How I contact Tony Duncan Mr. 18 inches?

• Thread startermomsblkscrt
  • Start date

momsblkscrt

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2010
Does he have a fan club? can I get a black dildo replica of his cock? is he still making videos? My mother fucked him a few times in the 80's i found pixs. I want to set up a reunion or find a few black bulls willing to re-introduce her to big black cock? my 42 yr old girlfriend is willing to share her first black cock with her!

Find out which Old Folks Club he attends and make a member. Be aware that his 18 inches may have now shrunk to about 12 inches, normal size for a healthy male in my neck of the woods. Still, with a couple of foot long splints on it maybe he still tries to use it.

I will disagree a little. Mature Black Men often still have healthy sex drive and more often that not their penis is LONGER than when in their prime. Even retired industry stars.
Love, MsGary wm 46 --SheMale I gave head to a star advertised as 18 inches but really 16.5. HIS Friend and co-star LOVEd my white ass though.

MsGary said:
I will disagree a little. Mature Black Men often still have healthy sex drive and more often that not their penis is LONGER than when in their prime. Even retired industry stars.
Love, MsGary wm 46 --SheMale I gave head to a star advertised as 18 inches but really 16.5. HIS Friend and co-star LOVEd my white ass though.
that make a hot old vintage "black and white" pics...

Attachments

• 771f.jpg
    771f.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 340133831.jpg
    340133831.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 289
MsGary said:
Love, MsGary.

I am sure that you know Sex Drive is mainly in the mind.

Most White Men may loose some of their firmness and length but get thicker as they age.