• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How my wife is cuckolding me

• Thread starterVaCuckHub
  • Start date

VaCuckHub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2006
My wife has found a new and interesting way to cuckold me and also get things done around the house that have needed doing but that I have not had the abilty or time to do myself..

Just to place things in perspective, our situation is that we are both in our 50's and got marreid 4 yrs ago....second time around for both.My wife looks like more like sh is in her early 40's than mid 50's and still turns heads when she is out dressed in heels and a skirt. I have a very small cock (<4")and had always had the desire to be cuckolded, so when I proposed i told her I would be ok wth her having sex with other men if we got maried and she needed to have that to be satisfied..She admitted she was not satisfied when we had sex and it had been a concern of hers as we had gotten more serious, but was afraid to bring it up for fear of hurting me. She was surprised I would be OK with her having sex with other men,of course,but I explained to her that the ide had excited me since a g/f of mine,and then my ex wife , had cheated on me many yrs before., plus I would rather know she was doing it than wonder and be lied to..so we agreed she would always tell me what she was doing or had done,and would even let me watch sometimes She began having sex with a guy she knew from work very soon after that,and has had several long term steady lovers as well as a a good amount of shorter term and occasional ones since then. Even though I had alwasy wanted to be a cuckold, I didn;t know tha was what it was called or it was actually considered a "lifestyle" until one of my wife's lovers mentioned to her that I would be a cuckolkd once we got married , if she cintnued to fuck other men ,so I looked up the term and found allthe forums and websites dedicated to it and began reading them, alomg with my wife.
We were both fascinated by it,my wife especially.She said she was glad to see it was a common thing for the wife to not have sex withher cuckold,becasue she had stopped having sex with me once she was doing ot with 2 or 3 other men regualarly.She siad she had felt alittle guilty about that..but felt better seeing it was common..and when she read about cuckolds licking up creampies she said she thoght tha would be a great way for us to have sex .She also liked the idea of having me in chastity becasue she knew i was jerking off alot.. and had me order a cb2000 shortly before our wedding. We sitched to a cb3000 thatshe had modified to be much smaller to fit my small cock,and I've been wearing that ever since

Fast forward to now...and she recently was offered early retirement form her job when they were downsizing,and took it ..so now she is home and has been redecorating the house and wanting to get alot of things done like rebuild the deck and have the place painted..She found a website where men advertise services in exchange for sex with wives(not sure if I can mention the name here?),and wives advertise to barter sex for services..So far she has had the house painted , had a new deck built, and had the roof redone.We've pad for materials , of ocurse, but she has been fucking the guys every day they were at the hosue working in lieu of paying them..
Some days she;s gotten fucked by 2 or 3 different guys,and when i gethome i get to lick her clean. I'm stillin chastity so I don;t get any and I think it's awesome these guys are getting to enjoy he rpussy on a daily basis .

your sluty wife.....if she is good one she would let you watch and then clean her sexy pussy after good fuck from a big bull.....

she can be retired from her job...but never this ***** can be retired from fucking big dicks....yes...if you want her to love you more...bring her a well built body of a big black stud...let him teach her how to be a good ***** on her cucky's bed.....

visit our Video Post Section and you will know how wives must be screwd like sluts...especially when they are so sexy and hot like your slut

kisses to both of you...and some pics of her would let us the studs..jerck off well to her before going to beds

Brilliant! I would think this form of business would be more widespread....

VaCuckHub,

Thanks for your interesting and informative post.

VaCuckHub said:
My wife has found a new and interesting way to cuckold me and also get things done around the house that have needed doing but that I have not had the abilty or time to do myself.

Just to place things in perspective, our situation is, we are both in our 50's and got marreid 4 yrs ago. It is the second time around for both of us. My wife looks like more like she is in her early 40's than mid 50's, and still turns heads when she is out dressed in heels and a skirt. I have a very small cock (<4") and have always had a desire to be cuckolded, so when I proposed I told her I would be ok with her having sex with other men if we got maried.

You have provided good background and context. That's very helpful.

VaCuckHub said:
We were both fascinated by it [cuckolding, as portrayed on various web sites], my wife especially.

Great! Your wife obviously acknowledges her own sexuality and her need for a variety of lovers.

VaCuckHub said:
She said she was glad to see it is a common thing for the wife to not have sex with her cuckold, because she had stopped having sex with me once she was doing it with 2 or 3 other men regularly. She said she had felt a little guilty about that... but felt better seeing it was common.

Ah, so she felt guilty (that's very female), but not too guilty and was able to overcome it easily (that's positive).

VaCuckHub said:
When she read about cuckolds licking up creampies, she said she thought that would be a great way for us to have sex.

Excellent! I suggest referring your wife to

The Fine Art of Queening

and suggesting to her a slightly-revised interpretation of the last sentence: "The mature woman always has at least two men: one or more lovers whom she fucks in whatever ways please her, and a husband whom she queens."

You may be able to increase your wife's pleasure and comfort by purchasing a queening stool for her. See, for instance,

queens and kings-queening

VaCuckHub said:
She also liked the idea of having me in chastity because she knew I was jerking off a lot. She had me order a cb2000 shortly before our wedding.

Very good! From the outset, your wife perceived clearly what would be needed for a strong marital relationship with you. That is, she took possession of your cock (the center of your universe, as it were) and became — presumably — your sole key holder. She's a wise woman.

VaCuckHub said:
We switched to a cb3000 that she modified to be much smaller to fit my small cock,and I've been wearing it ever since.

Whatever works. Congratulations for submitting to your wife's wishes and continuing to wear it (without complaining, I gather).

VaCuckHub said:
Fast forward to now. She recently was offered early retirement from her job when they were downsizing and took it, so now she is home and has been redecorating our house and wanting to get a lot of things done like rebuild the deck and have the place painted. She found a website where men advertise services in exchange for sex with wives...

Brilliant! Your wife is very innovative and enterprising.

VaCuckHub said:
(not sure if I can mention the name here?), and wives advertise to barter sex for services.

Also brilliant! I'd be quite interested in having the address of this web site, if you'd be willing to send it to me as a "personal message" (PM). If so, thanks in advance.

VaCuckHub said:
So far she has had the house painted, had a new deck built, and had the roof redone. We've paid for materials, of course, and she has been fucking the guys every day they are at the house working in lieu of paying them. Some days 2 or 3 different guys fuck her, and when I get home I get to lick her clean. I'm still in chastity, so I don't get any — but I think it's awesome these guys are enjoying her pussy on a daily basis [and your wife is enjoying their cocks, you might have added].

The simplicity, utility, and obvious nature of this form of business endeavor blows me away. It lends new meaning to the concept of "bartering." Why, I wonder, is this not more widespread? (Maybe it is, but the prospect of outrage and withering criticism by religious conservatives, followed by it being explicitly outlawed, keeps it under the table [fairly deeply].)

Obviously, you've done well with your second marriage. You're a fortunate man to have found such a beautiful, progressive and innovative woman to be your wife and cuckoldress, and she is fortunate to have found such an enlightened man to be her cuckold.

Best wishes to both of you, and thanks for passing along your experiences—

Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cuckolds's Prince Custer has come.....

no comments ever i can make after his visit...he is the one...

thanks for sharing your story and feelings

Custer Laststand said:
Hey, Tiger_Bull, gimme a break....

sry custer.....this is the truth....you are one of the best here

P E A C E

Thanks Tiger Bull. I notice, BTW, Son of John has given you a strongly positive review for actual performance. Congratulations!

Custer and Toger... thank you both for your positive comments .I agree I have been very lucky to find a woman like my wife who embraced the idea of having me be her husband but getting the sex she neds from her lovers... and has come to enjoy having me be her cuckold,which has allowed me to give her my love without the fear I would lose hers due to my inabilty to satisfy her sexually. She say she enjoys sex more now than she ever has before,especially that she can have a variety of lovers who she can pick strictly on the basis of how well they can satisfy her , knowing she has love and devotion from me .

Thanks for the info on "queeening"...I've never heard it called that, but my wife certainly agrees with the concept of having one or more(more ,in her case) lovers she can fuck in whatever ways ...and as often... as pleases her and and having a husband (me, of ocurse) to go down on her after she has been satisfied by them..Neither of us really looks at it as a "domme /sub" thing, but rather a "cuckold" thing...that is.. she fucks her lovers instead of me because they can satisfy her that way and I can't.I can give he rpleasure by licking her ,and it's a way of "reconnectinng" and me at least making some contribution to her sexual happiness..

My wife is indeed the "sole keyholder" to my chastity device and ,no, I have never complained about weariing it.I know she feels it;s a necessary part of my being her cuckold that I not be allowed to play with myself,which I was doing alot,and that since my cock is too small to give he r an orgasm, I shouldn;t have any myself .Of course it is very physically frustrating to notbe able to touch itor come,especially when I know she not only allows , but encourages her lovers to come as often as they can,but i want to be a good cuckold to her.

That she has found this new way of both getting the sex she needs and gettin things done around the house that need to be done is terrific.With her not working anymore it certainly helps that we are getting work done without having to pay for it and I'm glad she is being satisfied so well. It is a great idea and I'llglladly send youthe name of the website by PM.

It's definitely a display of innovative genius by your boss cuckoldress....

VaCuckHub,

VaCuckHub said:
.... Thanks for the info on "queeening"...

You're welcome.

VaCuckHub said:
... my wife certainly agrees with the concept of having one or more (more, in her case) lovers she can fuck in whatever ways ...and as often... as pleases her and having a husband (me, of course) to go down on her after she has been satisfied by them.

That's good. There seems to be no doubt your wife has a good attitude.

VaCuckHub said:
My wife is indeed the "sole keyholder" to my chastity device, and no, I have never complained about weariing it. I know she feels it's a necessary part of my being her cuckold that I not be allowed to play with myself,which I was doing a lot...

Good for your wife. Clearly, she has you on the right track.

VaCuckHub said:
Of course, it is very frustrating to not be able to touch it or come, especially when I know she not only allows but encourages her lovers to come as often as they can...

Yes, I can easily imagine that. BTW, as I understand it, not having orgasms may eventually have an adverse affect on your prostate gland, so I would suggest making the case to your boss cuckoldress for a "release day" once a week.... and definitely no less often than once a month. Perhaps you could suggest she do this based on some criterion such as adequate performance with your share (to be defined by her) of the housework, above and beyond the work being done by her repairman/lovers. I would also suggest obtaining a PSA test more often than once a year — i.e., it should normally be part of your once a year physical, but you might consider obtaining that test more like once per six months, at least for the first couple of years on your chastity device. (It's an inexpensive test that measures, in effect, the probability of prostate cancer developing in the future.) (*Disclaimer: I'm not an M.D.)

VaCuckHub said:
... but i want to be a good cuckold to her.

That's commendable. It sounds to me like you're doing well.

VaCuckHub said:
That she has found this new way of both getting the sex she needs and getting things done around the house is terrific.

Yes, it's definitely a display of brilliance by your boss cuckoldress (as I mentioned above).

VaCuckHub said:
With her not working anymore it certainly helps that we are getting work done without having to pay for it, and I'm glad she is being satisfied so well....

I also think it's commendable that you, as your wife's cuckold, have such an enlightened view of her sexual needs and her creative ways of finding satisfaction.

—Custer

Post Blog would be interesting to see such a barter sight thanks

My wife Kate has been trading 'sex for services' on a limited basis for a few years now. It started with a guy doing handyman work at our house. While he was doing a long project, and Kate was alone with him every day, she started teasing him. Although he was married, he responded to her teasing. She ended up fucking him the last two days he was there.

He continues to fuck my wife and do repairs around the house, however we no longer get billed for his work. Kate has since fucked our landscape guy, a realtor and an attorney and received free or discounted services from each.

Rob

A new expectation for contractors who wish to obtain home repair jobs....

Rob,

robandkate said:
While he [the handyman] was doing a long project, and Kate was alone with him every day, she started teasing him.

Ah, the initial moves of skilled cuckoldress....

robandkate said:
Although he was married, he responded to her teasing. She ended up fucking him the last two days he was there.

Excellent! This would also seem to suggest (beyond VaCuckHub's post) that not all married repairmen can be relied upon to reject the seductive advances of the woman of the house....

robandkate said:
He continues to fuck my wife and do repairs around the house, however we no longer get billed for his work.

Better still!

robandkate said:
Kate has since fucked our landscape guy, a realtor and an attorney and received free or discounted services from each.

Good for her! Thanks for identifying your wife Kate as another enterprising and innovative cuckoldress. No doubt other married women and their cuckolds everywhere will find her an inspiration.

This thread is definitely a fine contribution. An increasing awareness among contractors that to obtain home repair jobs successfully, they or a suitable employee will be expected to include sexually satisfying the woman of the house (with the offer of a corresponding discount stated, of course, in suitably subtle language) will introduce, increasingly, a new element into this business. Perhaps other skilled workers and professionals as well as adulteress wives will increasingly benefit as well, per your last paragraph.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread