• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife

• Thread starterDirty Angel
  • Start date

Dirty Angel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2011
A Hotwife deserves superior cock

Hotwife and Cuckold contact us x

Last edited:
Oh My Goodness. Cant be real...too good to be real. Its a crime to tease people like that!!!

I could spend hours in her! Yum!

Very sexy in all respects. Look at the clitty on her. I could suck in and lick it for hours. Is that a cream pie I see.

Fit Hung bulls and Big Black Cock make her cum

Last edited:
Message us and show my Cuckold why he can't fulfil me with his cock

Last edited:
Incredibly tight body!! Keep it coming girl. :)

Cuckold husband is to small he can not make me cum

He loves me fucking big cocks

Last edited:
Hell Angel, I LOVE you fucking big cocks too. That photo of you pinching your clit makes me hot. I love that moisture coming out and would be face first between your legs if I had so much as one minute with you. I hope you can share photos of men ravaging your beautiful bod. You would look great in those stocking and your legs spread like wings on a 747 jetliner.

Hi Ms. Dirty Angel,

Dirty Angel said:
Cuckold husband is too small; he cannot make me cum. He loves me fucking big cocks.

Obviously you found the solution to your problem (long ago, I gather), and — with your guidance — your cuckold accepts his proper role in your marriage (seemingly).

Speaking of which, consistently referring to your man as your cuckold... as opposed to your husband... and even introducing him as such to your friends, especially prospective new lovers... will help him maintain the proper and appropriate view of himself in your relationship (IMO).

Do you still keep your cuckold in his chastity device full time (you being his sole keyholder, of course), as I seem to recall from earlier posts — or, do you generously release him from time-to-time and allow him to play with himself, to reward him for good behavior...?

—Custer

He wants to see me fucking BBC are they really so much better ?

Last edited:
My Cuckold wants to watch me fucking and sucking 2 BBC and tell him how big they are

And so do we.

Milf for BBC

I need BBC my Cuck loves to watch

For Loopy69 so hot x

Hotwife

cuckolds wife

Cuckold loves me to be happy

Amazing body... can't wait to see photos of you doing the BBC Challenge!

Reactions: Parejaloca

Users who are viewing this thread