• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to deal with bull being around our kids?

• Thread startertexasguy07
  • Start date

texasguy07

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2014
Texas
Hey everyone, we are 26 years old and have been in the lifestyle for over a year. Here recently I have taken a job where I am travelling during the week. During this time, our bull has been coming over and staying the night. I get extremely turned on by this and love the idea of it, but worry about what impact there might be on our young daughter.

Has anyone been in this situation or have any advice? Thanks in advance!!!

how old is your daughter please?

if hes the bull in the relationship you gotta accept he will probably dominate your daughter as well as your wife.

texasguy07 said:
Hey everyone, we are 26 years old and have been in the lifestyle for over a year.

Cool...

texasguy07 said:
Recently I have taken a job where I am travelling during the week. During this time, our bull has been coming over and staying the night.

It's entirely appropriate for your wife to be pleasured by her lover when you're out of town — as well as, of course, when you're in town...

texasguy07 said:
I get extremely turned on by this and love the idea of it...

Good, you're responding appropriately...

texasguy07 said:
...but I worry about potential impacts on our young daughter.

Hm... well... among the things a married woman should teach her daughter is that it is reasonable, appropriate, and properly among the prerogatives of a married woman to take lovers, while expecting her husband to remain faithful (and him doing so). From this point of view, your wife is setting a good example and raising her daughter appropriately.

If, however, your daughter is younger than the age of consent in Texas, your wife... assisted by you when you're at home... should ensure that your daughter is protected from sexual predation by your wife's lover. That is, you and your wife should make it clear to him that's absolutely unacceptable.

If you've clarified that but it's problematical, and your wife's lover shows signs of wanting to go after your young daughter in any sexual sense, I strongly recommend that your wife, backed up by you, give him the boot. Your wife should then seek a different lover who is willing to respect that requirement.

You stupid bastard...protect your daughter from this!!! What u and ur wife do sexualy is your biz do not to involve your kids..

You need to find out what she may be seeing? Is your wife and black bull acting like mom and dad around her? She will probably be confused and you and your wife will need to minimise the impact. You need to acknowledge mummy's friend and ask your wife how things were with her lover when your daughter is around. Don't hide away from this as your daughter may be dealing with feelings about how to tell you 'the secret'.

I do not known your wife's lover but if he mentions anything about your daughter being blacked, etc get rid of him ASAP!!! Your daughter sounds young, so it may be an idea for all of you to meet up and show her that you are happy with him being around. Then all of you talk about how mummy likes being with her black friend and that you will always be around as her daddy.

becontree2001uk said:
Is your wife and black bull acting like mom and dad around her [your young daughter]?

...? Say what?? I don't see anything in Texasguy07's original and only post (to date) stating that his wife's lover is black, or brown, or green, or checkered, or polka-dotted, or any other color or combination thereof...

Not been in this situation specifically as we have a rule at home that my lover does not visit when the kids are at home. we only do anything on weekends and we always send the kids to my mother in laws for a night or two (depending on how many nights my bull is over). it works out well for everyone since the kids love having a sleep over, there grandmother loves having them over and hubby, the bull and i get the freedom of the house to make mess and make noise as we like.

there have been a couple of occasions when my lover has visited mid-week which hubby is not too happy with. the kids asked who it was and it's easy to tell a white lie on the one occasion. on both occasions we couldn't really do anything just in case the kids caught us. the added danger made the tension unbearable and while the kids were out of the room, i did full around with my bull a little, even if i did have to push him off a few times - which only made him want me more, lol. on the second occasion i popped out to his car for some fun. had to rush back but it was fun none-the-less.

My daughter is young. And her bull is white, so as of now we just say it's mommy's friend. Nothing happens in front of her and they wait till she is asleep. But I still get worried. I think it's just my natural instinct as a father.

texasguy07 said:
.... But, I still get worried. I think it's just my natural instinct as a father.

The "model" outlined by Noreenandnaz is a good one, IMO...

Users who are viewing this thread