• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Florida Wife Seeks BBC

• Thread starterhotflawife
  • Start date

hotflawife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2007
I am in Jacksonville but travel around the state. Sexy 45 year old with nice body dreams to be submissive to Dominant Balck man. email me at hotflawife@yahoo.com

I want you sub

Hey sub,

I use to stay in JAX(DDUUVVAALL County) from 2005 to 2006. I stay in South East Florida(Boynton Beach) for the moment but I do travel alot and have to go to JAX at times. IF your not a faker then we can move forward. I will email you only to make sure that you get my messages. I will need to see pictures of you and I have alot of pictures to show you of me. My email address and messenger ID is so_u_want_bbc19776@ yahoo or hotmail.com Talk to you soon sub

:feedback::hitit:

I would love to be a submissive slut to a dominant black Master

Attachments

• photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    2.1 KB · Views: 534
thats a very sexy picture of yours if you are in the tampa area let me know or orlando would love to speak with you contac tme at parot24@yahoo.com would love to dominate you baby girl.

Very nice box. I would love to accomodate.

hotflawife said:
ever come to panama city or ft. walton?

Users who are viewing this thread