• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot wife loves the bbc

• Thread startermaximum_nobody
  • Start date
M

maximum_nobody

she dates just about every weekend and never passes up what she deems a worthy cocksman. I shouldn't say that she dates, not really... she is usually picked up on some cheese ball line and gives out her cell phone if she thinks that the guy is hung well. A few weeks ago we went clothes shopping together, when I finished trying on pants in the fitting room, my slut wife was gone. I had scouted her out after walking half the store in circles with 4 pair of slacks in hand only to find her talking w/ a tall black guy in the female under garment section. I knew that she was going to allow herself to be picked up by him as I watched her laugh and flirt with him from 30 yards away hidden behind a clothes rack and spying on them. She was holding up a couple pairs of panties and it seemed as if they were both using it as a conversation piece. My little dick was breaking thru my shorts as I appreacited what a slut my wife had become. I am straight in every sense of the word, but I knew that this guy was packing a huge fuck stick and I wanted to jerk off right there to what I was witnessing and think about my pretty wife getting dicked down real good. Being a 1st degree married cuck, it's weird how you tend to notice what women look for in a guys crotch. I won't admit it to anyone I know, but I can spot a huge bulge in another guys pants faster than most women, even though I don't want it for myself. I just think about wanting to watch it pound out my horny wife's acheing cunt. I watched my wife look around to to see if I was comming before she reached into her purse for a pen and paper and wrote down her number for him. She knows she has my blessing on that sort of thing, but it still turns me on to watch her in full cheat mode- who can explain? I called her up from my cell to hers and asked her where the hell she was in the store? She hushed me up and told me to stay where I was that she was just looking at some "shirts" and she'd be right over. To make a long story short, on the ride home I made her tell me about the huge blk guy I saw her with in the panties section and just a day later which was Saturday, I was watching and helping her get dressed into the same pink panties that her huge friend was admiring in the dept. store. He had called her already and they were going out on a dinner date and had already pre arranged a motel setting for sex. The kicker was that my wife had paid for the room (which I found out later was with my credit card). I knew this guy was w/out a doubt going to fuck her, and my wife even told me that she planned on having "some good sex". I wanted to watch, but she wouldn't go for it- telling me maybe next time if he was any good. To make a long story short, they ate dinner around 7:30 or 8pm and she didn't get home till nearly 5 in the morning. She called me around 11:30 that evening and told me not to worry about her, that everything was alright and did manage to answer my question real quick. She said that "yes his cock was humongous and yes, he definitely knew how to use it"... I jerked off again to the thought of her orgasming uncontrolably in the throws and passion of interracial lust and her getting her married pussy pounded out and thrashed by a 12 inch thick black pipe. When she got home that moring I was tird and could barely open my eyes, but I knew that my darling wife holding her shoes in hand, then tossing them into the closet and in her black dress was exhausted from an all nite fuck-a-thon with a bbc. She started up the shower, but I wasn't about to let her get off that easy. I told her that I needed some right now before her shower. After some pissing, moaning and complaining from her in protest, she just said to me- "ok, fine- just hurry up"... So I did, I placed her onto our bed and spread those legs, turned the lights on bright, and took a good look at her used pussy. I was right to assume that she was thrashed out. It looked all raw and blotchy red like if it had been smacked in the last five minutes. But god, it smelled great. There's no denying the smell of sex and a thouroughly fucked twat. I savored the smell of her sex, but didn't eat it coz, not for nothing, but tasting another guys sperm is just not for me. I know a lot of guys like that and to each's own, but I'm more the visual type. I could tell that her asshole had been fucked over just the same. She rushed the process again by telling me to hurry up and cum. So I put my hard 3 and a half into her and humped her dry but loose cheating twat. She likes to put me down too, she said that it felt like I was using my finger. I fucked it like a mad man for like 2 minutes and came inside her. She pushed me off her and walked for the shower. I went back to sleep, as she did as well, and we talked about it later. Wow is all I can say, but that's a whole nuther story...

Attachments

• Copy of blk stg spr standing mskd.jpg
    Copy of blk stg spr standing mskd.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 2,151
  • Copy of bent red mskd.jpg
    Copy of bent red mskd.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,432
  • Copy of on side puss.jpg
    Copy of on side puss.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,866
That's a great pic of her creampie...is that the other guy's cum? Hope so, seeing as how her wedding ring is visible in the same shot!

Users who are viewing this thread