• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her First Love

• Thread starterIndyHubby
  • Start date

IndyHubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
Patty is out of town this week attending training for work. Of all the places, she is staying in the same town where the guy who was her "first" lives. They did everything but intercourse until they graduated from high school and then went the rest of the way.

According to her, that opened the door and they had great sex all the time. They were talking marriage after college and the whole bit. Anyway, they were at different colleges. He fooled around, got a girl pregnant, and did the "right thing". She was crushed.

After all these years, (30) he contacted her in a text message after getting her cell number from a mutual friend. This started a text, email, phone dialog over the past couple of months.

She vented her hurt and anger. He took it. The dialog moved on to become something of a cyber-affair.

She and I spent the night at his house New Year's Eve and came home New Year's Day. (nothing sexual) Today she went back there with my encouragement to "do or not do" whatever feels comfortable.

I also spoke with him today and let him know that what she had hinted at regarding her sexual freedom is real. I let him know that she left here with my blessing to do what felt natural.

A little while ago they both sent me text messages as they lay together in bed. She sent 3 messages,
1 We talked, laughed, had sex... I actually came.
2 Love U,
3 Miss U already.

He said,
Confused but grateful! Eyes wide open now, New doors opened because one closed. Words escape me.
I admire you both a great deal.

I said, She's awesome. If you always treat her like the treasure she is, I'll also admire you.

He said, Understand. Good night.

And now I'll go to bed as my wife sleeps with the guy to whom she gave her virginity and I believe, will now be her lover once again.

She was hurt badly, so she needs to get as much sex as possible from him - because they had been talking about marriage until he got the other girl pregnant (and did the decent thing).

I am proud of you letting her experience "what she missed out on". I hope she regains the feelings she once had for him, and that you welcome him freely into your home long-term - and your marriage is never damaged (but is actually made better).

I noted she said "I love U", and "I miss U already".

I think that's great!

Both my wife Sue and other girlfriends earlier had always said that "their first" always held a special place in them. All of them had said that they would probably always give in to them if they ran into their first lovers again.

Sue had always said that even from the first time we dated. I had long ago, when we knew we'd be getting married, asked her about what would happen if she were to ever run into her ex-husband in the future - would she want to or be able to resist having sex with him (however I asked it back then). I think she said something like "the only person you'd have to worry about is...." and I later learned that he was her first.

I had earlier relationships where this sort of question came up - sometimes it was after the girl would ask me what would happen if I ran into my "first" and I asked them the same - all were candid with me and said "well...".

A Minor Update

She and I just got off the phone. She finished her classes and just checked into her hotel but did not take in her luggage. He is coming to pick her up and they are going out to dinner. Patty said she'll have him carry it up for her when he gets there. I really think she left it in the car because they haven't discussed whether she will stay at her hotel or at his house tonight.

She enjoyed sex with him, not because it was physical, hot and passionate; because it wasn't: and not because he has a really hot body; because he doesn't. The sex was good because he was thoughtful, giving, attentive, and made her know that he cares for her. It was an orgasm with a sigh as opposed to an orgasm with a scream.

We both agreed that her achieving an orgasm at all the first time says a lot about her comfort level with him. More often than not, she does not have an orgasm the first time with someone. Although this was not a first for them, it was the first after 30 years, and probably more uncertain than an actual first time with someone.

I was careful to not encourage, push, question or discourage her regarding what she wants her relationship with him to be going forward. Because of their past, she needed to make that decision based entirely on her feelings. I really thought it would be something she would work through and tell me about when she gets home on Friday. However, she informed me of her decision during our conversation this evening.

They discussed it both last night and this morning. She made sure he knew that she doesn't want to hurt him. But he needs to understand that her marriage is strong and that if he harbors any thoughts of a life with her or "taking" her from her husband, he can put that out of his mind right now. She told him that she could walk away, be a friend, or be a friend with benefits. He liked the friend with benefits choice.

I think, and hope, based on his actions so far, that he will be a great long term lover and friend.

Indy - sounds great - sounds like Patty will enjoy her time with him at her own pace and without undue pressure. It's sort of fairy-tale like - her getting together with her "first" again. I'm sure since both are mature in their desires now, that it'll be a week of fun without fear of impact on anyone's relationships.

I know my wife Sue has expressed a desire at some point to be able to be with a lover for more than just a furtive overnight - but that's out of the question unless something like a business-trip were to come up again as it did the first time 2 years ago that got this all started. I suspect on her next business trip, much like Patty, she'll be sure to take more advantage of legitimate time away.

Does she trust him enough to go bare with him this week? Or will she opt for safety? Just curious - or will she be like Sue - insist on it at first and then give in by the end of the week? Must be incredibly hot to be home thinking/wondering about it all, waiting for that next phone call.

Enjoy.

The after dinner call

They went out to dinner at about 8 and got back to her hotel room a little after 9:40. She had a practice assignment for her class that she wanted me to help her with. That call took about 15 minutes. He was there with her, waiting for her to finish and hang up the phone.

She just called me again at a little after 11 pm. They were relaxing after sex and she made a quick call before it got too late, to ask a kid question. There was no mistaking the very relaxed, mellow, "after sex" tone in her voice.

She let me know that he was still there with her. I'm sure he was lying beside her, caressing her as she talked to me. He likes to caress her a lot; which is something she really craves. I can see her, finishing our conversation, putting down her phone, taking a drink, and rolling over back into his arms.

Obviously, they decided where they were going to sleep tonight. She will call me if and when he leaves. But based on the finality of her goodbye, they'll be together all night and I won't hear from her until tomorrow.

Patty said he is something of an insomniac like I am and he laid beside her last night caressing her and watching her sleep. So, of course I sit here with a ranging hard on wondering and imagining what's happening minute by minute. Many of you know exactly what that feels like.

Soon: Some might call it living dangerously, but I've never seen her use a condom. First, she doesn't have a large number of different guys. Also there is no one that we don't know well including other sex partners. In fact she likes to be the sex on the side for a married guy. We have been in this lifestyle together since October of 1997. No condom has ever condom entered her in that time. She loves cum.

Mac: The risk of him being able to take her, even if he tried is pretty remote. First she let him know up front that is not an option. She would and has walked away from a relationship because a guy began trying to cross that line.

As she says, "Why would I consider ever imprisoning myself with one guy when I can have may cake and eat it too with you."

I also keep a dialog with her lovers and am present most of the time. If it's a relationship with us, it's not so easy to make me an outsider. It also become a betrayal of a friend who has shared with him the most precious part of his life.

I'm certain she will have deep feelings and emotions; even love. We all love many different people in our lives; each in a different way. I don't see how her feeling love for another guy damages what we have, just as our love for one of our children doesn't limit our love for our other children.

In His Arms Right Now

Note: I just read my last message. I did it on my Treo and didn't do a very good job of proofreading it.

This evening, he and I had about a 45 minute talk as he got ready and drove to her hotel. They were going to meet another couple (his closest friends) for dinner. Patty and I met them at his New Year's Eve party. They also stayed overnight at his house that night.

The four of them also met up with the guy who gave him her cell number. He lives about two miles from my office but has to go the city where T lives almost weekly for business. He was part of their social/party group when Patty and T were an item. We see him and his wife socially now and then.

Patty and T say they simply act and talk like old HS friends around other people. It would be pretty difficult to sit around a table with others feeling what they feeling without the others noticing. Our friend isn't stupid and I'm sure he suspects something is going on. He'll surely talk to his wife and others that we know and allude to those suspicions. Actually, I find the idea a turn-on: especially since we'll let them talk but won't ever let them know for sure.

T and I talked about where this is going and where we'd like it to go. He's never experienced anything like what Patty and I have introduced him to and is still struggling with getting his head wrapped around it. It's very obvious that he still has deep feelings for her. He didn't say love but I did and he did not deny it.

He said he'd rather step in front of a freight train than hurt either of us. He really appreciates how we've enlightened him and wants to have a relationship with us for life. The sex part is more than he ever dreamed of and he never wants that to end. However, with or without the sex, he said we have introduced him to a marriage with a level of love, selflessness and trust that he has never seen of heard of. He admires and respects that and hopes to find someone with whom he share what Patty and I have together.

I also spoke with Patty about his and my conversation. He was with her while she and I talked. I did the talking and she gave me affirmation where I was on the mark and corrected me where I was not.

She does still love him: not with the fire of 30 years ago but the feelings are there. She does want him to be in our lives. The sex is good for her as well. But she wants it to be the three of us, and not something that does not include me.

She reiterated that she has made if very clear to him on numerous occasions, that he needs to keep this in perspective. Her husband is her life partner and he is a guest in our lives and our bed. If he ever says or does anything that suggests he wants more than that, it's over.

Of course, that they have already discussed this issue so much clearly shows just how deep their feelings still are for each other. We will all have to be careful.

Tonight, at the end of our conversation, she confirmed that as soon as she and I hung up, she was going to take a drink of water, turn off the light and slip into his arms. That's where she is now.

Regarding the sex: She said that he is very good at, and generous with giving her oral sex. Though not abnormally large, his cock is somewhat bigger and longer than mine. Because of that, she was able to enjoy him entering her from behind and as his cock stroked her, he reached around and did her clit. (something I have difficulty doing) She said his nipples are pronounced and she really loves sucking and biting them during sex. That is new for him and really turns him on. His cock is a nice size but not so large that sucking it was work instead of pleasure. She also said it has an unusual curve to it that she believes enhances the ease in achieving, and duration of her orgasms.

Good for you, Indy. I'm also glad to see you back in action, so to speak.

Keep us posted, it seems that she's found something that's been missing from her life. The fact that you can give it to her will keep her with you forever.

Users who are viewing this thread