• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwives that love to humiliate micropenis cuck husbands

• Thread starterDawnW
  • Start date
Cuckybihubby said:
Often when masturbating I cum even before it would get up. Need to order smaller cages
I assume you are going back into the cage as soon as you cum, which should help.

What seems to be working for me is a new style of masturbating. I start when I'm entirely soft and use only my thumb and forefinger right behind the head, with quick small strokes and not too much pressure. Something like tickling myself. I don't worry about getting hard, and just close my eyes and keep my mind clear.

In a minute or two I start to feel the tickle. I may speed up some but keep the same light tickling style.

Before too long I will cum with a weak orgasm and a very small load, without doing anything more than swelling slightly. It's taken about three minutes total the two times I've timed it. I have serious doubts about whether it's really possible to train yourself into ED, but it feels like I'm getting increasingly impotent with practice.

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul and sissytinyvirgin
DawnW said:
Wifey is definitely doing the right thing. Shrink it. Absolutely completely disable it.
i want perm. chastity to shrink mine even more, or stop erections period.

Reactions: natasnaikul
DawnW said:
Wifey is definitely doing the right thing. Shrink it. Absolutely completely disable it.
Wifey allowed me to watch her

IMG_9403.jpeg IMG_9401.jpeg IMG_9393.jpeg IMG_9400.jpeg IMG_9402.jpeg

My question is….why Marty him in the first place? Didn't you check out his equipment before you married the cuck?

Always knew he was on the small side, and not great in bed. After we were married and had an open marriage it became crystal clear how small and worthless he really was in bed. Since deciding to not fuck him anymore, I have been able to shrink him even smaller.

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, smallcockguy, Urwifennewfun and 2 others
Tomcock said:
My question is….why Marty him in the first place? Didn't you check out his equipment before you married the cuck?
Always knew he was on the small side, and not great in bed. After we were married and had an open marriage it became crystal clear how small and worthless he really was in bed. Since deciding to not fuck him anymore, I have been able to shrink him even smaller.

• Love
Reactions: Tomcock, smallcockguy and sissytinyvirgin
Maybe it’s time to get him to take some hard cock up his ass, to complete the sissy lifestyle.

Reactions: natasnaikul and DawnW
DawnW said:
Does he like u shrinking him even more?

smallcockguy said:
Does he like u shrinking him even more?
It doesn't matter...he must do what I want now! 😈

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, Cuckybihubby and sissytinyvirgin
DawnW said:
Would love to share with other Hotwives that want to post about their cuck hubbies.

JCPMNCuck1.jpg
Oh my god!! And I thought my cuck's little two inch worm was tiny and useless. Even if thinner, and so small it can't even get inside me, I can at least see my cuck's useless tool. Tonnes of women have clits that are bigger.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, DawnW and smallcockguy
Mine

dicklette (53).jpg

DawnW said:
Would love to share with other Hotwives that want to post about their cuck hubbies.

JCPMNCuck1.jpg
I would like to try and suck it out of it's hiding place

Users who are viewing this thread