• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

heres her pic

• Thread starterfergus
  • Start date

fergus

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2004
her pic, hope u like, she will be totally nervous

Attachments

• DSCF0031.JPG
    DSCF0031.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,075
She's a cutie!

let me introduce her womb to my babymakers and swell her flat tummy full of my black baby

babymaker said:
let me introduce her womb to my babymakers and swell her flat tummy full of my black baby

Just what in the fuck is that? Are you seriously suggesting that you impregnate some woman just to get your rocks off? Are you that stupid and sick? Having sex is one thing, having children is a whole other. :wtf: :wtf: :boxing: :nutkick:

exactly

Why Does Breeding Always come into Play?

Where are you located> Would love to make your womans dreams come true if you are serious and reallly intereted get at me at parot24@yahoo.com subject> vanilla for nice hot chocolate.. new york

No Kids

wtf_isthatabout said:
Just what in the fuck is that? Are you seriously suggesting that you impregnate some woman just to get your rocks off? Are you that stupid and sick? Having sex is one thing, having children is a whole other. :wtf: :wtf: :boxing: :nutkick:

I'd agree... interacial sex? OK! Wanting to pimp your wife out to other guys? Creepy but OK as long as everyone involved is into it. Involving kids is NEVER a good idea and should be AVOIDED!

Users who are viewing this thread