings many changes

Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong cuck,

Thus, your account of the employment trials and tribulations that have resulted from your wife's on-the-job expressions of her high sexuality has a "real world" sound about it.

—Custer

That was some 25 years ago, employment law has changed a lot since then, even here in N. Ireland. In those days it was very unusal for there to be the legal action you suggest but today it's all too common place. Back then women got hit on very often and if they were 'players' then they got as much cock as they wanted to handle! The ideal situation for most men is a married woman who wants to play as though she's not. She fucks like a single slut but just as eager to say good-bye after the sex as he is. It doesn't take long in a company for those types of married women to get known and experienced by every man who wants to dip his wick in the willing pussy. I don't think I've ever worked in a company where there wasn't one or more married women who put out to any guy who wanted them, for me I was the husband at home whose wife was a company 'bike', the woman any man could take for a ride.

This wasn't just a one off, she was a company bike in at least 3 of the places she worked, after this first one I was hardened to her late nights and business trips. After a time in the second job she started bringing them home and sleeping with them in our guest room.

my wife and I were out of town one weekend and we were at a club where we met a couple of guys and asked them to join us for drinks. The conversation turned sexual and one of the guys asked her what color her panties were. She took them off right at our table and gave him her thong underwear. He then asked her to dance and I was left at the table with his buddie and we watched the two of them dance and grind together. When they got back to the table the guy dancing with her told his buddy that she had a wet and shaved pussy. The two of them took her on the dance floor and played with her the rest of the night and kept lifting her skirt for everyone to see her bare ass and pussy. Afterwards they came back to my table and told me thanks, my wife is hot.

humiliation

my wife thinks its funny to humiliate me in front of her friends when out, by making them laugh when she tells them my penis is like her tiny finger , and then shows them her slim arm , and says thats how big her black lovers are and
they all laugh again in front of me.

Moments

One of my most humiliating moments came in the middle of a party with the colleagues of my wife, who is a university professor. She was quite loose before I moved to her country, and moved in with her, and basically let anybody who wanted, and was a decent guy, fuck her. She’s quite a flirt, so I’m sure that she occasioned many an encounter, because she is desirable: pretty, intelligent, witty, and a good conversant. She also dresses well to show off a nice figure, with smallish B-cup breasts capped by largish firm nipples that are often on show through her thin bras, and an ass that is legendary: one of the guys that fucked her regularly said it “has a will of its own,” which means he watched it wiggle crazily, as it does when she is fucked from behind (my favorite spot).

My wife particularly likes to get together with one group at these parties, made up of 5-6 male professors, who are confirmed bachelors and have (and have had) lots of girlfriends. All of them have fucked my wife on many occasions, almost always before we got married. (She has a small daughter, so on many nights would be home; they would just pop by and fuck her. One continued to do so for a while after I moved in.) My wife is usually the only woman in the group, and the sexual jokes and innuendos come hot and heavy. Most of the time nothing untoward occurs, but it still has a frisson of humiliation to stand there and know that every single guy who is now joking with my wife knows how her tits look when they bounce, how her nipples swell when caressed, how her hair sits heavy on her Mons of Venus, and her particular groan when she is being fucked well. I laugh along with everyone, but it seems a bit double-edged to me.

If my wife and I have been fighting, it becomes a different scene. Then, she becomes very overt in her flirting, and sometimes has made out briefly with one or another of the guys. Once, one guy stuck his hand up her skirt and fondled her panty-clad cunt; she let him for a bit before she pushed his hand away laughing and saying he “knows that territory only too well”, while she glared defiantly at me as if asking whether I wanted this to go further, or make up. I made up, and quickly, pride be damned! However, one night we were in a fight we just couldn’t get out of. We went to the party and she began flirting with they guy who I like least, the one who continued to come over to her house to fuck her after we started living together. She has told me that he has a really large cock, with a huge purple head on it, and when he starts fucking with it he is merciless! Well, their flirting became really outrageous and then, suddenly, they were gone. We were all drinking, so I didn’t notice when they left until one guy remarked on it lasciviously. Their absence became a leitmotiv of the conversation over the next hour or so, until they came back, their hair mussed, lipstick messed on both, and their clothing disheveled. The jokes got louder and more direct. I began to blush and feel very uncomfortable. Then, as the laughter got even more raucous, he suddenly jerked her panties out of his pocket and began flashing them around. They were white cotton lace, and everybody knew whose they were because he was teasing her with them, and she was trying to grab them.

I felt completely humiliated, and said I wanted to go. She said she was staying with her friends. I saw that she was going to fuck another one of them if she stayed, and the fight continued, so I began to beg her to make up and forget the fight. I now felt doubly humiliated: one because everybody had seen I was openly cuckolded by my wife in front of several witnesses, and two, because I had to beg my tramp wife to please forgive me or it would happen again. We stayed for another couple of hours, that were torture for me. When we got to the car, she sat down, opened her legs, and made me feel her pantiless cunt, which was soaked.

The problem with being a real Cuck is that before long, nothing embarrasses us anymore. I can't count the times that other guys have seen my wife naked and then talked to me later about how they loved her "big titties and hairy cunt".

And the guys who have actually fucked her have been very clear about how they enjoyed her naked body. I know that these guys want to hurt me, somehow, because it is the nature of this game to take some pussy from another guy and make him suffer in the process, so I do pretend that I am hurting when they give me the most intimate details of what they have done with my wife, but what they don't know is that it gives me the hardest of hard-ons, just to hear them talk about fucking my wife.

I love being married to the town pussy! I love being married to a gal that so many other guys have fucked, and who will tell me about it!

Hi all,

very interesting thread, i really enjoyed reading it! Personally, i would LOVE it if my GF did more to humiliate me, especially in public, but we are not that far. She has cucked me, so far only one time, but she loved it and wants ot do it again. She has been shy until now, but inside she is a real slut, and she wants to coem out of her shell ad start showing her true sexuality. Lately she has started dressing sexier and wearing more make up.

She does love the idea of telling friends about our relationship, but the problem is that most people would not take it right-- they are not amused at all, they are insulted and only feel uncomfortable themselves, rather than that it makes me feel uncomfortable. So it seems that most people are not options for this.

She does have one friend, whom we refer to as "****** mum", because that is what she looks like. She plans to tell this woman about our special realtionship, and the idea really excites me! I canhardly wait to see how she reacts to me when we next see each other, after A has told her about how she cheats on me, and how she finds my cock too small and too soft ot be of any use to her (this is true, by the way, not just made up for the humiliation, and that makes it even better!).

Recently, she HAS told one friend-- a gay man whom she has known for a long time, and whom she speaks to often on the telephone. He lives in another country now, but it is still thrilling for me to know that she has already told at least one person, and plans to tell more.

MAybe someone has tips as to how to encourage her to do so, and to get over her shyness? Or how to find the right sort of people who wonT #simply be offended by such talk?

This incident with my ex-wife was not planned by either of us.

We were on a cruise-ship and had been swimming. She was in her skimpy two-piece bathing suit. As we went to our cabin, we went through a lounge where there was dancing. Two of the cruise workers were encouraging women to get up and dance. When they saw my wife, they both approached her and before long they had her sandwiched between them.

They were dressed in tight white pants and the outlines of their cocks were plainly visible. One ground himself against her ass and the other pushed right against her pussy as they danced. My wife was surprised and pretended to be embarrassed, but I knew she loved it.

Those two guys were dry-fucking my wife, right in front of everybody! The crowd went wild, of course. I could see the other men looking at me in pity, probably thinking "Poor bastard! Those guys are enjoying his wife's near naked body and he can't do anything about it!"

I was humiliated, but in restrospect I get excited remembering this incident. And like in most of these situations, we had a great fuck afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread