• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife Maureen and the Winchester, part 2

• Thread starterMurphs
  • Start date

Murphs

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
May 9, 2013
I quickly ran to the other side of the house and peaked into the bedroom window in time to see Tim and my wife passionately embrace. Maureen’s arms encircled Tims neck and she leaned her name body into him while his hands found her cute tight butt and pulled her crotch into his cock.

I could see my wife shake with excitement when Rob walked up and hugged her from behind. my wife had a second cock pressed between her ass and Rob nibbled on her neck and shoulders. They stayed for a minute and shuffled stepped over to the bed where they fell in, Maureen giggled as they fell and then rolled on top of Tim. She reached underneath her and guided his head to her moist lips and worked his penis back and forth until he slid home. She lowered herself a bit and came back up and then down again pushing another inch in.

Even from outside I could tell it was a tight fit. That this stranger was stretching my wives cunt farther than I ever had. She continued her motion until she arched her back and slammed herself down onto his large, thick phallus. Rob watched and when she finally got all of his friend cock inside her he started to maul my wife with his hands and mouth. Kissing her shoulders, neck, ears and breasts. Maurreens’s left hand found Rob’s cock and balls and played with him while she was getting used to how much Tim filled her once tight little pussy.

I could see Tim thrusting up off the bed a little flexing his hips and forcing his cock in an out of her in small motions, his pelvic bone must have been rubbing her clot caused she moaned loud enough to be heard outside. She pushed Rob back and hungrily attack Tim’s mouth with her own and Tim took that as the moment to start fucking her hard.

I saw Rob stroke his cock for a bit watching then his hand moved to my wife’s ass. I could tell he was playing with her, dipping her fingers into her cock filled pussy then moving to her little asshole where he slid a finger in. He held his fing there and allowed Tims and Maureens body motion to naturally work it in farther. My wife didn’t complain but started to work her hips harder onto both Tim’s huge cock and Robs finger. I watched as She stopped, but the boys didn’t they continued pumping both her cunt and ass. She came. Hard. A strange cock in her married pussy and a finger in her ass made her cum like a ***** in heat. It made me cum too. I didn’t even realize that I had my cock out and stroking my cock like a piston in the Indie 500 until I sprayed the side of my house with cum. I hadn’t been this hard or cum that much in ages, alls it took was to strangers fucking my wife and I was 18 again. My cock didn’t even get soft as I stood outside my bedroom window with my pants on the ground like some sick twisted peeper.

But I stayed just like that as Rob moved behind Maureen and lined his cock up with her ass. He spit onto her crack and used two fingers to rub it in and then in one motion slid his cock home. A new first - my wife double teamed, double stuffed Robs cock slid all the way in and he started fucking into her. Tim moaned along with my wife as he felt Rob’s cock press against his inside my wife. They got into a motion and I came again. I must have grunted loud because because I was suddenly bathed in light as my neighbors porch light went on. I quickly grabbed my pants and pulled them up. I stuffed my cock into my under ware and snuck back around the house so I wouldn’t get caught.

When I made it back to my car I called my wife. I left her two messages in the next half hour, the first saying I was leaving and the second saying I was almost home. After the second message there was a flurry of activity at the front door. My wife came out with Tim and Rob in a short robe and passionately kissed both men on our porch. Tim patted her ass then handed her a card. she nodded yes, laughed and kissed him again.

As soon as they left I got a text: hurry home I am bored, miss you and I am lonely.

I waited another 15 minutes and started my car and drove the block to my house. I got out and walked to the front door. My hand on the door knob I hesitated. Everything has changed. I was a cuckold. My wife was fucked and double teamed in my house, on my bed. Strangers had fucked her, cum in her, made her cum. FUCK! I smiled as my cock got hard again thinking about sliding into her well fucked pussy.

Reactions: ekon007

Users who are viewing this thread