How shouls I proceed?

• Thread starterhot_wife69
  • Start date

hot_wife69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2006
Wife and I have talked about watching her play with a big cock. Initially, she was repulsed by the idea of a black guy, but things changed about a year ago when she suddenly started telling me about black guys that would hit up on her.There was even a recent incident she told me she was at the laundry mat and while getting stuff in and out of the car, a black guy kept whispering not so subtly "10 inches,doggystyle " several times. She told me when she walked out she whispered to him" Ill need more than that" and drove away. We fucked later that night and I.asked that if I wantds to watch her fuck that guy, I said yes and she came screaming. Now she plays with her bbc dildo (profile pics)after pionting out how hot it gets when she cums on it.Last noght she told me she would let. Watch her jack off a big black cock but nothing else.I neee advice to make this happen the correct way.

Be extra loving and devotional with your mouth whenever she mentions Big Black Dick or uses her BBC dildo.

Buy sexy lingerie she can wash at the laundromat.

Talking through and doing role playing will make you both comfortable with the idea of share her experience. Most important is that she has to feel that you will love her just as much afterwards and that you want her to do this as much for your pleasure as hers.

sounds like you are on the right track - just keep encouraging her and it will happen naturally