• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how do we get wife into blackguys

• Thread starterrobert murphy
  • Start date
First off Robert, you could start by either posting a pic, to show what you've got to offer or letting us know where you are. I have worked with and met with couples who were new to the "lifestyle".
Let me know if you'd like to chat, I can offer some sage advice and a reasonable formula to get you started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also looking for advice

I too am looking for good ways to move the wife from fantasy to the real BBC.

Hi my wife went black and talked me into it,was great

hi from a transvestite cuckold husband and my wife of 17 year has been fucking men for 14 of them. she turned me into a transvestite slut for men as well as her cleanup girl. She asked if she should fuck a black man from work who was hitting on her and I told her to try it out. she loves it and has for years,prefers black over white and turned me into a black cock lover as well. once your wife goes black my friend watch out. black men have thick big cocks and a motor to drive them. sunni

Users who are viewing this thread