• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do couples handle their IR situations?

• Thread starterCouple09
  • Start date

Couple09

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2008
Wondering how other couples handle their meetings with Black men. We always play as a couple - however - tried swinging and I like the MFM threesome better. Because of location we travel to play. I really like the attention of two men - so if we meet only one Black man he has to be ok with straight husband joining. If there are two or more Black men he will watch. I do not play alone. Lots of folks on here like the cuckold situation or meeting alone. Just wondering what other people do. Did not put up a poll question because I would like a few more details. Thanks MrsC

Last edited by a moderator:
we started with swinging but my wife prefers to be alone with her bulls so she mostly dates alone. Usually that is one on one but sometimes they share her with friends so it could be more. I may get to watch if it is a party or a sex club where lots of people are around.

We too are swingers and always party as a couple....Our circle requires that and we are good with the situation..either with 1 other cpl or a house party..We both love MFM and house parties offer the opportunity. When I date however. hub waits at home, He would participate, and I'm OK with it, but I haven't had a lover yet who is comfortable with hubby being there..

thanks for the replies

Thank you very much for the replies.

How do you handle the dating alone situation? Do you set them up or does your husband?

We are always out of town when we play - difficult to know who you are meeting and what kind of person they are.

We got started in this about 3 yrs ago. We have been married for over 25 years and we are very secure in our relationship. My wife has always found Black men to be attractive and I have never ever had a problem with that. When we decided to make some of our fantasies into reality, we got into the lifestyle (swinging).

At our very first swing party, hosted by our new friends (a married couple) they invited a single Black man to the party. It was no secret to the others (3 other couples and the single Black guy) that we were newbies to swing, and they were so understanding and not pushy at all. My wife was immediately attracted to the Black guy (naturally). After we got over our jitters and relaxed a little, he approached her, and the rest is history. We still see him often :)

We still enjoy playing with other couples from time to time, especially Black couples, but... our preference has evolved into seeing mainly strong confident, slightly aggressive, slightly dominant Black men.

We always play together, she does not date alone. We both get involved when we play as well. We enjoy a cuckold style in the bedroom with these guys, but it is not a 24/7 thing for us. We always communicate enough before we actually meet to make sure we are all on the same page and we are seeking the same things. Then we always have a 'no expectation' first date at a bar or something to check the chemistry. It's not to say that several 'first dates' have gotten very very hot and sexy as well!

We have many friends now, and have about 5 Black guys that we are friends with and see whenever we can. We enjoy meeting new guys (and couples) too. We have been very successful with another site that we are on... and not trying to bash this site at all! We love it here too!
r&b

Sorry for the giant font... it got away from us, lol...
r&b

playful

Wish we were in the LA area. Thanks for the reply. You seem to have unlimited resoures!! - Wish that were the case here. Good to hear that you are having a great time. Wish we could find 5 guys - in a year. Thanks again. Great is worked out for you.

my wife picks her own dates - living in Atlanta she has a very target rich environment

How we play

For us after almost 3 years we have our routine that we are comfortable with and seems to work. We have an ad on the pay side of Dark Cavern, and on a couple of swinger sites. If we get a response we answer through the site or I refer the guys to her email address. I check the emails as that part of it bores her. I periodically check her yahoo messenger and if a guy pms I say up front they've reached hubby, and if that doesn't freak them out I go over how we like to play it there, which saves some time. My wife doesn't chat on yahoo, so I ask the chatters to email her account where she will see it.

She asks for a photo, g-rated, in her first email to the guy. Or if he sends a photo with it, and she likes it, she emails back and asks for a phone number and a convenient time to talk. She doesn't like a lot of emails, preferring to talk on the phone--which filters out the posers quickly. She calls the guy, and if the vibe is right after the call we start checking our schedules looking for a time when we all can get together.

The criteria is not that difficult, but she has determined what she likes and how we like to play it. Basically the guy should be clean, professional, over 33 years old, and able to carry on a decent conversation. We also let him know in the phone conversation that I'll be there watching, that I'm very straight, and that I like to take video and photos for our personal viewing only. We will share photos of her as well with him, but her face won't be visible. (And nothing with his face visible will ever show up anywhere either).

We don't play in our small town but prefer to go to a metro area nearby (Atlanta), or when we travel, which takes in most of the major cities in the Southeast.

So after an email, a phone call, we meet for drinks in a hotel bar, and if there are no negative vibes he is invited to join us in our room in that same hotel. I usually excuse myself to the men's room and take my time to allow things to get started, and when I step out my wife and her new lover are usually making out, so I turn on the camera, and try to be as unobtrusive as possible. (I'm a voyeur, not a director).

In three years we've only had one negative experience, when this guy who already had his cock in my wife, freaked about my taking photos--although we had gone over this with him several times up front. (And from his conversations he was into sissy hubs into humiliation--but it didn't go that far or he would have been asked to leave over that too!)

Of the guys we have played with, over half we have played with several times and still do when our schedules make it possible. (Unfortunately we have a busy day-to-day life and we can only play once in 4-6 weeks on average).

And we're not into black superiority, any more than we would tolerate white superiority. We treat the guy with respect, we expect the same, after all I'm sharing my wife with you! Having said that, during the act she loves being talked to dirty with some name calling.

She prefers black guys because she was always curious about black guys in her conservative school, which was taboo there, and I suspect that intensified her interest in interracial. When she tried it the first time she loved it, and still does. That doesn't mean she quit me, or swinging with the right couple from time to time.

It works for us! She loves it, and I love watching he enjoy it.

This probably went way beyond your question at the start of this thread, but it is us.

Attachments

• sblgsn6.jpg
    sblgsn6.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 807
Michael...you and your wife sound just like my husband and I.

Although...I handle all the emails, chatting on the phone and picture swapping. I also don't chat on IM's....they bore me and annoy me at the same time. I'd rather take things to the phone after an email or two and pic exchange. We never meet anyone that I've not spoken on the phone to beforehand.

I also do not play alone and we do like some photo's also...but with faces cut out as well. And we always share those with our playmates. We do dabble "some" in light cuckold play...but only if the other male is up for it...as I do like to make my husband fluff for me. We don't push that on anyone...if the other guy is not into that...that boundary would never be crossed with us. We expect the very same courtesy. If I say NO...I expect to be respected lol.

Hope that helps you out Couple09. Oh...and we also do not play near home. Too small of a community...and we are VERY discreet. We consider this a private aspect to our bedroom time...and wish it to remain private, which is why we travel further from our area.

I'm also not into being "owned". I have sex with my husband almost daily...and that won't change lol. I just want black cock too lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way we have found that works best for us and pretty much the only way we meet new single men is at BBC/interracial parties we host and other BBC/interracial parties we go to. By meeting at parties it helps eliminate the fakes and game players and we have built a large network of black men that we can hook up with.

The majority of the time we meet men together and most of the time I join in with her, but depending on the situation I may just watch until the man is gone. There have been a few occasions she has met men alone, but that is extremely rare and usually us fulfilling a specific fantasy.

Mr. Funfrky

Interesting exchange of ideas and experiences.

Great thread...it's so interesting to me as a Black Man to hear these things.

Bravo!

It's sort of ironic that this thread was bumped yesterday. We still host and attend a lot of BBC/interracial parties to meet black men, but we have been talking lately about trying to meet guys more outside of the swingers lifestyle and fulfilling some of our fantasies that involve her playing alone.

Couple09 said:
Thank you very much for the replies.

How do you handle the dating alone situation? Do you set them up or does your husband?

We are always out of town when we play - difficult to know who you are meeting and what kind of person they are.

My wife sets up all of her own dates. She does them both in town and when she is out of town. She is very good about qualifying them via text msg and phone before meeting in a public place.

• Love
Reactions: toolman

Users who are viewing this thread