• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how to dominate cuck??????????

• Thread starterKirstielovescock
  • Start date

Kirstielovescock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2012
I want to be more dominating with my cuck has anyone got any suggestions on how to dominate and humiliate him ?

thanks
kirstie
xxxxxxxx

Laugh at him while you are filled with monster blood engorged cocks.

Make him clean you up. Gang bang with many cream pies. Let him go last. Maybe he will be the father. I doubt it though.

Radrah89 said:
Laugh at him while you are filled with monster blood engorged cocks.

Make him clean you up. Gang bang with many cream pies. Let him go last. Maybe he will be the father. I doubt it though.

i ment more when were alone but thanks for the suggestions, hes in a cb6000s but its been shortened to fit him and he isnt allowed any sex at all, im going to make him cum in a glass and make him an ice lolly but thats the only idea i have.

help?

xxx

Reactions: 412perv
Use a strap on. And destroy his ass.

Make him jerk off into a bowl everyday. Freeze it each time. Defrost moths later. Put his cereal in it and make him eat it for breakfast. That will destroy him forever. I'd watch that.

Im totally against strap ons in case he gets pleasure.
Love the cereal idea!
Anymore?
Xxx

make him fluff ur bull ever time, make him zip down bulls pants whenever bull has to pee, u can also make cuckie wipe bulls cock after with his own mouth, make cuckie take bulls car to a wash while u fuck bull, make cuckie do bulls laundr (which he brings along), make cuckie stand on all fours with ass arching next to u when bull fucks u, dressed in ur old dirt panties, make cuckie stand enxt to u with bulls boxers over his head when u fuck bull, if u use condom then it can be quite fun, gentl take off the used, spermfilled condom and use it on a strapon (pref molded on ur fav bulls cock) then assfuck ur cuckie hard for a little so as to make that strapon reall smeared with bullcum, then remove condom and either shove it all inside cucks anus or fuck his throat, then ur bulls sperm will get from u to him, either anus or mout or wh not both :) thats some i can think of quickl

Glory hole? Need another guy. But never see him

Fill a condom with water. Freeze it. Remove condom. Fuck him in the ass with it. Probably won't like that. I've done it with women. They like it in their twat. No way he likes it.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I want something I can make him do when we're at home though, more like with my bfs cum.

Thanks
Xxx

Radrah89 said:
Fill a condom with water. Freeze it. Remove condom. Fuck him in the ass with it. Probably won't like that. I've done it with women. They like it in their twat. No way he likes it.

I like that idea!

Any ideas that don't involve his bum?

Xxx

Even a dickless sissy cuck deserves some sort of pleasurable release from time to time...You love your cuckie don't you? If you don't give it to him, he will surely find a way, without you...hmm, then of course you could punnish him for it I suppose..but for the longevity of your relationship you should really consider his needs from time to time as well...even if he won't admit to you that he even has his own needs, but I assure you, he does...

You are a godess btw....:p

Making him write love letters to your bull for you, would be humiliating...

johnnyreb said:
Even a dickless sissy cuck deserves some sort of pleasurable release from time to time...You love your cuckie don't you? If you don't give it to him, he will surely find a way, without you...hmm, then of course you could punnish him for it I suppose..but for the longevity of your relationship you should really consider his needs from time to time as well...even if he won't admit to you that he even has his own needs, but I assure you, he does...

Nope he gets no pleasure whatsoever.
After a while apparently his dick should shrink and loose the ability to get erect.
That's what I'm aiming for.
Only pleasure he gets is watching me with my bull and getting humiliated so help the poor guy out and give me ideas lol

I appreciate your opinion though but he gets no pleasure at all.

Kirstie xxx

Make him get a cuck tattoo on his body, somewhere noticeable..

johnnyreb said:
You are a godess btw....:p

Making him write love letters to your bull for you, would be humiliating...

That sounds good! Will be doing that later maybe

johnnyreb said:
Make him get a cuck tattoo on his body, somewhere noticeable..

Iv been thinking about having a bbc tattoo actully lol
Xxx

Save his cum. Use it for hair gel. Go out for dinner. Make him pay.

Users who are viewing this thread