• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife on her way out the door.

• Thread starterdirtyangel1966
  • Start date
D

dirtyangel1966

I just got home from work to say goodbye to my wife who was on her way out. She has a date and its a first time with this guy, she has only talked via the net but she is on her way round there. As she kissed me goodbye she asked me if I thought he would like the outfit. Anyway the good news is she has promised to bring something home for me later and she is charging the guy. This was a bit of a suprise because despite having been a hotwife and cuckoldress for some time the money aspect is new. She met a guy last week and charged him, seems she has the taste, is it a good or bad thing I wonder, I like the idea of pimping my wife out but to be honest she doesnt really need a pimp!

Once i work out how to upload a photo ill show you the outfit and you can decide if it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
dirtyangel1966 said:
item.JPG

Great picture
Can you post it in a way we can magnify it to see more details?

Congratulations, in these times having someone to bring money to the house is a great help and specially if she comes with a smile on her face and cum in her clit.

Lucky bastard!

im working on it....

hopefullly this works

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,032
Reactions: jsnow
seems to work, anyway had a call from her when she arrived to let me know everything was ok, now 3 hours later nothing, guess its going ok.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 756
If you are good, she might even bring home a well soaked cream filled snatch for you, I'm sure she will.
dirtyangel1966 said:
seems to work, anyway had a call from her when she arrived to let me know everything was ok, now 3 hours later nothing, guess its going ok.

A little brighter

Thought I'd brighten the pic up so we could all have a better look at that cute little slut ;)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 555
A-yup. It works.

Dirtyangel,

dirtyangel1966 said:
I just got home from work to say goodbye to my wife who was on her way out. She has a date and its a first time with this guy, she has only talked via the net but she is on her way round there. As she kissed me goodbye she asked me if I thought he would like the outfit.

I don't know what you said or how your wife's lover-of-the-evening responded, but I like it a lot :). It's a pleasure to see your wife dressed for her date as opposed to, say, a closeup of her vagina showing nothing else — which would convey the impression you view her as a disembodied pussy (a-la many of the photos posted here). It's better even than a nude photo would have been, because her clothing conveys a clear impression of how she views herself (cool and sexy!) :cool:, and the body language of her pose (in your initial photo and post 6) is a sort of "come hither" statement simultaneously conveying her comfort with her sexuality.

dirtyangel1966 said:
Anyway, the good news is she has promised to bring something home for me later...

Nice :p.

dirtyangel1966 said:
...and she is charging the guy. This was a bit of a surprise, because despite having been a hotwife and cuckoldress for some time the money aspect is new. She met a guy last week and charged him.

Interesting. It sounds like your wife realized that if she asks her (random-stranger, I gather) lovers to fork over money, they do... and if she doesn't, they don't. So, why not...?

dirtyangel1966 said:
It seems she has the taste. Is it a good or bad thing, I wonder?

Hey, whatever works. You might suggest to your wife, though, she keep in mind that Craigslist (for example) has become known as a forum where prostitutes advertise, and some stings have been carried out that resulted in busts. If that's of concern to her, she might want to take some precautions so it isn't obvious she's offering sex for money.

dirtyangel1966 said:
I like the idea of pimping my wife out, but to be honest she doesn't really need a pimp!

This might be a fine distinction, but if you are not recruiting clients (johns) for your wife — i.e., if she does that herself via the Internet — and your wife's clients do not pay you (rather, they pay her), and if you do not usually even meet them, I don't think you can consider yourself her pimp. I say this because in a **********-pimp relationship, the implication is that the ********** is working for the pimp. In the case of your wife, it's more like she's self-employed. If she pays taxes on her income — which I suggest is a good idea, especially if she isn't otherwise employed, because it will increase her "work credits" and thus her social security income after retirement — she can list her occupation as "personal services" or something equivalent.

dirtyangel1966 said:
Once I work out how to upload a photo I'll show you the outfit and you can decide if it works.

Your uploaded photo of your wife enlarged successfully in your post 6 (above). (Her freestanding photo looks better than her "embracing the column" photo.) And, as the New-Englander's would say, no doubt, "A-yup. It works." She looks sexy, sensuous and hot. And I hope you'll tell her I said so.

Best regards—

Custer

thanks for the response custer and whilst i have plenty of more revealing pictures i thought it were better to keep it real to the event i was describing, Shes still not home and no phone call so i can only imagine whats going on

Dirtyangel,

dirtyangel1966 said:
Thanks for the response custer....

You're welcome.

dirtyangel1966 said:
She's still not home and no phone call, so I can only imagine whats going on.

Did your wife come home late last night or this morning? How'd it go for her?

—Custer

If she charges guys she dates (for friendship), then they can ask her (without embarrassment) to provide the types of sex their spouses won't provde. She can also fall in and out of love with them to her heart's content and the cash register keeps ringing.

The great thing is that because you have a good income, she is not ****** to fuck the creeps of society who can afford her fees - she can leave them to seek the ladies of the night who are more skilled in handling less desirable sex partners.

that's a Schlampe, not your wife. quit posting fake pics

tpeman, what do you mean by schlampe, i thought it just was german for slut, if so why do you think being a slut and my wife is or are mutually incompatable?

News

Great pics. I hope we hear some news soon, and a few more revealing pics woulod be great too.;)

Well it wasn't a great success I'm afraid. She got the money but the guy was so nervous he never managed to get it up let alone cum. Seems it was his first time at this type of thing. Wont let it get us down though, she has appointments for thursday friday monday and tuesday, and the guy from the other night is desperate for another go, seems he wants to make amends. I guess there are some things you just cant legislate for!

she is a very cute sexy lil slut wife ;)...i hope you keep us updated ! and if she is a fake then ,thanks for the great imagery.!...

Dirtyangel,

Regarding your post prior to this one:

dirtyangel1966 said:
.... Anyway, I had a call from her when she arrived to let me know everything was ok. Now, 3 hours later I've heard nothing.... guess its going ok.

It occurred to me not hearing from your wife for 3 hours after she met a guy for a money job did not imply she was "OK." I would have been concerned about that. Thus, it's good to hear (if only much later) your hot sexy wife was, in fact, OK — and that she collected her agreed-on compensation, so to speak, even though the guy turned out to be unable to "perform." I guess that sort of thing must be among the reasons women of the evening always request payment up front.

dirtyangel1966 said:
Well, it wasn't a great success I'm afraid. She got the money but the guy was so nervous he never managed to get it up let alone cum. Seems it was his first time at this type of thing.

Ah, well.... but I'd say that was his problem, not hers.

dirtyangel1966 said:
We won't let it get us down, though. She has appointments for Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday, and the guy from the other night is desperate for another go.... apparently, he wants to make amends.

Sounds like there's increasing demand for your wife's services. I (and others, I would imagine) will look forward to hearing how her "dates" tend to work out for her. By this I mean, does she find them erotic and rewarding in a personal (not just financial) sense — in other words, does she find herself meeting men who are interesting and erotic to relate to — or do her dates tend to be more along the lines of, "slam, bam, thank-you ma'am"....?

Incidentally, your wife is in a risky business, as I'm sure you appreciate. Given that ensuring her safety is a VERY important aspect of your role as her cuckold, how are you going about doing that?

It occurs to me a fairly basic-level thing to do routinely each time your wife meets a new client would be for her to call you on her cell phone, in his presence, and let you know she's met him and where they're going. Then, decline to go anywhere with a client in his car. Rather, agree with him re. where they're going for their tryst, then drive independently to that location (say, a hotel) in her own car, following him or driving in the lead (if she's the one who knows the destination), to preclude being kidnapped. Then, in their hotel room, call you again on her cell in his presence and let you know *exactly* where she is, preceded by a comment to her client that she has to let her husband know where she is. (Identifying you as her husband will let her client know there's someone "out there" [you] who cares a lot about her.) By way of doing so, your wife might also mention to her client that you're a big guy — regardless, of course, of whether you actually are. Or something along these lines.

Regardless of how your wife handles it, I suggest talking with her about the "personal safety for her" aspect of this on a regular basis. I.e., sometime during the day before each date, say something like "What's the security plan, sweetheart?" Then, let her take the lead in telling you how she's going to communicate with you and give you information, even if it's minimal, about her client and their location — then make any suggestions that might occur to you. Note also, though, it would be counterproductive to get in arguments with her about this. Each time your wife goes out she's on her own, obviously, so whatever she does about safety will have to be something she wants to do and considers reasonable.

Best regards to you and your hot sexy wife—

Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
She's hott. I would love to cum inside of that and stretch her all out.

Users who are viewing this thread