• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help with my wife!

• Thread starterastrolab
  • Start date

astrolab

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2008
Hi

My wife is fairly shy and only hints that she's interested in exploring her wild side.

However I am thinking she has already been dabbling on the side. There's been a few nights with her acting odd, staying out late etc.

If anyone is good at striking up a conversation with her via email and seeing where it goes, maybe get her to open up, PM me for her email addy.

Thanks!

Hey

Still looking for help to msg her and strike up a convo...if anyone can offer!

Thanks

wow

astrolab said:
Hi

My wife is fairly shy and only hints that she's interested in exploring her wild side.

However I am thinking she has already been dabbling on the side. There's been a few nights with her acting odd, staying out late etc.

If anyone is good at striking up a conversation with her via email and seeing where it goes, maybe get her to open up, PM me for her email addy.

Thanks!

she is a hottie where are you from

I would spend hours at her feet.Pm me if she needs a foot cuckold

Has she ever done bbc? She would really look hot doing black cock!

She is gorgeous! I'm no good at chatting up women, otherwise i'd love to help. Bignthick9, you’d better not fuck her - you’d break her in half!

astrolab said:
lol then who's wife is it?

I knew that was gonna get response …lol
You have 4-5 same photos you have been posting for the past 2 yrs. with different “schpiel”…..no I take that back, sometimes you throw in “girlfriend” too..

As far as the girl on the photos…beauty with Slavic genetics…
I just call it the way I see it…

delpfincouple30 said:
I knew that was gonna get response …lol
You have 4-5 same photos you have been posting for the past 2 yrs. with different “schpiel”…..no I take that back, sometimes you throw in “girlfriend” too..

As far as the girl on the photos…beauty with Slavic genetics…
I just call it the way I see it…

Yeah those old posts will get you every time. I knew I recognized these pics, but didn't bother to look up the old threads myself.

Users who are viewing this thread