• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliated in front of my wife and her lover

• Thread starterteddy1
  • Start date

teddy1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2006
Today I practically begged Jen to allow me to make love to her, since she has been exclusively doing it with her lover James lately. She said she would think about it. Well, tonite, he came over at 9 and I watched my wife suck his cock for a few minutes in the living room. Then she looked my way and told James that I wanted to fuck her. I thought she was teasing me, but then she said, " Let's go inside honey, I'll let you fuck me if you want to".

My dick was aching as the three of us headed to the bedroom. I was anxious to show Jen (and her lover) that I could also fuck her good and hard and hopefully make her come as well. I slipped on a rubber and was shaking with excitement as I went over to Jen who was lying naked on her back. When I mounted her and pushed my cock inside her she turned her head toward James and said "I hope you're ready to fuck me baby .......because this shouldn't take very long". I started pumping very quickly and tried to get some kind of reaction from my sexy wife, but she was completely silent for the next minute as I kept thrusting. When Jen lifted her hips up my cock slipped out of her and I started to come. I groaned and desperately tried to stick it back in, but Jen was giggling at my failure and I filled the condom before I could re-enter her pussy.

I dejectedly moved away from the bed as James took my place between my wife's spread thighs. As I went to clean up, I heard the two of them moaning passionately as they shared a frenzied fuck session. I watched them for a little while, and as my dick began to stiffen again I thought about asking Jen for another chance. But as they switched to the doggy-style position I realized I couldn't bear any further humiliation. So I went to the spare bedroom and jerked myself to another climax as I listened to them.

humilated

teddy1 said:
Today I practically begged Jen to allow me to make love to her, since she has been exclusively doing it with her lover James lately. She said she would think about it. Well, tonite, he came over at 9 and I watched my wife suck his cock for a few minutes in the living room. Then she looked my way and told James that I wanted to fuck her. I thought she was teasing me, but then she said, " Let's go inside honey, I'll let you fuck me if you want to".

My dick was aching as the three of us headed to the bedroom. I was anxious to show Jen (and her lover) that I could also fuck her good and hard and hopefully make her come as well. I slipped on a rubber and was shaking with excitement as I went over to Jen who was lying naked on her back. When I mounted her and pushed my cock inside her she turned her head toward James and said "I hope you're ready to fuck me baby .......because this shouldn't take very long". I started pumping very quickly and tried to get some kind of reaction from my sexy wife, but she was completely silent for the next minute as I kept thrusting. When Jen lifted her hips up my cock slipped out of her and I started to come. I groaned and desperately tried to stick it back in, but Jen was giggling at my failure and I filled the condom before I could re-enter her pussy.

I dejectedly moved away from the bed as James took my place between my wife's spread thighs. As I went to clean up, I heard the two of them moaning passionately as they shared a frenzied fuck session. I watched them for a little while, and as my dick began to stiffen again I thought about asking Jen for another chance. But as they switched to the doggy-style position I realized I couldn't bear any further humiliation. So I went to the spare bedroom and jerked myself to another climax as I listened to them.
did her lover ware a rain cote

Yes, my wife has always insisted that her BFs wear a condom.

teddy1 said:

Good story! Got more? Any pics?

Users who are viewing this thread