How I Cucked My Best Friend

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
I was 35 at the time had a best friend named Ron and his wife Sandy. I was the best man at their wedding Sandy was always flirting with me. Sandy was 5' 7" 130 lbs 36d when Ron was working out at the gym with me he seen my cock while in the shower told me Sandy would enjoy that i laugh and said stop joking with me. At the wedding Ron came up to me he had a few drinks and said he told Sandy about my cock and told me she sent him over to invite me to their room after the wedding. I said are you sure he said yes sir and asked me to dance with her well whats a friend to do. While holding Sandy close she said are you coming my cock grew against her hot body. Whispered in my ear its their fantasy to take a bull and told Ron to ask me.As we made our way to the room she was all over me i carried her into the room Ron behind us She made him strip her seen that hot body. Told him to sit in the chair and watch she took my 7 inch and thick cock in her hand looked over told Ron its twice your size .. We started with a hot 69 had her moaning like a slut she looked at Ron while blowing me then took my cock out of her mouth and told Ron to ask me to fuck her Ron said sir please fuck my wife . I spread her long legs and fucked that tight cunt felt like a virgin she was screaming fuck me came deep in her . Yelled Ron get over here and clean my cunt she was in my arms as he ate my cum out then he sucked my cock .Sandy and i fucked all night to sore to fuck Ron on the wedding day. He is still my best friend but in bed he calls me sir while i make Sandy my slut more sto

Reactions: Verycurious, Disco-cuck and Geglu
rjh57 said:
I was 35 at the time had a best friend named Ron and his wife Sandy. I was the best man at their wedding Sandy was always flirting with me. Sandy was 5' 7" 130 lbs 36d when Ron was working out at the gym with me he seen my cock while in the shower told me Sandy would enjoy that i laugh and said stop joking with me. At the wedding Ron came up to me he had a few drinks and said he told Sandy about my cock and told me she sent him over to invite me to their room after the wedding. I said are you sure he said yes sir and asked me to dance with her well whats a friend to do. While holding Sandy close she said are you coming my cock grew against her hot body. Whispered in my ear its their fantasy to take a bull and told Ron to ask me.As we made our way to the room she was all over me i carried her into the room Ron behind us She made him strip her seen that hot body. Told him to sit in the chair and watch she took my 7 inch and thick cock in her hand looked over told Ron its twice your size .. We started with a hot 69 had her moaning like a slut she looked at Ron while blowing me then took my cock out of her mouth and told Ron to ask me to fuck her Ron said sir please fuck my wife . I spread her long legs and fucked that tight cunt felt like a virgin she was screaming fuck me came deep in her . Yelled Ron get over here and clean my cunt she was in my arms as he ate my cum out then he sucked my cock .Sandy and i fucked all night to sore to fuck Ron on the wedding day. He is still my best friend but in bed he calls me sir while i make Sandy my slut more sto
Veryhot how dos she look

blonde hair blue eyes 5' 7 " 36d to good sexy face like yours

rjh57 said:
Very nice

Nice, do any of your close friends know?