Hot Wife 2 B Shared

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anymore encounters. She is hot and this is a great thread.

Last Training session

Here are a few PICS from her last "Training Session".........

P8063807.JPG P8063818.JPG P8063814.jpg

Reactions: h5t6ca and powah9845
Good pics, man... Keep posting!

Any update on Lisa

First Gang Bang

Damn guys...need to get caught up...but Lissa's training has gone well.

She had her first gang bang about two weeks ago. She performed marvelously. Here are a few pics from the start of the action. There was one other guy and me involved - so Lissa was VERY busy.

Oh...she has also had her first bi-experience with a blonde from another couple that I own, she loved that as well. Probably should have posted those pics first to keep things in chronological order....but oh well.

Hope you enjoy - look forward to the feedback.

PA164565.jpg PA164570.jpg PA164579.jpg

Reactions: GaryCaste and h5t6ca
fortunate hubby

In my opinion, you are one lucky SOB. To have a wife that yummy looking and loving the attention of multiple men at one time on occasion, makes you that lucky one. If I were in your shoes i would be licking her wet pussy while she takes some black cock deep inside her even though that means i would have my tongue on that Black cock too. But that just me. LOL Keep posting she is one hot Bitch.

Awesome

What a great slut. Keep exploring the darkside

Blake, it's nice to see you back! I was beginning to worry about you, Lissa, and Phil. I know it is difficult to keep your fans posted when you are having so much fun. I can't wait to see more of your and Phil's fantastic photos. Bravo!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pole Dancing and the Play Offs

Karnut, Thanks for the props and appreciation - yes we have been having fun, and as I said - Lissa has come a long way...I have at least one other couple to post about here....I think I should probably do a separate thread....but they asked me to post about them - and the GF was Lissa's first bi experience.

Also this other woman recently won two amateur stripper competitions here in Philly and is going to teach Lissa how to pole dance. I'm hoping to have the two do entertainment at a few black bachelor parties and perhaps a SuperBowl party.

If your in the Philly S. Jersey area and would like to be at a VERY SPECIAL Play Off and ultimately SuperBowl party...you should send me an email now and I'll set something up, you can meet Lissa and her new friend, and I may have two more white wives available - so four in total, and of course any local wives interested should contact me as well. You need to get in touch in advance - as I do need to screen you in advance of giving you access to my woman.

We will probably have a few suites at a Mt. Laural Hotel - have a pole in the room for the girls to show their skills. I have a few sub woman who just want to serve - and will handle bringing you your drinks or snacks or making you a sandwich etc. Then there will be wives available for more full service functions.

Let me know if your interested in either being a wife or a bull at a Superbowl party - searcher308@yahoo.com put superbowl in the subject line

Blake

DSCI0307.jpg DSCI0317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: powah9845
Have to agree with poker23 and karnut, Lisa looks amazing and it's good to hear how she's progressing. Keep up the good work guys

Next Steps

Well as I think I described in an earlier post...I took Lissa's anal virginity at our third meeting. She did not like it much at all....and it was a tight fit.

I've laid off since then - but it's time for her to start some anal training...in preparation I have her beginning to work with a dildo to open up her ass.
Tomorrow - Saturday 11/6 at 10pm eastern she will do a cam show, and during this show she will begin to work her ass for the crowd to see. So you can see her now..at the beginning. I'm sure as we progress...the insertions will become easier and the dildo's larger.

Here are a few pics from the earlier meeting.
These pics were from the first of two times I took her ass that night. In particular these are pics of her losing her anal virginity....and yes...she is tight and yes - she screams loud! But as you can see - she also had a ball gag. LOL

IMG_0724.jpg IMG_0737.jpg IMG_0738.jpg IMG_0758.jpg

Reactions: GaryCaste and powah9845
these are great pics, keep up the good work training her.

Great pics!!! It looks like that pussy and ass have been opened up quite nicely. It makes my mouth water. Did Lissa try to "run" when she lost her anal virginity? The pics look like she was pretty cooperative. Once again, great pics.

Excellent work searcher308, I trust Lisa will be keeping her ass for 'Blacks Only'. Love seeing Lisa in those slutty outfits, she looks fantastic.

God I hate it - that I missed the anal training cam show!!! I guess the old adage is true - If you snooze you lose!!! Maybe next time. Blake, please share some of the pics with us. Would like to hear from everyone, i.e., a great time was had by all.

LissaPierce said:
I have never explored my submissive side or done any BBC yet.

I guess you may be wondering why I'd be driven to do this. For one think I think you can imagine I live a pretty sheltered life and have always done the "right" thing. I'm 35 yrs old and have NEVER been with anyone other then my husband. I am tired of being constrained and BORED all the time. Is it wrong to want to go out on the "edge" a little? I have been interested in submission, BBC and BLKDOM men for quite some time, so why not try to find that?? Yes, I admit I have had fantasies about being "taken" sexually by a BBC DOM man and even humiliated/degraded a little as well..... I'm not sure if this sounds weird or will make any sense at all to you but just maybe I might find someone who does

Lissa,,,just enjoy yourself, it a fantasy, its not like you're going be be fucking/sucking black cock 24/7. When its time to play have fun, just make it a comfortable part of your life, and don't worry about what other people may say,they have secrets too.

Can't get the image of Lisa pole-dancing out've my head. Can't wait for the photos to be posted.

LissaPierce said:
I have never explored my submissive side or done any BBC yet.

I guess you may be wondering why I'd be driven to do this. For one think I think you can imagine I live a pretty sheltered life and have always done the "right" thing. I'm 35 yrs old and have NEVER been with anyone other then my husband. I am tired of being constrained and BORED all the time. Is it wrong to want to go out on the "edge" a little? I have been interested in submission, BBC and BLKDOM men for quite some time, so why not try to find that?? Yes, I admit I have had fantasies about being "taken" sexually by a BBC DOM man and even humiliated/degraded a little as well..... I'm not sure if this sounds weird or will make any sense at all to you but just maybe I might find someone who does

There is no harm of course as long as you know where you will end up once you have been blackened and owned by your BBC/Bull. To start, you will relinquish to him your will and give him control over your body and mind. He will change you in every way to fit his licking, be it how and what to dress, color and shape of your hair, a bold pussy or trimmed, and believe me if your hubby was not having your ass yet, this will change because your BBC will take it the first to let you know who is in charge.
How far you will go ? there is no limit as he is going to be your master and owner and you will do everything he wants. Your hubby may have to wait for your Bull to tell him when and how he may fuck you. Then, you will belong to his buddies and even use you as a payoff for favors or anything else.
Of course it will be a hell of a wild life for you and you will love and constantly crave their big dicks to fill your holes.
Humiliation, degradation, complete submission and obedience is the norms once you have been blackened and owned. But the exhilarating feeling every time you are used by your Bull and the others, you WILL NOT want any other way of life. !! As it is said " Once you have gone BLACK, there is no going BACK".

Any Updates?

This has been an amazing story..... Please update us all.

P

Have to agree with poker23, with so many fakes around, it's good to hear from a genuine couple for a change