• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help Me Find this Photo Series and Strawberry blonde model

• Thread starterRoseWar
  • Start date

RoseWar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2007
Okay, this is the only copy I have of this photo. It's been heavily photoshopped so I can't tell what the model looks like -- that and I can't see her face.

I'm curious about more in the series because from this angle it looks a lot like my wife. The way she's holding her arms, the color of her hair -- it's uncanny. She used to date a number of African American guys in college and she had a bean bag that looked exactly like that. All coincidence I'm sure but I'd like to find this photo and any others from the series that would appeal to my fascination with imagining her engaged in such activities.

She's had children since but she's still as slender as the young woman pictured here. And every now and then she reminds/teases me about how black guys loved her ass. Drives me crazy.

Anyway, if you can help me identify this photo, the series, or the model I'd appreciate your response.

Attachments

• P40.jpg
    P40.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 718
RoseWar said:
Okay, this is the only copy I have of this photo. It's been heavily photoshopped so I can't tell what the model looks like -- that and I can't see her face.

I'm curious about more in the series because from this angle it looks a lot like my wife. The way she's holding her arms, the color of her hair -- it's uncanny. She used to date a number of African American guys in college and she had a bean bag that looked exactly like that. All coincidence I'm sure but I'd like to find this photo and any others from the series that would appeal to my fascination with imagining her engaged in such activities.

She's had children since but she's still as slender as the young woman pictured here. And every now and then she reminds/teases me about how black guys loved her ass. Drives me crazy.

Anyway, if you can help me identify this photo, the series, or the model I'd appreciate your response.

If I'm not mistaken, that's a actress that was very busy in the 80's - early 90's. Her stage name is Flame.

Flame

Flame seems to be correct. I think this happens to be a picture with Sean Michaels. It's very difficult to do searches on Flame without picking up "Penny Flame" who seems to be everywhere.

Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread