how to star? help me please

• Thread starternabeel
  • Start date

nabeel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2015
Im new to cuckold and im fond of being like that but the problem is how to start to say that to my wife ? any tricks please help

Reactions: toolman2c
nabeel said:
I'm new to cuckolding, but I'm fond of [the idea of becoming my wife's cuckold]. The problem is, how can I start to say that to her? Please help.

I suggest introducing your wife to:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
http colon doubleslash cuckoldcouple dot wordpress dot com slash the-science-of-cuckoldry slash

(fill in the indicated punctuation with no spaces), then ask her what her thoughts are after she has finished reading it. Listen carefully to everything she says, and don't interrupt. If she seems hostile to the idea, don't argue with her. Just listen to what she says. You can be confident the idea of transforming you from her conventional husband to her self-acknowledged cuckold, once it's introduced by you, will circulate in the back of her mind... she won't forget it.

If you find it too awkward to bring this up with your wife in person (even just suggesting she read the above article), I suggest sending her an e-mail with the link and a suggestion you think she might find this article of interest.

If your wife seems somewhat intrigued and does not dismiss the whole idea out of hand, I suggest introducing her to this article:

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
http colon doubleslash cuckoldcouple dot wordpress dot com slash the-cuckold-phenomena slash

If, after your wife reads both of the above articles, she seems intrigued or if she "seemingly rejects" the idea but you have the impression she's persuadable, I suggest initiating the strategy described in the 8-part series of articles that begins here:

How to turn your wife into a hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee:
http colon doubleslash www dot hotwifeblog dot com slash 2007 slash 05 slash 23 slash wife-into-hotwife slash

which includes the following sections:
Part I — How can I turn my wife into a hot wife?
Part II — Getting things started
Part III — Other approaches
Part IV — First time with another man
Part V — Navigating some dangerous waters
Part VI — Emotional involvement
Part VII — How a husband copes
Part VIII — Conclusion

Please note, however, that if your wife is clearly hostile to the whole idea and remains so over some "reasonable" period of time (to be defined by you), it will probably be best to write it off and move on to other aspects of life, as Dr. Cherry Lee points out — because continuing to beat the drums for transition to a "cuckold husband / hotwife" style of marriage, despite sustained hostility from your wife, could result in ending your marriage.

thank u very much , that's will help im sure

You just gotta say it. Be honest. Take it SLOW. Don't get discouraged. Have patience. I've been working on my wife for awhile now. Making good progress but it takes time.

Goin2WeFestCpl said:
You just gotta say it. Be honest. Take it SLOW. Don't get discouraged. Have patience. I've been working on my wife for awhile now. Making good progress but it takes time.

Yep, that's how I did it, just planted the seed and nurtured it until it flowered :)

I imagine alcohol can make things go smoother. I have been working on my wife for awhile, and she actually had a fuck-buddy for a few months, but that ended badly. But man, those times when she was out fucking him were fantastic! I just wish we could have taken it to the next level with me in the room, but it ended before that.

I am still working on my wife, and I think it can happen again. It really takes a few drinks to get her in the mood...

vvzzxx said:
I imagine alcohol can make things go smoother. I have been working on my wife for awhile, and she actually had a fuck-buddy for a few months, but that ended badly. But man, those times when she was out fucking him were fantastic! I just wish we could have taken it to the next level with me in the room, but it ended before that.

I am still working on my wife, and I think it can happen again. It really takes a few drinks to get her in the mood...

How many drinks does it take to get in the mood - and what is she drinking? I would love to know these questions, please.

Reactions: Windjammer78
besides reading, any suggestions for a wife that doesn't drink alcohol at all? Bonus is she doesn't eat steak either, so more for me!