• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hottest time/event in your life to get cuckolded?

• Thread starterjrodriguez
  • Start date

jrodriguez

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2011
Hey, just wondering what you all thought was the hottest time/event in your life to get cuckolded? You can feel free to give details of how you think it would go down. If I had to choose a time that would sound the hottest, it would have to be my wedding day. I could just imagine the plan me and my future wife would make: my fiancee, already decked out in her wedding dress, gets in the limo with my best man, riding with her for "moral support" (or so we would tell friends and family). My best man would be one of my good friends who has been screwing my girlfriend for a few years. He never knew that I was fully aware he had been sleeping with her, as both me and my fiancee had decided it would be hotter for him if he simply thought he was screwing her behind my back, and that I was a simple idiot who didn't realize he had taken my future wife's body as his property. With the driver of the limo separated from them by thick, tinted glass, my fiancee quickly finds herself in his arms, making out. Unable to have sex because of the hassle of taking off the wedding dress, my future wife pulls his already hard cock out of his pants and takes it all down her throat, giving him a mind blowing blowjob until he can't hold it any longer and shoots his load right into her mouth, and she swallows every drop just as they get to the city hall. The wedding goes on as planned from there, with my fiancee giving me a wink as we exchange vows, the sign we had agreed on earlier to let me know everything had gone according to plan. My best man watches, smiling from his seat, his smile growing broader as I kiss my new bride, knowing the same lips my wife used to finalize our marriage had been wrapped around his cock less than an hour ago.

140 views and no posts?

It's definitely a hot story. I'm just not the fantasizer I used to be, so I don't really have anything to add. But this is certainly an enjoyable read.

2 weeks ago when my gf finally fucked her lovers 8 1/2 inch cock bare and took all his cum in her pussy.

Oops didn't read the OP. Thought it was about the hottest event that's happened

would be hotter if she didn't swallow and held it until you kissed the bride

hburgcuck said:
would be hotter if she didn't swallow and held it until you kissed the bride

Does sound hot, but might be hard to read vows with a mouth full of cum. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread