How Did You Become A Cuckold, Hotwife, Or Bull?

• Thread starterAtlantaBull
  • Start date

AtlantaBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2016
I became a bull after seducing and fucking my sex starved friend's GF. She was hot and horny and he was neglectful. For the next few months we were fucking behind his back. Sometimes we'd fuck multiple times a day.

Eventually they broke up. My friend was convinced she was cheating on him, but could never find out who. Hardly saw her after that.

But it was so much fun I went on to find another sex starved woman. She was a hot neighbor in her forties and married to a weak beta. So she wasn't tough to seduce and I did bond with the hubby over a few shared interests. For a few weeks we'd fuck while he was at work or ********** from drinking.

During that time I would just one-up him constantly as if to subconsciously say I am better than you and this is why I am fucking your wife. She would see this and get excited by it.

My cockiness went to on all time high after a particular game of COD or Halo or whatever game it was. We were trash-talking and he was creaming me. Not only was he creaming me, he was rubbing it in. Being pissed by his taunting and my damaged ego, I rebuttaled with "If you are the man then why does your wife need me to fuck her". There was an awkward silence and he tried to pretend he didn't hear anything. So we continued with our game, but neither us could get back into it. He started to cry and I knew I had to do something or he might kill himself. I told him that we are only doing it for sex and she loves him and wouldn't leave him. When asked why she needed from me. I don't like to sugarcoat anything, so I was blunt and perfectly honest with him. I told him that he was a loser in bed that couldn't satisfy his wife. That enraged him and asked what I had that he didn't. I proceeded striped butt naked and show him my naked body and my raging cock(Guess getting naked got me hard). He was shocked, embarrassed, hung his head in shame, and cried.

Asked if he wants to leave her. Nodded no.

Asked him if he loves his wife. He nodded yes.

Asked if he wants her to be happy. He nodded yes.

Asked if he wants her to be happy even if that requires her to have sex with real men. After about 30 seconds he collapsed and said yes.

I told him that was because he was a good man that knows his place and loves his wife.

After that we talked a lot. Made him understand everything and texted his wife about what happened, and by the time she arrived, I still didn't put on any clothes. All three of us talked and then I picked her up, carried her to the bedroom, tore of her clothes, and ravaged her as the cucky watched.

I was there bull for a few more months before I had to move. I have grown a lot since then. For one my ego is under control.

I also put this on reddit, but some racist troll started spamming the page with his friends.

So that's my story. What's yours?

Reactions: toolman2c
Married very young, wife got hot for cock after a few months. Just like flipping a switch, all of a sudden, she craved strange cock. She had a "Daddy " complex, and sought the company of older men, but would fuck anyone when it came down to it.. She turned into a slut, wasn't keen to hide anything in particular, and had the attitude of 'live with it or don't'.

Re-married a few years later, in my mid-20's. That wife had what I think of as a "sexual addiction", although we hadn't heard of that term in those days. She was cheating within a couple weeks after we married, and it only grew from there. She flaunted the fact she was fucking other guys just a few months later, and turned out to be 10x the slut the first wife ever thought about being, including indulging her bi tendencies on a regular basis. We actually lasted a few years, and she got me plenty of strange pussy, so I had much more benefit of her sexual acts.

I was too immature to understand the whole scope of things, but no matter how much I begged, bitched, or fought, they both made it crystal clear THEY would control who got their pussy. I chose to not only live with it, but even grew to encourage it, so I think of myself as being cuckold 20 years before I even learned what that was.

When I began dating my current wife in my early 30's, I told her I wasn't hung up on issues relating to sex, that she had complete sexual freedom to fuck whoever/wherever, whenever, and I'd never judge her or have a problem with it. She did have a torrid (hah!) little affair with a co-worker half her age, but when she moved in with me several months later, it ended with rare exception. We had great, intense sex for years, and then became an old, married couple (LOL!)
She finally turned hot again for 2-3 years in her early 50's, went on solo vacations to that other couple's house and played with them, and had a couple or so random cocks over that time span. I had encouraged her for many years, and she finally took advantage of it, but she then turned ice cold just as quickly as she heated back up, and that was the end of that.
In any case, it's (mostly) worked for us. Accepting a cuckold role from the outset saved lots of anguish and turmoil, and after learning what true cuckolding was,I fully realized I loved it.

Interestingly enough, her relationship with that couple actually started an affair of my own that turned into a bull role for me. We were both married, and although I didn't know it at the time, her husband was aware of our intentions and gave his approval. We began with private meets, but her husband became very keen to watch (especially) and participate in a sub role. So we would meet once or twice a year, he was very bi and loved sucking my dick, and got off on watching me and his wife fuck and suck.
Being a bull was very enjoyable, but it doesn't change the fact that I love being cuckolded, and I seek that before any bull opportunities, but I can go with whichever one provides sexual satisfaction. Since my wife no longer has any interest in sex, I became friends with a old school mate myself (sound familiar?). She is also married, her husband has no desire to have sex of any kind with her, but her sexual appetite is voracious. Long story short, she is MORE than willing to satisfy my cuckold fantasies. And it has been a wild ride thus far!

Reactions: Custer Laststand, peter3811 and toolman2c
Back in my student days (early/mid '80s) I was away from home for the first time and fucking any woman I could, but not just other students there were a number of older women who were married or with a boyfriend - in those days it wasn't known as cuckolding, just having sex with someone in a relationship.
Eventually life changed and I settled down into a first marriage (lasted less than three years) then a second marriage that lasted much longer through both of which I pretty much behaved.
Well life then changed once more and I found myself looking to see what was available.
30 years on cuckolding has taken on a new definition and the internet has revolutionised finding pussy - as a 50-something year old I'm not exactly going hunting in clubs - but online there's a good "market" for a mature Alpha males like me.
Yes it can sometimes take months to bed a new woman when the chatting is done electronically, but it's easy to cultivate more than one at a time, and technology allows the cuck husband to be sent photos / videos instantly

Reactions: Custer Laststand and toolman2c
Started for us when my then fiance (now husband) and I were at a card game with friends. The night ended with just me, my fiance and a male friend. We ended up playing strip poker and it progressed from the card table to the bedroom. Well i tasted the forbidden fruit and loved it. Luckily so did my fiance.
For me it was pretty simple. Im a woman and I love cock. 2 cocks just meant twice the pleasure.
My husband had a harder time. Hes a man and he couldnt understand why another cock in his woman turned him on so much.
Luckily he worked it out and we havent looked back.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, MsGary and 3 others
Well, I had a series of events that I am sure sowed the seeds....
First - I had a rather different kind of experience with my gf back in high-school. We were very explicit with each other - we masturbated in front of each other and she got me used to eating my own cum in addition to having me flash/show-off my cock to her friends and at one point them surreptitiously watch me masturbate.
In college I had 2 major events - one was an unexpected FMF 3-some with a girl I'd dated long ago and her friend. What surprised me most about that was how challenge I felt at 19 years old, to pleasure 2 girls at the same time - moving from fucking one to the other but not getting either to cum. Finally the girl I knew said "just do it to her" and I did - I gave in and finally came in her friend. I lay there not knowing what to expect next when I was totally surprised the movement on the bed - I thought they'd be sucking me hard again - when instead, the girl I knew simply spread her friends legs apart and went down on her cleaning her up of all of my cum. That left me a bit humbled and in awe of female sexual capacity as the 2 of them went at it 69-ing for quite a while afterwards.
The second event was a frat party which - as crazy as it sounds wasn't at the time - they had a ****** come to a pledge-party. I was just there for the party but watched several pledges on line to take their turn with what was actually an okay looking woman in her early 30's who simply loved letting all the frat guys cum in her. I watched - went about my business and came back to watch yet more guys taking their turn - with her nonchalantly taking a towel and wiping up the flood of cum seeping out of her. She even seemed to almost challenge guys to come and fuck her as she lay back on the bed naked with her legs spread and her used pussy available. Again I was struck with the incredible capaicty for women to enjoy sex.
There were several women I dated in college who didn't have sex - they weren't into it or whatever - but all loved to watch me masturbate! And I guess that is probably when I started to accept that self-pleasure was pretty awesome.
I am quite convinced that my subconscious desires now are for my wife to somehow re-live or assume the roles of the girls or the ****** from my experiences in college. Indeed - the fact that I never took a turn with the ****** seems to - at least to me - be a part of my denial desires that I currently feel with my wife.

I have posted about this in the past although I have no issues with going back over it at a high level here. I have been involved with various aspects of the lifestyle for more than 25 years and I am now in my mid 40’s. I have been married three (3) times with an assortment of other short term creative relationships through the years.

Before my first marriage, while in my late teenage years (17 to 19), I was the stereotypical alpha type outwardly while suppressing a beta side. This allowed for me to have a wide range of females which found a variety of aspects about me. While I could easily be the Alpha in the bedroom, I was good friend outside of the bedroom which was very much consistent with the beta side. During those early years I dated an assortment of personality types, body types and sexual preferences. It was not uncommon for these women (17-25) to openly discussion there prior experience with me, it was also not uncommon for them to include there female friends into some of our play time, nor was it uncommon for us to also include some of my friends into some of our play time. So 3somes of various configurations and same room sex with others was generally acceptable as the norm. So I would have to say that monogamy would have been out of the norm. When I married my first wife life did change a bit; while she did explore doing some 3somes with the inclusion of other women, she preferred having 3somes with another man. After the initial exploration, our relationship evolved from 3somes to her “dating” other men, as she found that she preferred to have some level of a connection and she also enjoyed the one on one experiences as much as she did the 3somes. So while she continued to do 3somes with my friend and I; she also began “dating” him until he married. For a short period of time we both worked for the same company, during this times she developed casual sexual relationships with a few of our co-workers including my than boss. It was not a secret that she was having sex with a few of these guys on a regular basis, some more than others. Two of the guys lived in the same apartment complex; she would always have me drive her to them, on occasion they would invite me in and I would stay in the living room while they had their way with her, other times I would simply drop her off and pick her back up when I was paged. As to the boss, she would always drive herself to his house; she would go to him any time he wanted on his schedule. Our marriage only last 5 years and after our divorce I actually introduced her to the man that was to become her second husband. I also had the privilege of watching them the first time he fucked her and also a few times in the months that followed. No our marriage did not end as a result of the lifestyle.

This provided a whole new perspective and adjusted my viewpoint on all future relationships.

Reactions: cynful
Had an experience when i was a teen smoking weed with a friend and my gf, ended up seeing her sucking his dick while they thought i wasnt around. After that the interest developed and the rest is history.

Reactions: cynful
Reposting this in answer to Atlanta Bull's Question

Ok, i have been doing BBC for 15 years so this is a trip on the way back machine. Hub thought it would be hot if I told how I got into BBC and about that very first time, New Years Eve.

We had relocated to a small town in NC and I was the new teacher at an elem school. Nothing special, hubs job had moved us a bunch. So I had a 2 year old and a 7 year old at home, married to a great guy but just not hung and his personality is great for making love, not so much for fucking. But I loved him and gave him sex enough to keep him mostly happy. But I was really not getting much out of it.

So at did not think anything about Jim the tall, Afican American, Head Custodian stopping by my room most days after school. I was working and he would clean and chat. By the beginning of Oct we had gotten to be friends and occasionally texted after work. He seemed to have a really good understanding of women and their lives. I was married, he was married, no big deal. Then slowly the conversations began getting more personal, and i found myself a little aroused. We discussed our love lives and he began asking questions about my sexual past and oddly i was answering. Yes I loved sex, no i had never been with a black man, yes I knew my big ass attracted them. Then one day after we had talked in the room i got a text taken in the school bathroom of his cock. I could not seem to quit staring. I knew I should have been angry but honestly I went home and rode my husband like a cowboy that night, lol.

A few days after Halloween I got a text saying he was at Walmart and I should "go shopping" this was another escalation, had never done something like that before. I went, we walked around Walmart a bit and then he kissed me in the lego aisle. I sucked my husband like a $10 ***** that night.

So we keep chatting, he slaps my ass occasionally, nothing more. Over Thanksgiving some flirting via text, a few pictures exchanged. I tell hub that Jim is being friendly and it feels odd. He says well I am getting laid plenty so I guess you are enjoying the attention. Asks if I think about Jim when i am with him and I admit that it has happened. He has me on the spot and we move on.

So Christmas break happens, I leave for Atlanta to visit family and hub is home alone. Finally, I text him and tell him I want he and I to go out as a couple when he comes down to join us at my folks place. He shows up and we go out. At dinner I tell him that Jim has been turning me on and I want to make out with the guy and see how it feels. I know he was shocked and he began asking questions. Finally he asks do you want to have sex with him. I told him finally, I think I do. Hub replied, wow if that is what you really need then go ahead, I would rather share you than lose you. I was shocked and so turned on. Hub and I had amazing sex that night. Hub asked if I was going to use a condom and I told him no, I wanted Jim to cum inside me if I was going to do it. I also told hub I was going to swallow for Jim, something I had never done for hub.

Obviously we had two cars on the way home and I had made arrangements to meet Jim at the school, even though closed on the 28th. I literally drove directly there from my parents house while hub took the kids home. Jim kissed me, then i took off my shirt and bra and tasted a bbc for the first time in my life. I also swallowed cum for the first time in my life. I promised Jim the rest soon but wanted to do it in a bed not over a desk.

On NYE hub and I got a sitter and drove to Raleigh and rented a room. I then texted Jim and told him where I was and that hub had gone golfing. (Jim wanted me to be cheating so I never told him about hub knowing) Hub left me there and Jim drove up.

Jim walked in and I was in a robe and nothing else. He kissed me then made me beg for his dick. Finally he spun me around, bent me over the bed and took me from behind. I climaxed the second he entered then again when he flooded me with his cum. He actually left finger bruises on my hips from yanking me back on him so hard. He ended up taking me on my stomach and finally missionary and cumming inside me all three times. He told me it was his pussy now and left me full of cum.

Hub came in about 10 min later and I was still laying there. He kissed me and we talked about it. Finally I asked him to gently lick me to orgasm. He did. Then I took a bath and hub and I went to dinner for NYE.

Welcome to BBC life, hotwife life, cuck life

Reactions: cynful, Normalwhiteguy, PussyFlavoredKisses and 5 others
I asked my wife to find a guy on the dating site, which she did. Then I changed my mind, but it was too late. At one day she was come to home with bruises on her legs and red stretched pussy and ass hole, but very quiet. From that day she had stay at work more time then usual. There were disputes, scandals. Now every day I lick her pussy and ass. Often with a lover's cum inside.

AlexTs said:
I asked my wife to find a guy on the dating site, which she did.
Good for your wife....
AlexTs said:
Then I changed my mind, but it was too late.
Doubly-good for your wife, for refusing to give up her date....
AlexTs said:
One day she came home with bruises on her legs and a red-stretched pussy and asshole, but very quiet.
Evidently her date was successful, perhaps more-so than she anticipated....
AlexTs said:
From that day on, she had to stay at work more time than usual.
Sounds like your wife was fucking someone at her place of employment....
AlexTs said:
There were disputes and scandals.
Not involving your wife's employer, I hope.... do you mean you subjected her to "disputes" about her fucking other men (as you had encouraged her to do)....?
AlexTs said:
Now, every day I lick her pussy and ass.... often with a lover's cum inside.
Excellent — that's exactly what you should be doing. It sounds like you've adapted yourself to your proper role, in your marriage and in society, as your wife's cuckold. I congratulate you.

Reactions: AlexTs
My wife divorced me, broke my heart & joined the army. Being former military myself I knew most women in the military get fucked like whores on a military base & I couldn't stop thinking about ALL the guys she must be fucking. I always considered myself an alpha (& basically still do) being a former U.S. Marine, lifting weights & racing dirt bikes most of my life but, I became obsessed with thoughts of my Princess getting FUCKED by other men.

We got back together 12 years ago & I've been pestering her & pleading with her to fuck other guys, which she has been very resistant to but, I think she's very close to accepting her rightful role as my Special Privileged little Princess/Cuckoldress. She has promised me she's going to fuck Pete & Brian, a couple of Marine buddies we meet each summer & ride dirt bikes with. : ) She has also taken a job as a bar tender after I suggested it would be a great way for her to meet well hung gentlemen she could use for sex & she's taken to calling me her "Little Dicked Cuckold" which always melts my heart every time I hear it. Really appreciate it if everyone will keep their fingers crossed for me that she embraces her Womanhood & starts giving her pussy away like a cheap party favor. I can't claim the Honor of being a true Cuckold YET but, I'll never give up hope.

Reactions: cynful, okdeacon and (deleted member)
abba148 said:
I'm not a cuck or a bull. I'm a voyeur. The first time I ever saw my wife, was at a party. She was on her back in the backseat of a car getting her pussy pounded for all it was worth. I actually saw a cock in her before I saw her face. We were introduced later that night and spent the night fucking. That was 31 years ago. I guess thats how it all began.
That's very sexy. I always thought it would be cool to meet a Wife at a party while she was getting gang banged by every dude at the party. End up falling in Love with her & getting married. That's just a fantasy for me though as my Wife was incredibly frigid & prudish when we first met.