Hubby and stranger use my ass.

BWCHUGETIT

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2023
Last week my husband set up something special for me, we often talk about bringing strangers home and have on only one other occasion. We had been talking with a BBC from the Olympia area for a while now. On this particular Saturday evening my hubby and I had been making out for a bit when he suggested to tie me down spread eagle, face down. In addition, he put a blindfold on me, and that always makes me wet with anticipation of what’s going to happen. I was face down with hubby playing with my pussy and ass for about 45 minutes. He placed a vibrator under me and propped it up on a smaller pillow and placed it on my clit. He then used a bullet, then a larger dildo for my ass, a lot of lube was used at this point lol. He stopped and left the room for what I’m guessing was about 30 minutes. A short time later I heard the door to the room open and someone who I thought was my husband sat on the corner of the bed. He then caressed me from my feet all the way to my head and kissed my neck and cheek, then kissed me. It was a deep kiss and I knew immediately that it wasn’t my hubby, his tongue explored my mouth then he kissed my cheek again. I was getting wetter by the minute and felt what can only be a tongue on my asshole alternating between my ass and pussy- a long tongue with attention to every inch of my holes. I heard the lube cap open felt a cock sliding up and down my ass crack a few moments later I felt a large cock pressing against my tight pink asshole, with little effort he pushed his thick cock in until the head popped into my ass. This guy then took his time inch by inch entering my tight hole until I felt his balls against my cameltoe pussy. He felt enormous in my ass, I squirted at least twice while he entered me. He then fucked my tight ass, and wasn’t gentle at all. He fucked me hard for 10-15 mins and unloaded a copious amount of hot cum deep into my well fucked ass. I heard my hubbies voice and felt the guy pull his amazingly hung cock out of me, it was quickly replaced by hubby’s cock. My husband has a huge cock as well and this sent me over the edge- I squirted hard all over his balls as he entered me. He fucked my ass for about 15 mins before he added his load to my ass, I was overflowing. An amazing night with a stranger and the hubby.

Reactions: lnohhnvm, 2wheel and IctRider
Sounds like a fun night

Reactions: BWCHUGETIT