• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife Slut Wife

• Thread startercookman7
  • Start date

cookman7

Hotwife, sub-cuck
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2016
Australia
why is it that most hate the word slut? we see it as a word to be proud of, being a slut means being proud of your sexuality as a woman... :)
would love to hear from others on this...and of course what you think of my adorable slut wife 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Reactions: Paulag, nolimit2000, arturomorboso and 1 other person
more of my HWSW011.jpg 012.jpgshe loves her play costumes 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

Reactions: nolimit2000 and jps18
last few of this series021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

ok...more yet!031.jpg 032.jpg 033.jpg 034.jpg 035.jpg 036.jpg 037.jpg 038.jpg 039.jpg 040.jpg

041.jpg 042.jpg 043.jpg 044.jpg 045.jpg 046.jpg 047.jpg 048.jpg

Reactions: jps18
Wow she has a great body but just look at those fantastic nipples

Reactions: cookman7
God , she's HOT ! 045-jpg.jpgJust love this pic ! look at those curves . My God , doesn't get any sexier than that !!!

Reactions: Averagebuttman, nolimit2000 and cookman7
jps18's re-post is classical perfect picture worthy of worldwide distribution.

slut???
Definition of slut: a promiscuous woman

My wife mother used to call her that, why, cause she actually was. When I try and engage her in a conversation, that I want her to return to her slutty ways, I can't get past the word slut, as soon as it comes out of my mouth she goes ballistic, and I never get to the point that she should be proud of herself for being that way, that it's a badge of courage, not a slur.

Reactions: cookman7
cookman7 said:
why is it that most hate the word slut? we see it as a word to be proud of, being a slut means being proud of your sexuality as a woman... :)
would love to hear from others on this...and of course what you think of my adorable slut wife
Yes most women don't like the term Slut or ***** for that matter. The term 'Sex Goddess' comes to mind for your wife.

"sex goddess". Not quite descriptive enough.

Reactions: cookman7 and zippless
babagee said:
Wow she has a great body but just look at those fantastic nipples

thanks for the compliment...some more just for you babagee021.jpg 001.jpg 029.jpg

Reactions: babagee
2wheel said:
jps18's re-post is classical perfect picture worthy of worldwide distribution.

slut???
Definition of slut: a promiscuous woman

My wife mother used to call her that, why, cause she actually was. When I try and engage her in a conversation, that I want her to return to her slutty ways, I can't get past the word slut, as soon as it comes out of my mouth she goes ballistic, and I never get to the point that she should be proud of herself for being that way, that it's a badge of courage, not a slur.

yep, well said. mine did the same in the early days, but after we eventually talked about it, she said she went crazy being called a slut because she knew she really WAS a slut but didn't want to acknowledge it! so she would get angry so she didn't have to think about it. Great book called The Ethical Slut...should be online somewhere - helped to change my wife - although when she has a few champers she's anything but 'ethical' - but I'm not going to call her on that one! lol

jps18 said:
God , she's HOT !
index.php
Just love this pic ! look at those curves . My God , doesn't get any sexier than that !!!

:) great compliment. yep, as she's getting older shes getting curvier - she thinks its putting on weight but I love it! lol this one is from a few years ago - she was really much slimmer then 003.jpg. These are more recent - yuu can see shes more curvy 007.jpg 031.jpgalthough pushup always helps! lol aa modified.png

Reactions: Nazareth
2wheel said:
"sex goddess". Not quite descriptive enough.
lol well that's what she likes me calling her! when shes in a dominant mood! 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg or when she wants to play with me 001.jpg
once again...sorry if some of these are repeats... 009.jpg 010.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and babagee

Users who are viewing this thread