How to Land the Best Girlfriend

• Thread starterJiggs22
  • Start date

Jiggs22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2013
Boston
Hi Sandy. I'm a 23 year old guy living in the northeast. I used to have a long-term girlfriend, we had a typical, normal relationship. After about two years, we decided we'd break up once she left for school. For about a year and a half of our relationship, I knew i was at least somewhat of a cuckold, and always wondered about her past sex life. I never directly asked her, but would always try to get bits and pieces of her past. Well finally, i decided to just come out and tell her about my fantasy about a week before she left for school. She was surprisingly open to the idea, and happy to fulfill it for me. She even said she wished i told her sooner. That last week was amazing. We never brought another guy in, but she would play along. Texting me that she was fucking someone before coming over, saying she'd let him cum in her mouth. She'd tell me explicit details of her past sexual encounters while we fucked. She told me all the places her and her ex used to have sex and what they liked to do. She would even yell his name as we had sex.

But, sadly, she left, and that was it. We reconnected 2 months after she left and i asked if she'd wanna talk about her sex life and she wouldn't give me a single bit of information. What im asking is, how can i find someone like that again? How do i sort people out? I'm desperately looking for someone who could do what she did so well. I need help! Please!

What makes you think you can't have an even better relationship with someone else you meet in the next few months? It can be fun meeting someone else and finding out what makes them tick. All girls have sexual fantasies, but they are picky who they tell them to.

How to find a girlfriend like her again? Good question!!! I would suggest finding a girl or woman who HAS an openness to any and all things of a sexual nature and to find that out all you have to do is ask her what she thinks of:sex,bi,swinging,domination,submission,cuckolding,being a Hot Wife or Hot Girlfriend,masturbation,having 2 or 3 boyfriends to date and enjoy sexually and the list goes on...When you start dating again,don't be afraid to bring up any sexual questions you have,but do it nicely and just maybe,just maybe,you might find someone who can be HONEST and OPEN about sex!!! Worth a try ;)
T.

Hi Jiggs-

I have to admit, I am a bit puzzled. If she was what you wanted, why did you let her go? I am a bit of a romantic so I would hope you would at least see if it is possible for you to get back together. But I think you need to redefine what you want in a relationship---do you want to be a cuckold or do you want to have your sexual fantasies fulfilled by a loving partner? If you start by looking for a loving partner you may find that they may want to share in you fantasy--or maybe not. Either way, I think you would be ahead. If you start by advertising your wanting to enter into a cuckold relationship, I think you are going to find a lot fewer takers. Besides, you certainly not build your whole relationship around your wanting to be a cuck, or maybe I should say I very much doubt she would.

I am not sure I am much help to you and wish it were easy for all of us to just find perfect partners, but it doesn't happen that way. But don't be discouraged you will find someone!

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for responding! It wasn't so much that I let her go, we were just at a difficult place in our lives. She was leaving for graduate school that was 7 hours away, and we'd both be too busy to make the trip frequently. We also started to fight a lot so it seemed like a good time to end it. Like i said, i did reach out to her after a few months, but there's really no place for a relationship anymore, we've both kind of moved on. Plus, she was a little upset that i asked her about her sex life so we ended up leaving things on bad terms.

I agree that immediately trying to enter into a cuckold relationship is a bad way to go about it. I think one of the reasons why the brief cuckold experience with her was so good was because a relationship had already formed where we cared about each other. It wouldnt be the same with someone i didnt love. I even at first tried my hardest to suppress those thoughts with her because i didn't want to ruin what we had. But she was relatively sexually adventurous and often very blunt with me. Like for example, she was the one who actually asked me the craziest place ive had sex. And she would sometimes joke about past things shes done with her ex. So eventually, i said screw it, and started trying to get her to open up more. When she did tell me things, it was amazing because it hurt. My only regret was that i didn't tell her sooner. She loved me, and said she wished i did tell her sooner, because she would of been happy to play along for me.

I dont think im a true cuckold, i wouldn't want to be humiliated or ****** to clean up a creampie, and i dont think she'd want that either. but imagining her with other guys is such a big turn on for me (it still is). I've even contemplated getting guys to approach her/fuck her, so they can tell me about it. What are you thoughts on that?

btw ur pictures are incredible. could u draw one for me if i gave u a pic of my ex? shes beautiful

Hi Jiggs-

OK, I guess I understand your situation now. I would not advise you to try to get other guys to approach her for the simple reason that I have never know a guy who could keep a secret when it comes to sex. Most guys like to think they are the king of the world and like to brag about it. She would find out what you were doing and I just do not see this ending well. UNLESS you asked her and she wanted you to do this, but I think this is taking things way too far since you are not in a relationship anymore. If you have parted ways, better to stay friendly than to create a situation where things could turn nasty. As I said, I am a romantic at heart and wishing you the best with your ex. In the meantime, if you send your ex's pic, I will see if I can come up with something that reflects your interests and hopes in a relationship.

Sandy

Thanks Sandy! I just sent you a PM